Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you know the best digital exchange - page 4. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

please your contributions matter
thanks
Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex top 3. I use them myself because the coins are different, and a very user-friendly interface does not have to get used to it for a long time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
I think you can know where digital exchange is very best is a place of exchange that has a very high trading volume every day such as one of them for now is binance, when trading volume there is high then the price of coin will be very fast and can provide many benefits.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
To be honest with you , binance is one of the best exchange out their. Binance is user friendly. The next for me is kucoin one of the fast growing exchange with low transaction fee. My best might be your worst. Always follow your instincts
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The exchange's leaderboard has been constantly changing, I don't know what caused it, but I can recommend something for you that I think is good!
1.BitMEX
2.OKEX
3.Bitfinex
4.HitBTC
Activity: 6
اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای خراسان شمالی
جداول اوقات شرعی شیعی کلیه شهرها، روستاها و آبادیهای استان آذربایجان شرقی به تعداد بیش از ۴،۰۰۰ نقطه مختلف بصورت روزانه، ماه جاری، ماه دلخواه، ماه شمسی و قمری و همچنین در مناسبت های ویژه مانند ماه مبارک رمضان، تعطیلات عید نوروز و ... توسط سایت و وبلاگ اذانگو تهیه گردیده است.
فایل جداول اوقات شرعی مذکور قابل دانلود در دو فرمت jpg و pdf و با کیفیت بالا جهت استفاده و پرینت می باشد.

اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای خوزستان

اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای زنجان
اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای سمنان
اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای سیستان و بلوچستان
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
I will do research about the feedbacks of the people and i will use some site like coinmarketcap to determine if there is a huge volume and if it is the top exchange because if it is one of the top exchange like top 5 then it means that it has a high reputation and a lot of people are trusting it and that is why they are putting money into it.
Activity: 154
Almost all popular exchanges are good and trustworthy! I mostly use ForkDelta and Binance! But do not forget that the exchange is just a stock exchange, not your personal wallet! Do not keep coins on stock exchanges!
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I think Binance and Bittrex are the most popular exchanges on the Crypto market and this exchange is a safer platform in this field, but many people expect a more trustworthy platform that many coins earned are just a few platforms so this does not lead the Crypto market
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
I personally like huobi, binance and bifinex. These are reputable trading floors and have high exchange rates. But the use of huobi on mobile apps makes it easier for me to operate and build plans or more flexible.
I don't want to spend more time looking for a good exchange, because they are all different so better go for the great and huge one. I trade with Binance and the experience is really good so I stay with this for good. But if you have your bounty token, you have no choice but to open an account on which your coin is being listed.
Activity: 360
I trade on the following exchanges:Kucoin, Binance, Bittrex.I did not have any problems with the input and withdrawal of funds on these exchanges in contrast to the exchange Yobit.
Activity: 139
I personally like huobi, binance and bifinex. These are reputable trading floors and have high exchange rates. But the use of huobi on mobile apps makes it easier for me to operate and build plans or more flexible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I am a huge fan of decentralized exchange. I have been scammed of my coins in centralized exchange. Since then I remain on DEX for most of my trades provided prices are good. I prefer IDEX, BISQ and Radar Relay. I do prefer high volume centralized exchange like Binance, Bifinex sometimes. But I don't keep my coin for longer on such exchanges. I have started staying cautious about my coins now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
There are so many good exchanges are now available, among those I would list out few best exchanges. Binance, Bitfinex, Bitterx, Polneix, Hitbtc.  These are best digital exchanges. Number of trusted traders do fall into these exchanges to buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoins as well. Once it is exchanged into crypto currencies, it can be exchanged into local fiats.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
there are lots of crypto trading exchanges out there, you can choose a market exchange that is familiar to users of cryptocurrency and has quite strong security. everyone has suggested the best trade exchange here you can choose some kind of exchange market for your use
Activity: 37
Many exchanges are used to trade. Bittrex, Poloniex, Bithump, Bitfinex, Bitstamp these are leaders in the crypto exchange .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
i using most binance exchange. their service is greater than anyone. in addition to that i use kucoin,hitbtc,yobit. binance has huge of coin list and we can work easily on their. we can solve any problem instantly by contact their support desk. i use other exchanges for trade other coins which not listed on binance
Activity: 280
I am not a trader professional that mainly focuses on the harm small should spend only my review may wise suit you, simply withdrawal charge is low, the minimum transaction is low and support the right kind of token I need
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

thanks

In general binance seems to be the best bet, you have a wide range of alts available and it is as such very safe and easy to use. Support there is also very good and they managed to deal with the last few problems that occurred very quickly and without customer losses.

Could also take a look at polo now that circle has bought them over there really should be to much risk on it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Following are top 3 exchanges are prefer most, this exchanges have big volumes, security and events. You will find so many good projects listed on this exchange.
Binance
KuCoin
Huobi
From this exchanges you can earn passive income for holding their native token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38

thanks

There are a lot of them, depending also if you want fiat-crypto or just crypto-crypto.

For fiat-crypto I would suggest at the moment Coinbase, Bitstamp, Kraken and Bitstamp. For altcoin trading Bittrex and Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: