Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel now? - page 18. (Read 17790 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 14, 2019, 11:19:53 PM
Actually, until now the conditions are still like those of 2018, namely the crypto market condition which is still declining and uncertain. I am still waiting patiently, so that this condition changes rapidly. But I could not do anything, except to endure in pain.

The belief is different to the endurance. Let's temporarily forget the price and focus on other things
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 04:42:15 PM
actually we are don't about bear market future predict. what can to do in future. we are hope and faith that, still crypto have in market and continue there work. so any time can do market increases. now i am take patience and wait for good day. my all coin hold for long time. hope that future must can do earn big profit as possible.
Activity: 434
February 14, 2019, 04:26:13 PM
I feel great. I am not upset by the temporary loss of prices for my coins, because I know that this is temporary and in the future the prices of my coins will increase. Thanks to this, I will get a good income. After that, I will feel even better and will be pleased with the increase in the price of each of my coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 14, 2019, 04:25:16 PM
Actually, until now the conditions are still like those of 2018, namely the crypto market condition which is still declining and uncertain. I am still waiting patiently, so that this condition changes rapidly. But I could not do anything, except to endure in pain.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 14, 2019, 03:56:45 PM
I feel at the moment very well.
I am waiting for the rise of the cryptocurrency market to the maximum level and I believe that this will happen at the end of 2019.
At this moment, all players will be able to get the desired profit from the available coins.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
February 14, 2019, 03:11:11 PM
Those who are smart and able to take advantage of opportunities well will certainly never get bored waiting, and always try to deal with all the risks in crypto investment. This is not the end of crypto, but this is the beginning of an increase in crypto to immediately achieve a high price increase. After all this time we have been waiting for maybe in Q2 this year crypto will rise in price again, and can benefit everyone who wants to wait and still believe in crypto power. I feel happy and believe that crypto will definitely benefit one day
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
February 14, 2019, 03:03:24 PM
I feel now sadness and feelings from falling prices for my coins. I was tired of waiting and I would like the market to start growing soon.
Your expectations may be too high because the current market conditions still fall at the same price as some time ago. very far from the price expected by many people, so it's best to try forgetting a few of your coins and focus on looking for opinions again to continue your life
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 14, 2019, 02:52:11 PM
I feel now sadness and feelings from falling prices for my coins. I was tired of waiting and I would like the market to start growing soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
February 14, 2019, 02:49:45 PM
I have been reading good news regarding crypto lately but it is true that many investors and crypto enthusiasts left. I think this year will better than last year crypto is getting globally accepted and I've read that jp morgan will launch their own crypto so things are not so bad.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 14, 2019, 01:01:26 PM
The feeling now is not very pleasant, but in general, if you started to pay attention to news from different sites, there is hope that they will soon begin to expand this market. I think that very soon.
is it not too early to say that because in my opinion the market is still very vulnerable to falling.
but that doesn't mean I say it's impossible because crypto is so easy to change that anything can happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 14, 2019, 12:39:03 PM
I feel good as long as I make money. Crypto is fun to make money in the money world. It's not easy to earn money so fast on other stock market sites.
If you are careful, you will make good money.
for sure you are an investor who has benefited from what you invest in crypto currency and if you may already know all the risks of course you will not panic with the situation getting worse
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 12:23:45 PM
The feeling now is not very pleasant, but in general, if you started to pay attention to news from different sites, there is hope that they will soon begin to expand this market. I think that very soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 12:07:37 PM
I feel very exited about crypto work because i had completed 30-35 bounties & do 10-15 bounties at that time and i am waiting for my rewards.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 14, 2019, 08:38:54 AM
I see that most people were not prepared for the market not to grow forever. Therefore, many are now feeling frustrated and crying about the lost investment funds. You should understand that before you come to the market, you need to carefully study it. For those who haven't sold their coins yet, there is good news, a bit of patience and the market will start its recovery again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 14, 2019, 08:33:25 AM
At the moment - a state of complete misunderstanding of how long the correction period will last, the experts are silent, there are a lot of versions, I continue to work and wait for the market to recover.
I think it's true that people experience a lot of pressure at the moment where of course they have got a lot of losses due to the deeper decline there is a lot of speculation and nothing is clear which is true
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2019, 08:31:32 AM
I am really happy at the moment. You know, you have to go upper and educate yourself, trying new ways to earn, business and relations.
I have enough energy and I am dedicated to trading also
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
February 14, 2019, 08:22:41 AM
At the moment - a state of complete misunderstanding of how long the correction period will last, the experts are silent, there are a lot of versions, I continue to work and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 07:49:31 AM
I put aside my feelings and use only cold calculation in such situations. While others are experiencing disappointment in the market, I try to replenish my portfolio with new cryptocurrencies. You must be prepared for such situations and have an action plan for such cases, otherwise emotions will bring you problems.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
February 14, 2019, 06:18:48 AM
Right now i am feeling good of this year of 2019 i felt that this year is giving more profit from investment compared to 2018 have a long bloody market, i am very comportable that most of coins are being most profitable until the end of 2019.
Activity: 574
February 14, 2019, 04:37:49 AM
My feelings may now be better even though the market price is still low. What makes me optimistic now is Ethereum coins whose prices look very positive. Now I am very sure if the Crypto market can rise again. And in the last few days, the trade also provided benefits.
Not only eth, now there is a lot of positive, just note that everyone is in a good mood now, and this is dangerous, I personally am waiting for the market to drop again.
Pages:
Jump to: