Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you get the news about BTC/altcoins? - page 3. (Read 1923 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
You can search for bitcoin news on the internet easily. But you forget that you are in this forum, this is the best place for me. A place that gives us all the info about bitcoin development every day.  Smiley

Most of the new coins or updates about the old coins will be present in the announcement sections of this forum and even about exchanges and their accepted coins details are updated frequently by their developers or promoters here. So I would suggest Bitcointalk as well as Twitter accounts of some people.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Coindesk is the only reliable news site for me as they send updates of international as well local news articles via email. I am also a subscriber of my local exchanges and they send time to time updates about the status of bitcoins in my country. For altcoins, you can check livebitcoinnews and Coindesk.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
You can search for bitcoin news on the internet easily. But you forget that you are in this forum, this is the best place for me. A place that gives us all the info about bitcoin development every day.  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
List the most useful and reliable sources guys  Roll Eyes

each new coin public relation (PM) manager it is very active over social networks...
open the project home page, scroll down and follow they twitter, faceboock, slack or telegram channel...
if you want a site who is following all new project for you, you can follow site like
https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/
or
http://www.icocountdown.com/
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
Following specific Twitter accounts, for sure. The best source for information, news, rumors, etc. It's useful for both trading and investing. BitcoinTalk (not much of information recently, though). Reddit, Everything is cooked and baked there. Sometimes Coindesk, but I don't take their words for sure – they sometimes just hype and shill.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
List the most useful and reliable sources guys  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: