Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you make money from crypto? (Bitcoin and alt-coins). - page 10. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 108
My method of making money in cryptocurrency is to participate in bounties and airdrop programs. I continue to follow these two programs to this day. In the bounties program, the maximum level of success is on Signature campaigns and social media campaigns. Social media is very quickly promoted ongoing projects, as well as signature campaigns.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I only followed the bounty campaign, after getting a reward, I sold a portion and partly on the hodl to eth. then if you still get rewards with small value from airdrop, I buy coins like ripple, cardano or abyss.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.
At the moment I have 3 ways to earn money, the first of course bounty is an additional income, the main is trading and investing in funds that trade my funds!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I make money through bounty campaigns that look good and clear, only for now there are only a few bounty campaigns that are clear because most of them are scams and their targets are not reached, moreover I only trade a few coins that have the potential to rise, that's how I make money through crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Seems like bounty programmes is the way to go, especially on this forum. I am taking part in developing a bounty programme for an ICO project with my team as well. It is exciting to know that there will be people interested in earning your token for their service. However, I would like to work with people who are more interested in the idea of the project to get the most out of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Bounties does not really pay much recently and those who pay also even delay it one way or the other so relying on bounties only is not good this current market situation. So you can resort to trading but you ensure you have the needed skills to keep you in the trading system or else you might lose all your investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I think everyone also earns on cryptocurrency, as well as a year ago, except that the strategy has changed, and the methods remain the same - trading and bounty. Cool
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
Trading is the best way I guess for making money. But it has also includes some risks. Firstly you have always chance to lose. Second scammer are threating all of us so you have to be careful. Last, virus and malware can cause to stolen your funds. You have to careful also about it.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Basically, people earn by trading or investing in cryptos. In this forum, most of the people earn crypto by doing bounty, airdrop, and giveaways! People work hard to promote a project and if the project can make success then supporter gets a fair amount of money in coins! There are several ways in bounties like Signature, Content creation, Social media. It means everyone has an opportunity to earn money by participating in bounties and Airdrop!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
I am still hodling my bountie coins in the hope of a big moon coin or coins during the next bullrun. Trading is not that succesful for me up until now, but i am still learning and improving the trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
In the current market situation, I research and buy as many coins as I can afford. I will sell a certain % of the coins when the prices reach my target prices. I don’t do short term trading because I hold a full time job and don’t have the time to do so.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
I am now engaged in a bounty campaign. I can't trade on the stock exchange (well, it does not work for me  Sad ). Therefore, I decided to try my hand at promoting projects in social networks. And in this way, get some different coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
There still so many way pal to make money on crypto .But it would be difficult because of the current situation of market as of now .i suggest try to inhance your skill first before doing anything for the safety of your capital and always make a research to avoid scams don't quick jump always.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
In 2012 i used to do mining.
Now i make mo ey by just investing in icos, bounty and arbitage.
Activity: 684
I began to trade, in order not to lose a lot during the bearish trend, before I only invested in different ICO and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Participate in bounty program and sell your rewards. Or hodl it and maybe you gonna be reach.
Activity: 602
I'm not gonna share any tips from my work lol. But, I do recommend some bounties but most of the bounties are so risky so take your ownself to choose the best bounty for you.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The formula is simple, buy low sell high. Be patient with this market you would be rich in one day.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
You can take part in a bounty or investment program even though the results are not too much now and if you have good skills in trading you can trade because the profits you get are increasingly unlimited.
Activity: 550
well most of us participate in bounties like siganture campain or airdrop or maybe trading.
Pages:
Jump to: