Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel now? - page 15. (Read 17790 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 06:55:23 AM
I feel so bad, because all projects that i have been joined, they always not paying me and until now i can't even get some tokens in the project that i joined, so many trash and scam projects here so sad Sad.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 18, 2019, 02:42:18 AM
You represent the voice of the common investor.  As a contrarian investor, I am buying during opportunities like these.

Could be a good time to buy, time will tell.
How can you feel if you have the opportunity to invest and get profit, obviously enjoy, despite all the difficulties.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 01:32:47 AM
Am feeling like is time for me to get my loss back as the price of ethereum is gradually moving up,as for the loss in the past,I have put it behind,it is time to get better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 18, 2019, 01:29:41 AM
Now it is difficult to believe that everything will resume, rise will be. Right now, at least by small means it is necessary to be included. When the jump will be, you will not be able to be here, because you will need a lot of money to participate in the investment.  In the classic investment market you can not participate with 1000, 2000 dollars. So take your seat now.
Activity: 434
February 18, 2019, 01:21:15 AM
I think it is time to get over whatever feeling the loss to crypto market has brought,it is time to move on and begin to feel like taking advantage of the dip to redeem your loss,that is what am feeling right now.
Activity: 574
February 18, 2019, 01:16:45 AM
Yes that is true that nobody is feeling good because of the current market situation.
So, after all one should only hope that this market situation will change very soon.

Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
February 18, 2019, 01:13:07 AM
What I feel is worried because the market conditions are not stable and still up and down, but whatever I am, I am still optimistic that conditions will not last long and if the time comes, everything will be normal again, and I think there is a ups and downs in the cryptocurrency market this
Activity: 278
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 18, 2019, 12:11:10 AM
Well, I think that it's time to just keep our patients. Crypto currency is the future currency undoubtedly. So, one day or another it's value will rise up.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 11:47:08 PM
Large investments from CryptoConcensis have withdrawn their money because the market value is very low because the amount of loss is high. I believe that Bitcoin's price will come back very quickly, and then believe that the investment will be interested in investing here.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 11:27:56 PM
To be honest, what I feel now is a concern about the current market conditions, because we don't know when conditions like this will stabilize, but I am still optimistic and confident that this patience in the future will certainly get commensurate results.
Activity: 616
February 17, 2019, 06:11:09 PM
I fill good becouse  i know that cryptocurrency is a huge regulation and speculation mechanism and nobody can broke it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 17, 2019, 05:51:08 PM
No money disappear without a trace - and if you have enough bravery to put your strategy into action it will get back to you. Don't be afraid to lose. The fear is connected with our psychology, not with real consequences.

it is true that fear influences someone's psychology. but everyone has their own identity they have their choice to stay afloat or pause for a moment in investing. I think if it is against fear, not everyone can pass it, especially in matters of financial because crypto is related to capital
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 05:34:05 PM
Since i understand how cryptocurrency work, there is no feelings of regret whatever. This is just an opportunity for investors to buy so much, accumulate and hold for the bull run
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 05:14:42 PM
Thank you for asking, to be honest i feel a bit hungry.
I think i'm gonna order a pizza.

Very funny, now I just want to hold Bitcoin and use a few of them to pay for support services
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
February 17, 2019, 03:18:55 PM
No money disappear without a trace - and if you have enough bravery to put your strategy into action it will get back to you. Don't be afraid to lose. The fear is connected with our psychology, not with real consequences.
Activity: 546
February 17, 2019, 03:18:22 PM
I am very excited about the upcoming events that are going to see the light soon. Ether 2.0 is going to be launched at the end of February. Then ETFs decision is going to be made and finally Bakkt exchange is going to be launched in April.
I hope that if it will make the market better, especially if ETH is accepted, I am sure if crypto will rise because investors will no longer hesitate to invest in crypto.
Activity: 170
February 17, 2019, 03:15:17 PM
I am very excited about the upcoming events that are going to see the light soon. Ether 2.0 is going to be launched at the end of February. Then ETFs decision is going to be made and finally Bakkt exchange is going to be launched in April.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
February 17, 2019, 03:07:59 PM
My feelings may now be better even though the market price is still low. What makes me optimistic now is Ethereum coins whose prices look very positive. Now I am very sure if the Crypto market can rise again. And in the last few days, the trade also provided benefits.
I feel okay regardless of the fact that the market is down. This is because the coins will get the market back with the advancement in the technology and rise in the demand for the coins. In addition, there are people who have high benefits even in the current market because they had invested when the value had been down. So, this moment should be utilized rather than feeling down about it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 16, 2019, 06:21:11 PM
Well every person holds his/her own belief many see the current market condition as the end but others also see it as a great opportunity to invest. At the long run we will see where it ends but right now I feel relaxed and forsee a bright future. No haste at all.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
February 16, 2019, 06:07:23 PM
 In my opinion , this is not time for regrets or discouragement in the cryptoworld. like you rightly hear, most people and already leaving their crypto groups . But for me i am waiting and buying the ones with potentials with high hopes that crypto world will jack back to life again.
Pages:
Jump to: