Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you keep track of the airdrops and bounties you've joined - page 5. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
You don't worry about airdrops and bounties, they usually give spreadsheet so you can see the progress. But, if the spreadsheet doesn't updated, you can check and contact dev.
yeah, it's all scheduled. as long as you continue to monitor the project then you will not miss information when it will be distributed
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
hello mate, i think best thing is to maintain your own google spreadsheet for both airdrops and bounties or a note pad doc for airdrops and excel sheet fro bounties.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
First you must know what are you entering, don't just bump anywhere because it might be a scam and give you problems.
Okay then if you have joined some airdrops, you can put in in your watch list or put in your notes-list or where ever you want to remind your self and lessen the hassle. You also can bookmark the page or simply copy your post link in the said thread that way when you want to go back to your post immediately, hope this helps you good luck out there.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
It's quite difficult to follow up on airdrops and bounties. I write down what is expected of me for each bounty. But for airdrops I don't bother anymore. In fact I am more selective of airdrops I join now. Because most of them are worthless
I haven't received any payment on airdrops that I joined so I still prefer jooning bounties, anyways I uses to watch bounties threas so I'll fet notified for new once.
Activity: 223
It's quite difficult to follow up on airdrops and bounties. I write down what is expected of me for each bounty. But for airdrops I don't bother anymore. In fact I am more selective of airdrops I join now. Because most of them are worthless
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
You don't worry about airdrops and bounties, they usually give spreadsheet so you can see the progress. But, if the spreadsheet doesn't updated, you can check and contact dev.
i do that the same way..because most of the airdrops of this forum as far as i joind that have a spreedsheet to cheek on Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
Activity: 238
I'm trying to find a system to keep track of airdrops and bounties I've joined.
Things I'm trying to achieve: Keep track of when to perform an action, check if there is a follow-up, notify myself to retweet or post and of course when to check if a campaign paid me.

Needless to say: I haven't managed sofar... So I'm curious how you do.

I bookmark the bounties I joined so that I dont forget them. If I join in several tasks from a campaign I update the one spreadsheet I got for bounties. As for airdrops I dont do nothing, eighter to coin comes or it does not. I dont run after them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Things I'm trying to achieve: Keep track of when to perform an action, check if there is a follow-up, notify myself to retweet or post and of course when to check if a campaign paid me.

I ise a spreadsheet line that one under eath my post

Nice one! I'll keep that in mind!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
INS Ecosystem

I ise a spreadsheet line that one under eath my post
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

Pages:
Jump to: