Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you know the best digital exchange - page 2. (Read 695 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
if you mean a stock exchange, then I would recommend binance
Activity: 2
bitrex is best.
Activity: 171
Most of us do not have the time and the resources to experience trading platforms. So, I refer to and select based on the sharing and aggregation from of the members at the forum. The best exchange platform will be appreciated for its security, reputation, professionalism, stability and high transaction volume. binance, kucoin, huobi are my favorite sites.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
* HITBTC
* CRYPTOPIA
* ETHERDELTA
I have heard a lot of bad comments on these exchanges though I'm not an active trader, I'm trying myself to stay away from these.

I'm preparing myself to start trading on cryptopia but if something bad happens to me and I've experienced the same thing like those complains, I'll stop using them.

According to my experience Binance is the bes exchange i ever met. They are very user friendly and most advanced exchange  Smiley
Binance is one of the exchanges that's very popular today and the same as kucoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
In my opinion, the exchange we need to choose from several indicators:

1. Popularity and volume of trade
2. Good technical support
3. No problems with withdrawal

At the moment, I like Binance exchange most of all.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
According to my experience Binance is the bes exchange i ever met. They are very user friendly and most advanced exchange  Smiley
Activity: 54
There are several exchange who fighting each other.  Let me rank it in the order, then you can choose it as your preference.

* BINANCE
* BITTREX
* POLONIEX
* HITBTC
* CRYPTOPIA
* ETHERDELTA
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
The most popular are Poloniex and Bittrex, because of the high trading volume, and they are quite safe. more You can also see HitBTC, Binance, Kraken, and Kucoin

BUT wherever you choose to trade, don't save all your money there, no one knows, even large exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex can be closed or compromised, and if you read their policies carefully you will see that no there is an exchange responsible for your funds.
copper member
Activity: 383
now many crypto exchanges that we often hear like okex, bittrex binance hitbtc, bitfinex, etherdelta (forkdelta) etc. and fees from transactions are different,
so there are lots of options for exchanging.
Activity: 207
August 12, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high
A lot of sharing on the good exchange, good reputation + transaction fees are here. You can search for it easily. You can test some of the top listed floors in cmc. or some other like binance, bittrex, bifinex, huobi, kucoin.
- large trading volume.
- Stable, flexible, friendly + good support.
-   security.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 10:01:21 AM
The trading platform that I have the most potential is Binance Binance trading platform supporting BTC, ETH, BNB and USD transaction costs are very low and you can rest assured when trading at binance
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 09:55:28 AM
I try to use popular and reliable exchanges such as Binance and Bittrex because there are a lot of cryptoccurency  pairs, and it's more convenient.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:31:02 AM
Cryptographic money trades are sites where you can purchase, offer or trade digital currencies for other advanced cash or conventional cash like US dollars or Euro. For those that need to exchange professionally and approach extravagant exchanging instruments, you will probably need to utilize a trade that expects you to confirm your ID and open a record. In the event that you simply need to make the periodic, direct exchange, there are additionally stages that you can utilize that don't require a record.

Today there are a large group of stages to browse, however not all trades are made equivalent. This rundown depends on client surveys and in addition a large group of other criteria, for example, ease of use, availability, expenses, and security. Here are a portion of the best crypto trades in no particular request.

01.Coinbase - This is a standout amongst the most prominent and surely understood merchants and exchanging stages on the planet. The Coinbase stage makes it simple to safely purchase, utilize, store and exchange advanced money.

02.Cex.io - This gives an extensive variety of administrations for utilizing bitcoin and different digital currencies. The stage lets clients effortlessly exchange fiat cash with cryptographic forms of money and on the other hand digital currencies for fiat cash. For those hoping to exchange bitcoins professionally, the stage offers customized and easy to understand exchanging dashboards and edge exchanging.

03.Bitstamp - This is an European Union based bitcoin commercial center established in 2011. The stage is one of the original bitcoin trades that has developed a dedicated client base. Bitstamp is outstanding and trusted all through the bitcoin network as a protected stage.

Hope you this will useful for you. Thanks.  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:00:35 AM
Every day new exchanges emerge as competitors for exchanges that have long been trusted, sometimes traders will choose exchange only by looking at high security and trading volume. And for me the best exchange for now is Binance and Bittrex, besides they have a high trading volume I have also never had a problem with the exchange.
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 04:16:00 AM
Bittrex is one of the best exchanges for today, at least for me. There have never been problems with the withdrawal, although the account is not confirmed, and a good support service.Binance to it, too, is worth taking a closer look.
Activity: 138
August 08, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
Well, I think that this question is debatable enough. Honestly, I think that it’s not right to use definitions like 'the best' or 'the worst' when it comes to exchanges. For someone the most important thing is safety, for the other one – listed coins or safety and so on. But sure, I have a favorite exchange. Based on my preferences and experience I decided that for me cex.io is the most convenient platform. I’m using it for a long time already and I really like their payment options. BTW, they're offering special bonuses (https://blog.cex.io/news/wire-bonus-17716) for deposits, sure, this is a limited-time offer, but It’s still pleasant.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Hitbtc, yobit. They are my the most frequent exchanges I use almost daily. There are a lot of approved ones but current market situation makes me be on safe mode lol
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
many new types of exchanges are emerging but I have not been too interested in them. I still only choose exchanges that have high trading volume like binance and bittrex.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
I use Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance to trade already-known cryptocurrency.But when I want to sell a little-known altcon I use a decentralized exchange https://forkdelta.github.io/ and https://idex.market
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Same as the answer of the person above me. For now Binance is the best exchange in the world. They have a large daily trading volume, many listed coins, excellent support services and applications that I find very easy to use or understand.
I agree with you. However, not all coins in my portfolio are traded on this exchange. Therefore, you have to use other exchanges. Not always good.
Pages:
Jump to: