Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about revenge? - page 13. (Read 1594 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 07:24:58 PM
Really? Will it really satisfy you? And if you see the person you are avenging to suffering will it make you happy? Then after that will it make you a better person? Do you not think that life is a cycle? That you do to them what they did to you in revenge but after that, dont you think that it could also comeback to you? And the tears you had planted on some else will be reaped by you in the future? Sometimes in our pursuit for revenge, we can hardly notice that we are not really destroying them but we are instead destroying ourselves.
Activity: 98
February 08, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
The truth is, revenge makes you feel good at first because of the bad thing that has done to you the heartache that they cause you but in the other side of the heart is aching because you know that it's bad to revenge.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 05:33:52 PM
Revange is stupid thing for weak people because stronest can easily forgive to a bad but will never forget. Weak people just going for stupid revenge.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
February 08, 2018, 04:34:59 PM
Theres nothing you can get in revenge. Revenge will keep continuing until one suffers the most. So better to learn how to admit ones mistakes to forget to take revenge with one another who have done wrong.
Activity: 79
February 08, 2018, 01:57:48 PM
Often we feel disappointed and hurt for the actions that others do to us. Whether an act is intentional or not, it still hurts, does not it? "Forgiveness" does not seem to be an optional word to do. There is another greater desire: the desire to repay the deeds that the person performs. The desire for revenge.
The word "revenge" sounds more familiar to fiction or action films that are commonly present on cinema screens. This word also feels very "evil" and is often associated with acts of violence that are affected on death.
The reality in everyday life, revenge can also occur.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
It's about bad, bad things that haunt you for years. And some things you can't forget and you can't let alone.
So you stay awake at night and it poisons you and only revenge is the antidote.
Sometimes living well just doesn't cut it.
Let the Lord revenge for you,its a bad thing to do revenge. You may not happy at the end,and you will regret if you revenge because you will get self conviction.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 08, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

It is not good I think.  Your conscience will beat you more than what was done to you, if indeed you have a conscience.  It does not feels right for me because you are doing bad.  It seems that you are the one right now who is doing bad.  It is not a good idea to do some revenge.
Activity: 69
February 08, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
Revenge is somewhat sweet and savory. Sweet in a way that you avenge from something you want to overcome. Not all revenge are bad. Sometings people need to learn from their mistakes. However, there must be limitations on the actions being done because karma will hit right back at you. Revenge is also savory because you might have the right intentions but there are circumstance that the interpretation of your actions to people may differ from yours. No matter what your intentions are, there will be pain and suffering from other people and to yourself. Revenge is born to attain justice but not all revenge are successful
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 10:28:01 AM
You know what? REVENGE sounds so mean, right? That is why i prefer to call it "RETURNING THE FAVOR".
When people belittle my capability, I just stand up and move on. No words they can hear from me but my works and my achievements shout for me.
I just let the what so called KARMA to strike them TWICE.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
For me to take revenge is something it's called unforgiveness.This is a sign of an endless war if you will continue to fight for a useless act.If this will happen no one would feel happiness and peaceful living.
Activity: 210
February 08, 2018, 08:27:26 AM
I thinks it is better to just move on.  Although it is easy to say this.  If you  keep thinking about bad things they will keep your mind locked in patterns, sure remember the things that happen and learn from them.  Of course I haven't had some of the horrendous things that have happened to some people go in my life, so who knows how they would effect my decisions?

Definitely yes, just move on of what had happened and learned from it. Nobody is perfect. Just accept and try to understand why it happened. Nothing is constant in this world. Karma is real. So,what you don't want do into you, do not do into others.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
February 08, 2018, 07:05:23 AM
I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

I feel that revenge is like a drug that once you have successfully had it, you'll be wanting more. That's why it still best to just pray for the person or people who did bad for you than bare an ill will for someone, because it may corrupt the goodness inside ones heart and taking all away the positiveness, which could lead to sickness or affect productivity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
February 08, 2018, 06:05:13 AM
I think revenge is always sweet in all regards even though it will only bring unforeseen repercussions. Hence, we should only take revenge on things that are worthy not the petty ones. If somebody murders one of my family members, I’d kill him in a heartbeat. I’d be happy to go to prison with no remorse.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 08, 2018, 04:17:27 AM
a sweet revenge for me is when He/she is caught in his/her own mistake, and that there's no way out but to humbly accept his/her own fault and ask forgiveness for the person he/she wronged with, because when we take revenge in our own hands all the more the pain is with us, coz he is so numb to care for it, it doesn't seem big deal at all.. sometimes it's hard to forgive specially when the person that treat you badly seem like he/she nor responsible for the wronged he'she caused you
Activity: 153
February 08, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
this is a very dangerous thing. I prefer not to contact with it
Activity: 41
February 08, 2018, 03:14:02 AM
It gives people a mixed feeling of satisfaction & guilt at the same time
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 05:26:41 PM
If you did not processed a situation, revenge can give satisfaction. Don't seek for revenge but turn the other cheek.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

Actually, it is not to take revenge. it is better to forgive him/her.Maybe the purpose of revenge is in preventing certain hostile actions or the threat of revenge ensures people do not hurt you in the future. But sometimes people act revengeful when no good can come of their actions, other than to inflict suffering on others. Those actions can go to unfathomable extremes.
Activity: 126
February 07, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
Yes I feel like revenge, but for me i hate revenge  when people do something  bad for me i pay it good in return, I just only pray that god will pay of my good things so do others revenge is not the answer  for everything that people doing bad things to you
Activity: 119
February 07, 2018, 04:18:00 PM
Don't waste your time to revenge,those who hurt you they will eventually face their own karma.
Pages:
Jump to: