Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you know when a site tries to scam you? - page 18. (Read 15980 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This is what i frequently check.

Company profile(location ,contact number ,email )etc.. Call the number for assurance if available.
Check the site background (overall) its help and FAQ.
Check its security

Thats only what i've check and all i've check is done in my first said Company profile check . Like HYIPs sites before i check and found it was scam then after some months im correct it scams.therefore even the site is longer active and fuctioning if you suspected it a scam site or some of its company profile ,background and security is not functioning or wrong identity don't go with it.
Activity: 518
1. Analyze the site in which you are buying good
2. Check the company name and search it by google to see some reviews
3. Check the referral system, if they pay a high commission for users, stay away from it
4. Check whether they have DDos protections and some security from their site
5. Ask people from many forum or social network whether anyone got scam or not
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Honestly you can not know it easily if there is not reviews from other people and they are just new.. better to try there service or buy something to them for a small amount so that you will test them if they are legit or not..
Try scam advisory for some checker that you can find in google. maybe they can give some advise..
Activity: 742
I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?
First of all i would looking for the vouch i mean search on google and read the review however this is not 100% trusted since it's easy to create fake comments or review but if the site is bitcoin related i am going to find some review on this forum especially from the trusted member to make sure that the site is not scam. I would invest only on popular site but it doesn't mean that the site wouldn't turn to scam, let say the possibility to scam is 50% even for the big and popular exchanger right now, just don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?

Do you have an example of any such site ? The best is to just research the forum or do a quick google search to look up the reputation for the website. Most of the bitcoin sites also have a thread on btctalk and you can cross check how it has been doing lately.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

1. Scan the site, there are have a malware/virus on the site.
2. Look at company profile. Then research it.
3. Look at the system. Don't easy to believe you can earn high commission just doing useless thing. High commission is mostly use by site scam to steal your money.
4. Don't easy to believe because the site has been run for more than a year/2 years. Point 3, look at system.

There are some my opinion points.

I see...you are an expert.
Is my U2 system a scam?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

1. Scan the site, there are have a malware/virus on the site.
2. Look at company profile. Then research it.
3. Look at the system. Don't easy to believe you can earn high commission just doing useless thing. High commission is mostly use by site scam to steal your money.
4. Don't easy to believe because the site has been run for more than a year/2 years. Point 3, look at system.

There are some my opinion points.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: