Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel? - page 6. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 24
September 22, 2019, 01:57:04 PM
In time like this, when market is down, bull run has refused to come, panic selling, and all coin value depressed, especially for those who just rely on bounty who make campaigns, so many token yet to be delivered, some yet to come into exchange,those in exchange with poor value. I feel so bored, how about you?

I don't have money to invest in crypto but i can sure give my time over and over again even if i keep failing, present market is affecting even good old coins not only new projects so why not give a try? something can work out one way or the other
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
September 22, 2019, 01:47:11 PM
In time like this, when market is down, bull run has refused to come, panic selling, and all coin value depressed, especially for those who just rely on bounty who make campaigns, so many token yet to be delivered, some yet to come into exchange,those in exchange with poor value. I feel so bored, how about you?

Please go back two years back and think about the time of bounty hunters even airdrop hunters. The time was very hyped and the project too. for that most of the coin during 2017 were bullish. But now totally other things happen. So wait for the time when market and project will hyped then you can feel better I think.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
September 22, 2019, 01:37:16 PM

this situations is better than few months ago and last year my friend
for now bitcoin run above 10K usd and ethereum run above 200 usd right ?
sometimes patience is needed in this situations buddy,
don't worry, i believe we will see the bull in crypto market soon or later
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
September 22, 2019, 12:46:26 PM

For me not only boredom, disappointment came, how could I not, the time and thought that had been done was not appreciated because the market was down. That is indeed a risk when following a bounty campaign. that is what I feel.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 22, 2019, 12:26:43 PM
Bored?

You must have mistakenly understood the word Bored to Penniless.  I must admit there is no money to earn when bounty campaigns that pays altcoin aren't so profitable for the bounty hunters. This will only be working for those who don't worry about altcoin prices as long as they can buy every dip. For a bounty hunters who has no cash, its going to be a struggle and the only option is to sell the tokens at bottom price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
September 22, 2019, 12:17:53 PM

Pages:
Jump to: