Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your profits in trading? - page 12. (Read 18606 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
what you do with the profit or the money after selling depends mainly on your strategy. some people inject a certain amount of money in the market and start trading with it and grow that money. for example you may start with $100 and never get out until you reach $1 million. that means when you make profit you invest it back in. for example when I trade I end up with more bitcoin so basically I invested some fiat but now I am increasing the amount of bitcoin I have by investing back the profit.

but also another strategy is to inject a certain amount of money (lets say $1000) and keep it that way because you are only comfortable with trading that much. so when you make $20 profit you cash that out and keep it at $1000.

This is wonderful, thanks so much.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 22, 2018, 07:34:55 AM
You need to decide what currency you want to have your profits in. Wink For example if you sell $10,000 worth of an altcoin at $1 you have the option to buy more of that altcoin at $0.50. Or you can choose to buy the amount you initially had and keep the rest of the profits in BTC or USD.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 22, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
what you do with the profit or the money after selling depends mainly on your strategy. some people inject a certain amount of money in the market and start trading with it and grow that money. for example you may start with $100 and never get out until you reach $1 million. that means when you make profit you invest it back in. for example when I trade I end up with more bitcoin so basically I invested some fiat but now I am increasing the amount of bitcoin I have by investing back the profit.

but also another strategy is to inject a certain amount of money (lets say $1000) and keep it that way because you are only comfortable with trading that much. so when you make $20 profit you cash that out and keep it at $1000.
September 22, 2018, 06:19:37 AM
What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low?

What you do in this scenario is either to convert your money into fiat directly or you tether it in the exchange.

Buying back should be when price has dropped again.
I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

I do not believe there are experts in this trade business, so that you don't see yourself as inferior and refuse to learn which will lead you into constant losses.

What you need to do is to learn the trade, understand it and know what to do at certain times and with time and hard work, you will start making more profits than losses - perhaps, that is what you are referring to expert  Roll Eyes Is usually a repetitive incidence happening in the market.
Thanks for the reply, happy to hear this; THERE IS NO EXPERT IN THE BUSINESS.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 22, 2018, 05:35:34 AM
Because the market down now , our profit in trading is decreased because only most of the altcoins are dump only some of them are increased. Im nit earning daily I earning weekly. You can buy more altcoins now with cheap price and sell with high price but you need to wait to oump the value again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
September 22, 2018, 05:24:11 AM
What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low?

What you do in this scenario is either to convert your money into fiat directly or you tether it in the exchange.

Buying back should be when price has dropped again.
I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

I do not believe there are experts in this trade business, so that you don't see yourself as inferior and refuse to learn which will lead you into constant losses.

What you need to do is to learn the trade, understand it and know what to do at certain times and with time and hard work, you will start making more profits than losses - perhaps, that is what you are referring to expert  Roll Eyes Is usually a repetitive incidence happening in the market.
September 22, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
I know it's advisable to buy low and sell your coin at a higher price. What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

In trading, especially if you're not doing margin trading, ensure you trade exchanges that have USDT pairs. That is where you preserve your gains in wait for the dip of that coin you profited from or another coin that has dipped and is worth buying.

Wow, this is a great idea. I believe you.  Smiley
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
September 22, 2018, 05:04:06 AM
I know it's advisable to buy low and sell your coin at a higher price. What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

In trading, especially if you're not doing margin trading, ensure you trade exchanges that have USDT pairs. That is where you preserve your gains in wait for the dip of that coin you profited from or another coin that has dipped and is worth buying.
September 22, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
Managing Trading is an easy thing, because basically that when we can sell and buy, we can make a profit. Make sure that we get enough profit margins because when we get a profit margin that is by selling coins we have far more expensive than when we buy them we can make a profit.

Thanks for this information, It was very insightful.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 22, 2018, 02:14:40 AM
Managing Trading is an easy thing, because basically that when we can sell and buy, we can make a profit. Make sure that we get enough profit margins because when we get a profit margin that is by selling coins we have far more expensive than when we buy them we can make a profit.
September 22, 2018, 01:07:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: