Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you make money from crypto? (Bitcoin and alt-coins). - page 8. (Read 1321 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
There are many ways you can use to make money from cryptocurrency. the easiest and free is just by following the bounty until the campaign is finished and then receiving payments in the form of tokens that can be exchanged for bitcoin or ethereum. I also make money from bitcoin and altcoin trading with the capital obtained from the bounty campaign.
Wise decision in order to multiply your money, it said already those possible ways to earned crypto, you just need to be very keen in finding what ways will bring you more interest, finding those good system and make a good plans in order to gained further, as cryptocurrencies is giving us opportunities, we also needs to maximize everything so we can have more profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
I'm a bounty hunter but I didn't do bounty campaign for several months. I cannot find out any promise project at this time. For now, I just earn money by trading but it is also not so well.

Hi ejhayehm. I am part of an ICO project and we are looking for bounty hunters who would like to get a reward for signatures. The project is going to be of highest quality with a working product and a competent team. May I send you a notification to the projects ANN page on the launch date?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I'm a bounty hunter but I didn't do bounty campaign for several months. I cannot find out any promise project at this time. For now, I just earn money by trading but it is also not so well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Making money quickly means trading. But you must be smart and have a good trading strategy. Maybe a simple way to make a profit is to buy coins when the price drops and sell coins when the price rises.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
The most basic way to do this is to do Bounty and Airdrop, this way is so common I think you can easily do it. Or alternatively, you are a freelancer and get paid through cryptocurrencies. If you already have capital, it's much simpler, just buy crypto on the exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I definitely for trading. Today there are such wonderful places where you can try yourself, this is BitMex, on this exchange you can really try yourself, so I think you need to try it. Only then can you say it is good or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
i make money through trading altcoins with bitcoin and i make money by holding the crypto and sell in bull market
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
To make money every day I trade. Trading, in my opinion, is a very stressful thing, but it is able to provide a pretty good profit. Besides that, I also did a Bounty campaign, I did this because I could produce free tradable coins.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
If you have a lot of free time you can participate in bonus campaigns. But you will not earn much, and the moment the bounty is also degraded
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.

I do join Bounties and work well on their project.
After the payment has been done i will sell the half and keep the half of it.
I will play in the market to gain more value. after that i will buy the tokens i want to hold longer.

I do join many airdrops also.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I used all the above ways to make money. At the moment, I think trading is the best way to make money, in the time/money ratio. But to succeed you must have iron nerves.

We need not only nerves of steel, but also a huge investment of time in order to be successful in trading. You should spend 24 hours a day at the monitor.
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
Since i am know about crypto, iam doing bounty and invest in ICO to make money.  So far both is a good way to earn money and profitable.
ICO investment good way to make money? bounty and ico investment now both of way is worst at this current condition.
Most of the ico scam and no bounty payment. If you participate in many campaign and airdrop and you are a lucky man than get some money.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
I am curious on how people make money with cryptocurrencies these days. Let me hear about your money making methods and perhaps you could introduce us to your project.

There are so many options to make money in this sector, so if you don't have the slightest information about these options, don't bother to make money. Aside from gaining no information and ideas, you will have a great disadvantage if you do not conduct research to improve yourself. For that reason, I will not share any details about a few earning methods that I will tell you. It's up to you to do research if you want to make money and improve yourself. You can make money with the following methods;

- Trade
- Arbitrage
- Faucet services
- ICO Investments
- Bounty Campaigns
- OTC Tradings
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
I used all the above ways to make money. At the moment, I think trading is the best way to make money, in the time/money ratio. But to succeed you must have iron nerves.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
There are many ways you can use to make money from cryptocurrency. the easiest and free is just by following the bounty until the campaign is finished and then receiving payments in the form of tokens that can be exchanged for bitcoin or ethereum. I also make money from bitcoin and altcoin trading with the capital obtained from the bounty campaign.
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
Since i am know about crypto, iam doing bounty and invest in ICO to make money.  So far both is a good way to earn money and profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
By using the speculative nature of crypto currencies you can trade it to make profits but still there are lot of ways like ICO investments,mining,lending or even the bounties can be considered as money making method through crypto currencies but none of then can assure you fixed earnings so learn the risk of crypto investments.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
There are several ways to make money in the cryptocurrency space. One of the most common ways is by trading coins, where you exchange one coin for another, and your ability to study the charts and predict right determines how much you earn.
Activity: 560
There are numerous ways to make huge profits from crypto. I started with bounties and earned my investment capital and now am using the capital to trade. Fortunately the coins I invested in (TTC protocol and Binance coin didn't disappoint. I have made more than 100% profit of my investment.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
I use margin trading to increase my portfolio. Another way is bounties and airdrops. Also you can stake in different coins and receive passive income. There is POW and DPOS
Pages:
Jump to: