Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you know when to stop? - page 61. (Read 37972 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
December 24, 2016, 05:26:38 PM
when i stop when i dont have good mood. if i play game on dice no matter lose or win if still have good mood i play until i am lose all then depo again but sometimes i must stop betting when i lose or get some profit . must know my limit
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 24, 2016, 10:35:33 AM
I know when is good to stop but knowing this is not enough alone as I can not stop myself. I am sure many people here like me most of the times have good start but can't stop playing and loose everything won. I like adventure and try to make maximum of everything that is what doesn't let me stop somewhere.

Even though you know to stop while playing in gambling, there will definitely be something that can make you wrong in your trouble to stop or quit. Because we have the passion and the thought makes us missteps and it caused from lust to dominate us. so the decisions that come out of the lust is only temporary and ends in a loss. I hope that gambling should be done correctly and don't ever listen to appetite while using gambling. Better we control ourselves early on, over having to get their first loss
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
December 24, 2016, 10:16:59 AM
I know when is good to stop but knowing this is not enough alone as I can not stop myself. I am sure many people here like me most of the times have good start but can't stop playing and loose everything won. I like adventure and try to make maximum of everything that is what doesn't let me stop somewhere.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 24, 2016, 08:53:45 AM
When you lose all the profit you made.  Grin
Its easy to say but if you are already playing and enjoying thinking that luck is just beside you i think you will not stop just by losing your earnings for sure you will  be tempted to play more and possibly losing your capital as well.
Stop and think, two contrasting concepts. The thought does not stop, if it can stop already, it will not think.
The insane knows where to stop. It should not be a decisive standard of where to put it. When it comes to stagnant, or glowing, but when it comes to its place, it has to do like an individual, not like society.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 24, 2016, 08:24:46 AM
When you lose all the profit you made.  Grin
Its easy to say but if you are already playing and enjoying thinking that luck is just beside you i think you will not stop just by losing your earnings for sure you will  be tempted to play more and possibly losing your capital as well.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!
December 24, 2016, 07:29:57 AM
When you lose all the profit you made.  Grin
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
December 24, 2016, 07:23:12 AM
When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
i do not know , but i think this is just game and can stop may be is boring
my wish i can buy car and open my business . but i am not sure can stop if all my wish do

You will not be able to earn that much money from gambling unless you are so lucky in it that you win almost every game. Gambling is made and designed to make the house win more than you. Hence stop dreaming to get rich in gambling it will just make you poor. So when you do gamble, stop when you make some profit.
That is why it is called gambling, and that is why it is recommended to use it as a means of entertainment, rather than considering it as a source of income. In terms of becoming rich, the individual needs to make solid plans, and that should involve more strategic aspects rather than luck.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 24, 2016, 06:41:00 AM
my wish i can buy car and open my business . but i am not sure can stop if all my wish do
Gambling can't be booring when you are playing gambling you are enjoy the game full time if you are playing just to aim and get profit by betting huge amount of bitcoin you can get what you dream you can get your dream keep dreaming it Smiley

Lol, "keep dreaming it" means it is not bound to happen, and I agree that when people are into gambling, it will never get boring especially when we are winning and stakes are keep on getting bigger  Grin.  Though to those people who are losing, the game is getting frustrating but not boring because they are into chasing their loses.  Better forget about getting rich with gambling, just enjoy your time playing.  If you are destined to get rich with gambling then, it will come.  Just enjoy the game for now so you won't get burn on dreaming of becoming rich in gambling.
Activity: 644
December 24, 2016, 06:23:59 AM
Gambling can't be booring when you are playing gambling you are enjoy the game full time if you are playing just to aim and get profit by betting huge amount of bitcoin you can get what you dream you can get your dream keep dreaming it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
December 24, 2016, 06:22:25 AM
Yeah that happens a lot for addicted gamblers, sad to say. Having nothing left to bet, they start to loan or sell properties or borrow money just to sustain theor gambling needs which for me is a very disturbing behavior. It's already bad enough that you spent money that can be used for more important things but it's worse if you do it beyond your own means. There are even cases where people do illegal things just so that they can continue with gambling. I think feeling that urge to gamble all the time would already be reason enough to think about quitting

It disturbs you? These gambling addicts don't care about what you say because you don't matter to them. They might not even care about what their family say about their gambling problems. They're taking a loan because they think that they're eventually going to win or they're so close to winning. When they win, they can repay all these loans, take back all what they lost, and might even get profits. That's what they think when they're about to do these seemingly irrational actions.

Your opinion wouldn't change who they are, they can't control themselves anymore.

There is nothing wrong to have concern with other people.  As a matter of fact, it disturb me too.  Giving them a cold heart does not help too.  This people will come to their senses one day and the suggestion and advice might be one of the way to help them regain their control on themselves against gambling.  Often times people need someones advice or story to wake them up and make them realized that they are addicted and start seeking suggestion and advice on how to get rid of their addiction.

The biggest issue is that they oftren can't do it alone. If you are addicted, stopping cold turkey and sticking to it is very difficult.

You may be addicted to sigarettes, just imagine how difficult it is to stop. The same goes for gambling.

Best thing you can do if you recognize it is to start talking to people about it, and that is exactly what TS is doing now.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 24, 2016, 06:10:33 AM
Yeah that happens a lot for addicted gamblers, sad to say. Having nothing left to bet, they start to loan or sell properties or borrow money just to sustain theor gambling needs which for me is a very disturbing behavior. It's already bad enough that you spent money that can be used for more important things but it's worse if you do it beyond your own means. There are even cases where people do illegal things just so that they can continue with gambling. I think feeling that urge to gamble all the time would already be reason enough to think about quitting

It disturbs you? These gambling addicts don't care about what you say because you don't matter to them. They might not even care about what their family say about their gambling problems. They're taking a loan because they think that they're eventually going to win or they're so close to winning. When they win, they can repay all these loans, take back all what they lost, and might even get profits. That's what they think when they're about to do these seemingly irrational actions.

Your opinion wouldn't change who they are, they can't control themselves anymore.

There is nothing wrong to have concern with other people.  As a matter of fact, it disturb me too.  Giving them a cold heart does not help too.  This people will come to their senses one day and the suggestion and advice might be one of the way to help them regain their control on themselves against gambling.  Often times people need someones advice or story to wake them up and make them realized that they are addicted and start seeking suggestion and advice on how to get rid of their addiction.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
December 24, 2016, 05:40:41 AM

You will not be able to earn that much money from gambling unless you are so lucky in it that you win almost every game. Gambling is made and designed to make the house win more than you. Hence stop dreaming to get rich in gambling it will just make you poor. So when you do gamble, stop when you make some profit.
Activity: 602
December 24, 2016, 05:12:32 AM
Activity: 588
December 24, 2016, 03:50:57 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 24, 2016, 01:30:31 AM
You know when to stop when you think that you have reached your limit, I think that is the mark you have to stop with it a certain time period it tham comes close.

Before starting gambling, people thinks that they can stop when they reach a certain amount of loss or profit but while playing it is a most difficult thing to do. That's why I always gambling with small fixed amount so no need to worry when to stop because if I loose that much money than I will stop gambling for that session.

Indeed they cannot stop because they want to win their money back that they have lost, this is happening a lot and due to this a lot of people also get addicted.
Yes, of course, when we lost is definitely the more curious to return our money. This will occur continuously so as to make us stop is very difficult and looks addicted gambler.
gambling is so much attractive that even after a worst lost people like to continue as to recover their money, and they continue it for the last moment when all the money we have in our pocket finished. some people even continue of loans or selling their stuff like shoes, chain, watch etc on the spot.

Activity: 588
December 23, 2016, 07:34:03 PM
You know when to stop when you think that you have reached your limit, I think that is the mark you have to stop with it a certain time period it tham comes close.

Before starting gambling, people thinks that they can stop when they reach a certain amount of loss or profit but while playing it is a most difficult thing to do. That's why I always gambling with small fixed amount so no need to worry when to stop because if I loose that much money than I will stop gambling for that session.

Indeed they cannot stop because they want to win their money back that they have lost, this is happening a lot and due to this a lot of people also get addicted.
Yes, of course, when we lost is definitely the more curious to return our money. This will occur continuously so as to make us stop is very difficult and looks addicted gambler.
gambling is so much attractive that even after a worst lost people like to continue as to recover their money, and they continue it for the last moment when all the money we have in our pocket finished. some people even continue of loans or selling their stuff like shoes, chain, watch etc on the spot.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2016, 12:29:50 PM
Yes I have a limit when gambling, so when the amount of bitcoin I deposited exhausted I would stop gambling and back again several weeks. I have also always played in small amounts with a few games, that I use so that I can enjoy gambling. I believe if doing that way I could avoid addiction to gambling can be very detrimental.
i think some people are using that strategy, as they have a certain limit for playing gambling and when they reach to that limit they stop playing gambling any more, but still majority of the people have no strategy in gambling and when they reached to the point when their pocket become empty then they realize that they cannot continue gambling any more.
Yes indeed there are some gamblers stop after aware if they've spent their money on gambling, even some there are to commit a crime to get money to gamble. It would be detrimental if it does not have the financial management in gambling. Thus setting limits and know when to stop will make us avoid addiction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 23, 2016, 03:36:49 AM

Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 23, 2016, 12:59:07 AM

What limit is it? If it is when you lose everything, then it's wrong, you should not came to that point, or if it is the winning, well, there are gamblers who say that they only have the goal, but when they see that they are still winning, they won't stop. I believe that setting up a limit on time that you will visit a gambling site could be the right way to limit your self. Lets say you should only visit gambling site for 30 minutes, then religiously follow that.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
December 23, 2016, 12:47:48 AM

Thats the big problem mate since you are keep trying to chase loses because if you dont know when to stop you are in a big danger of wrecking your life, so before starting to gamble make sure you are using only the money that you can afford to lose and easy to forget.

He will know where to stop for chasing his loses and that is the time when he doesn't have money anymore.

I am sure that he is going to make himself realize that he doesn't have anything when that time happens.

And he don't have choice but to stop.
Pages:
Jump to: