Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you keep track of the airdrops and bounties you've joined - page 2. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 250
If i join some bounties and airdrops. I always save all the links in notepad on what aidrop i join so i can't forget why i got token from the airdrop because it's hard to track when you don't have information.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
I really don't join too much that I can remember on top of my head because I see it as annoying creating several wallets to claim bounties here and there. If its more than say 3 at a time, all I do is just to write out the name on a to-do list on my computer ( when I had one) with the day of the week to do it and follow it through that's pretty all I do.

Exactly. The management of the bounties is quite hard, even if you know excel (and I do know excel Grin).
I'm starting to understand the problem. Maybe I'll figure something out to make it easier.
I'll share it here as soon as I've found something.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I'm trying to find a system to keep track of airdrops and bounties I've joined.
Things I'm trying to achieve: Keep track of when to perform an action, check if there is a follow-up, notify myself to retweet or post and of course when to check if a campaign paid me.

Needless to say: I haven't managed sofar... So I'm curious how you do.
I list them down on my notebook with all the details on when I joined, weeks I accomplished, and others. Then update it from time to time. I also bookmarked those bounties site I joined in, especially the spreadsheets so that I can track and trace my performance. Hope this will help!
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Things I'm trying to achieve: Keep track of when to perform an action, check if there is a follow-up, notify myself to retweet or post and of course when to check if a campaign paid me.

just try to write the twitter/telegram/ann thread link at notepad or bookmarked the twitter/telegram/ann thread link in your browser. so you can easily check everyday...  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I really don't join too much that I can remember on top of my head because I see it as annoying creating several wallets to claim bounties here and there. If its more than say 3 at a time, all I do is just to write out the name on a to-do list on my computer ( when I had one) with the day of the week to do it and follow it through that's pretty all I do.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Just try to use Exel Cool
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Before it was easy to keep track of airdrops , but now it become difficult I'm using the site http://airdropalert.com/ and the group airdrop arena on telegram that's all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Thanks for all the tips and replies guys. Just constructed my own management spreadsheet and trying it out.
Activity: 476
Record them in a separate note book and indicate the date you join the airdrop and when the payment will be made. You will also indicate on which platform payment will be made. You can also determine whether the token is already in the exchanger or not.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am trying to maintain a spreadsheet but it is not that simple if you join over the cellphone as I often do. You often have to like their Twitter channel, Facebook group etc. The most annoying is the Telegram which is now full of channels from airdrop. Hard to keep track on those channels you really would like to follow. I wish Telegram could group channels which would make it alot easier to do this.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
i only join a few airdrop after read whitepaper  not like others join every airdrops .

best smart and read whitepaper better
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I followed them on their ANN thread,or in twitter or in their telegram group to be keep in touch with them.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
For aidrops its just simple and easy, just join telegram groups eg. Crypto Airdrops Tracker, or just frequently visit bitcointalk threads like Announcements (Altcoins) , Tokens (Altcoins) and Bounty (Altcoins) almost everyday you would see them coming.

Thx, good tip, but my questions was how do you keep track on airdrops and bounties you've joined.
Personally I'm still struggling with keeping track of when to post / tweet / etc, when to check if a campaign has registered your contributions and of course when a campaign paid out.
Many people have recommended that you make a spreadsheet and there is a reason for that, you do not need to know a lot about spreadsheets to create one that works for you, unfortunately you are going to have to do the heavy lifting since everyone has their own needs when it comes to creating their own customized spreadsheet, after you create it the only thing you need to do is to keep it updated.
Activity: 406
You can keep track your air drop and bounties on checking their update spreadsheet weekly so that so can ask the campaign manaher if you dont have rewards or stakes.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
You can track them with their spreadsheet .Most of bounties they give Spreadsheet but several of airdrops give spreadsheet like bounties.Also you can maintain a spreadsheet .In that you can add your bounty details, links , tasks etc.From that you can easily do your bounties daily .You should not worry about airdrops like that.Because we haven't much task to do  daily.Only form submission.Good luck
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
You need to be very disciplined and organized not to get lost among so many projects, ann threads, bounties, etc.. The solution i found for myself was making a spreadsheet and keeping it updated with any information i might need later on. This way i never forget any deadlines for a signature campaign or the number of posts, for example
For bounties I specially making some effort with that so i can be updated anytime that i want. But for the airdrop after i gave up my address and monitor it if they already given some tokens with the participants and i got nothing so after that i am no longer to access but i always pay attention on bounties than airdrop.
Activity: 756
Tracking all the airdrops and bounties you have already joined is not always very easy. It is really much better here to contact dev or find the corresponding thread of discussion on this forum and follow updates there.
Activity: 350
we live Mark the post about the gifts you follow. Then routinely check the spreadsheet how many posts you have posted and how many bets you have earned.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello house, the spread sheet been talked about. Is it online at the airdrop page or offline by doing it oneself. Thanks
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

I bookmark the bounties I joined so that I dont forget them. If I join in several tasks from a campaign I update the one spreadsheet I got for bounties. As for airdrops I dont do nothing, eighter to coin comes or it does not. I dont run after them.
additional to that i PM the devs so i will personally keep on touch but suddenly only few are replying so those not I considered as a scam.and i dont wanna cry coz i believe they wont progress by doing such foolishness to others and theres another opportunity to come that would bring me better coin than them
Pages:
Jump to: