Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you know when to stop? - page 70. (Read 37972 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 19, 2016, 01:09:11 PM
There is no real stop point but I think that you can know when you have to stop when you are getting greedy..
A lot of people do not stop when they are and lose a lot of money due to that.

Right! When it comes to gambling There are no indications for you to know when you have to stop playing or have a short break . Even when you are getting greedy is not considered as a indication you will only stop after losing all of your money .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
October 19, 2016, 12:14:36 PM
I plan even before i start to gamble that when i will stop,it can be either reaching a specific target or i can be the minimum amount which i need to save after some losses.But i can tell you its really hard to follow when i started to gambling,but i make up my mind hard to follow this.
ye to me also when i reach to the fixed limit then i realize that now the time is to stop gambling any more. i have fixed my gambling limit to a point and when i reach to that limit i try not to play gambling any more. it really help me in minimizing my risk of loosing money. 
it is maybe work , but temporarily as when the greedy come to you you wil hard to reject your own desire.
most gambler know to stop gamble when they are lost everything.
this is the biggest mistake , they keep playing and did not anticipate something like losing streaks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 19, 2016, 12:03:05 PM
If you can't decide for yourself when to stop in gambling, try bringing a friend with you. Your friend will know when you should stop and stop you. Outsiders have got the clearer vision.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 19, 2016, 11:35:03 AM
I plan even before i start to gamble that when i will stop,it can be either reaching a specific target or i can be the minimum amount which i need to save after some losses.But i can tell you its really hard to follow when i started to gambling,but i make up my mind hard to follow this.
ye to me also when i reach to the fixed limit then i realize that now the time is to stop gambling any more. i have fixed my gambling limit to a point and when i reach to that limit i try not to play gambling any more. it really help me in minimizing my risk of loosing money. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 19, 2016, 08:19:53 AM
When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
When you lose straight then it is already a sign that you need to stop betting and re play when it is the right time like you are going to play in another day better to not push to hard when you are playing gambling, It may result bad sides like loosing big money in just 1 day you might regret at the end,.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
October 19, 2016, 08:17:36 AM
i understand from your post that you want to tell when to stop in " gambling" .
because it is the way to make profit without hardwork but still people loss his money for his greediness amd also lack of stretgy and knowledge about thr maximum Profit at the gambling site .
so we need first of all take the knowledge about house edge , then you will find the when to stop .
that is right mate knowing first the pro and cons before make an entry, gambling really not profitable so before you go into it you might need to assess first yourself if how can you handle it and what is your purpose so you can make it to stop when its needed you to.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2016, 07:45:57 AM
Fo me I stop in gambling if reach my goal like I get the profit that I want for that day or if my budget lose.This is my strategy to dont make any mistakes in gambling.
I agree, if you lose your budget money to play its already time to stop and dont make excuses to get another money for a hope that you can get back what you lose. i also apply that to myself so i know when to stop playing but sometimes its hard to refrain especially if you really want to win.
If you see that you are losing to much money then you can say that it is time for you to stop with gambling because it does not go the right way.
Stop before it is to late ad you might wreck your life, it is better to stop early instead of stopping to late.

well you don't actually need to wait for you to lose money before you stop. if you play responsibly, having just a certain amount of time in playing would already be enough.  do it in your past time or when you don't have anything important to do. just don't let yourself get too engaged in it because gambling shouldn't take that much time out of your day
Activity: 882
October 19, 2016, 06:03:41 AM
i understand from your post that you want to tell when to stop in " gambling" .
because it is the way to make profit without hardwork but still people loss his money for his greediness amd also lack of stretgy and knowledge about thr maximum Profit at the gambling site .
so we need first of all take the knowledge about house edge , then you will find the when to stop .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 05:57:11 AM
You will know when to stop when you fix the limit before you start! That's the rule people! You need to set your budget or plan and follow the plan no matter what happens. It doesn't matter whether you win or loose, as long as you are following the plan, it's all good. This is why they say that, "if you fail to make a plan then you plan to fail".

Playing with limit for profit and reach the lose on daily budget could be helpful to make us stop, but while getting the winning streak can change our mind and take us to get busted to keep playing over and over again, I also agreed you gambling with plan to make some profit for daily limit.
Activity: 154
Dapps will be the game changer
October 19, 2016, 05:44:43 AM
You will know when to stop when you fix the limit before you start! That's the rule people! You need to set your budget or plan and follow the plan no matter what happens. It doesn't matter whether you win or loose, as long as you are following the plan, it's all good. This is why they say that, "if you fail to make a plan then you plan to fail".
Activity: 728
October 19, 2016, 05:39:15 AM
I really don't know the perfect time to stop and this things brought losses in past. What I did now I just set a limit to play with that indifferent where it takes me in the end. Though it not I just keep loosing by that fault but there should be some kind of pattern to follow. Now sometimes I win and other times loose but this is not like it was before.
Activity: 448
October 19, 2016, 04:46:56 AM
Fo me I stop in gambling if reach my goal like I get the profit that I want for that day or if my budget lose.This is my strategy to dont make any mistakes in gambling.
I agree, if you lose your budget money to play its already time to stop and dont make excuses to get another money for a hope that you can get back what you lose. i also apply that to myself so i know when to stop playing but sometimes its hard to refrain especially if you really want to win.
If you see that you are losing to much money then you can say that it is time for you to stop with gambling because it does not go the right way.
Stop before it is to late ad you might wreck your life, it is better to stop early instead of stopping to late.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 18, 2016, 05:13:53 PM
You will have no idea when to stop. This is because human are greedy. When they are winning, they will want to win more. And when you are losing, you will hope that you can start to win back to recover the loss. So it is good that you have a plan when to stop even before you start playing. Like 1/2 of your bankroll is the stopping point or you win like 50% more of your bankroll etc.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2016, 04:50:48 PM
There is no real stop point but I think that you can know when you have to stop when you are getting greedy..
A lot of people do not stop when they are and lose a lot of money due to that.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
October 18, 2016, 04:17:52 PM
I am also having some permanent plan of how long I must do gambling and what I need to do when I'm facing losses and when I am getting profits.
But nothing works for me when I am into gambling. I will be keeping on breaking those my own resolutions and simply making on the spot decisions and finally facing only losses. I will come again stay and I will start with some plans and I will end up in losses. I really do not know how stopping all these.
Activity: 140
October 18, 2016, 01:53:09 PM
Activity: 434
October 18, 2016, 11:22:04 AM
When you see that you are losing to much money with gambling then that is a sign that you should stop because you are only going to lose more money.
You should not continue because if you will you will end up broke for sure.
Activity: 182
October 17, 2016, 08:14:59 AM

You will know when to stop when you see that
gambling is only contributing or giving bad effects to
you, especially on the amount of money that you lose in the game.

It is better to control the amount of money that you put in the
game or put at stake, and also the amount of time that you spend
in the game.

As by that way you are also reducing the chance that you will
get addicted.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
October 17, 2016, 12:21:35 AM
Regardless of how much profit you have right now, either you're in positive or negative profit, I think you should stop. I'm pretty sure you're trying your best to recover your past losses if you're in negative profit. Are you really recovering those losses? Or are you just adding even more loss to recover? Let go of those money and accept the fact that they are gone. You'll earn those money in other ways, just not through gambling.

Now's your time to run away from the gambling site if you're in positive profit. Who wouldn't want to not ever lose their profit, right? If you stop gambling right now, it would be as if you stopped the gambling site from getting back their money. That would feel awesome. Honestly, if you bet more, you'll just lose those profit eventually. Nothing good awaits you in the long run of gambling.
I agree on your statement as long as you turn your mind thinking for the losses you have you will dont stop because greediness is only circulates on your mind and even you earn back about half of your past losses you will tend to gamble again but in the end you will just  lose.whatever your stratedgy on gambling you cant recover all of your lose amount.
Minimizing your lose amount or setting a limit s for you to stop or the maximum amount would you lastly spend for a span of a month win or lose you will stop then it is the better thing to do.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
October 16, 2016, 10:20:42 PM
Regardless of how much profit you have right now, either you're in positive or negative profit, I think you should stop. I'm pretty sure you're trying your best to recover your past losses if you're in negative profit. Are you really recovering those losses? Or are you just adding even more loss to recover? Let go of those money and accept the fact that they are gone. You'll earn those money in other ways, just not through gambling.

Now's your time to run away from the gambling site if you're in positive profit. Who wouldn't want to not ever lose their profit, right? If you stop gambling right now, it would be as if you stopped the gambling site from getting back their money. That would feel awesome. Honestly, if you bet more, you'll just lose those profit eventually. Nothing good awaits you in the long run of gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: