Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel? - page 3. (Read 732 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 24, 2019, 09:15:13 AM
Well me, I feel so bad this condition in the market, I still not yet getting profit with my cryptos, but it's ok, down market is just temporary.. I still hold my cryptos hoping to pump in the month of December.
why did you hold it? hope at an unclear time?
You should take the opportunity to get more profit in a market like this. only those who speculate and want to act quickly will benefit.
I sold some of the assets I owned, and bought them now. a little profit but I do it in my daily trading.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 24, 2019, 09:05:03 AM
actually I'm bored but for the bounty right now the results are not as good as before but if I want to bet I think it's still worth to do this while holding our prizes for quite a long time while hoping that the project that we follow really gives a change (not a scam project).
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
September 24, 2019, 08:38:51 AM
I am not at all bored with all the events in the world of cryptocurrency at this time. My life motto is always positive thinking in everything, maybe this is what makes me never feel bored in doing everything. Honestly, I have experienced bad events in trading and bounty campaigns. regret and angry but only in one day. after that I didn't think about it anymore and kept moving forward
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
September 24, 2019, 08:26:48 AM
In time like this, when market is down, bull run has refused to come, panic selling, and all coin value depressed, especially for those who just rely on bounty who make campaigns, so many token yet to be delivered, some yet to come into exchange,those in exchange with poor value. I feel so bored, how about you?

Waiting for market conditions to recover and waiting for the reward tokens from the bounty campaign is boring because no one knows when the market will recover or when the developer team distributes rewards to hunters. But if we take the positive side, we can accumulate good altcoins at cheap prices while being patient waiting for prices to rise again
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 24, 2019, 06:33:25 AM
In time like this, when market is down, bull run has refused to come, panic selling, and all coin value depressed, especially for those who just rely on bounty who make campaigns, so many token yet to be delivered, some yet to come into exchange,those in exchange with poor value. I feel so bored, how about you?

Many people feel bored like you, but I don't think that they gave up to continue what they did. Some of them still participate in the bounty campaign because they still try to survive in the bear market. Once the market starts to rise, they will see that their coins and tokens will rise too so they can back to trading and sell the coin and token. I think the token still waiting for the right moment to enter the market, and if they force to enter in this time, their token will only get dump too deep and they will hard to increase.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
September 24, 2019, 02:06:15 AM
Well me, I feel so bad this condition in the market, I still not yet getting profit with my cryptos, but it's ok, down market is just temporary.. I still hold my cryptos hoping to pump in the month of December.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 24, 2019, 01:22:29 AM
There are many event occurs that are not suited for the crypto market. I hope to get some good News in coming days.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 24, 2019, 01:22:26 AM
I feel left out in many projects I had my time to take profit from but I never did take profit now its all down the drain. Despite losing money I feel I've learnt a great deal to use when next there's a market trend that's not favourable.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
September 24, 2019, 12:51:06 AM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is really not very good right now. For the second year our altcoins have not had a good price increase. Many of them compared with the planned ICO prices fell by 90 - 95 percent. Bounty hunters for participating in ICO bounty campaigns earn at best a few tens of dollars. The forum even appeared topics predicting that prices for altcoins may and never will rise. No need to panic. Altcoins have a good future, including in terms of price. For now, we all need patience.
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
September 23, 2019, 10:27:44 PM
Bored?

You must have mistakenly understood the word Bored to Penniless.  I must admit there is no money to earn when bounty campaigns that pays altcoin aren't so profitable for the bounty hunters. This will only be working for those who don't worry about altcoin prices as long as they can buy every dip. For a bounty hunters who has no cash, its going to be a struggle and the only option is to sell the tokens at bottom price.

The fact is, bounty reign is already over which used to be tremendously profitable in the past. Like two years ago there were best practices, limited participants and high rewards in terms of altcoins. Now everything is changed and most of the time we end up earning shit coins.

They are also dumped drastically due to high number of participants and thus make them hard to recover from their bottoms.
Activity: 1260
September 23, 2019, 09:13:38 PM
Yes, feel bored and not too much excited because cryptocurrency market situation staying like this.
But i will not leave crypto because i believe someday the market will go bull run and many good coins with good projects will be created.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
September 23, 2019, 01:42:22 PM

Same with you, but it is part of being crypto trader and bounty hunter we should embrace and just be patient. Even we still waiting for the bull run, maybe we should focus on earning more bitcoin so once the price pump up we can have a lot of income. Right now its hard to choose good bounty project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
September 23, 2019, 11:24:32 AM

I understand that everyone wants to return 2017, but alas, time does not stand still.I'm not bored because being in the world of crypto just a priori can not be boring.If you are not satisfied with the current conditions of the bounty, there are many other ways to replenish your wallet.He who seeks will always find.
I also think that we should not hope for the same situation as in 2017. I think that such a large market growth will not be in the coming year.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
September 23, 2019, 11:19:52 AM

I understand that everyone wants to return 2017, but alas, time does not stand still.I'm not bored because being in the world of crypto just a priori can not be boring.If you are not satisfied with the current conditions of the bounty, there are many other ways to replenish your wallet.He who seeks will always find.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 23, 2019, 10:30:05 AM
it is normally in any market not only this markets, some time you can see the market very good and move according to your wish, but some time you can see the market opposite of our wish and make us very Boring
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
September 23, 2019, 10:14:48 AM
sometimes as uses with work on customs with planning on scheme as expecting times of attains on field of work on projects with the crypto finance, the returns to gives with notice as public to comes as modifying records of reference and helps as improving movement of price on chart with the archipelago.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
September 23, 2019, 10:10:13 AM

For sure, as a bounty hunter in this forum I almost loss patience in doing this job because of the outcome of every projects right now in this bear market. But why I still did it despite of the situation, because I still believe in crypto and every startup projects that they will become one of the top coins/token in the next bull run to come.

Love this, you are being real. For bounty hunters major, we keep doing campaigns and having them a lot at stake. Most of the high valued projects are yet to be distributed on market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
September 23, 2019, 10:02:26 AM

You can't do anything as the market is very quite, but as one of traders best trait, you shouldn't be worry or bored. Patience is the key here, not sure how long have you been in crypto and not understand that the market works in a cycle. You can't have parabolic rise every time. It needs to go to a full 360 first before we can see another bull run. Maybe next year, who knows, most important thing is not let your eyes go somewhere, you should always look for the money here so you need to wait for that perfect opportunity to come again.

Yea Angela, of course patience has been the key here, but many are not finding it sweet and easy at all, what makes o e encouraged is the reward of each work, long time hope weakens the heart, I must confess, it is not easy, we need an encouragement to keep moving. Humanly speaking.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
September 23, 2019, 08:20:20 AM
Really disappointed, as another forum member stated, it is the worst time to hold an altcoin in the history of altcoins at the moment. I still believe that crypto would make it, but 20 BTC volume on a new Bakkt exchange seem really scary.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 23, 2019, 08:06:40 AM

I agree with your opinion and also i feel how you feel about the current situation. thats im changing my strategy and diversifying my cryptocurrency exposures and allocate more time on trading and im also putting limit in my bounty hunting activities and carefully choosing the quality bounties to join. just not like before that i'm loaded with a lot of bounties and leaving me stressfull and exhausted. but in the end i will get nothing in returns of my hardwork.
Pages:
Jump to: