Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your profits in trading? - page 8. (Read 18606 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 02:04:38 PM
I am a professional cryptocurrency and Forex trader. I am always calculate my profit monthly basis. I am always buy cryptocurrency token follow by market price. This is my strategy that is I just buy those coin which is under $1 because under one dollar coin is very profitable for making profit. If I lost in my trading after one week later I want to recover my loss in this way I make some profit in my trading.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
October 05, 2018, 08:31:14 AM
I know it's advisable to buy low and sell your coin at a higher price. What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.
The most important thing is that you need to control your greed. If you can not master it, you will lose a lot of unworthy things. When you start investing, you should set a profit target for the portfolio you have invested. For example, if you invest in the $ 500 EOS, you need to set a profit of $ 700 and when the EOS value reaches that level, sell it quickly.
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 07:54:07 AM
I know it's advisable to buy low and sell your coin at a higher price. What I don't understand is that when you sell high, do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? I need an expert to clarify me, Thanks.

no one can satisfy you with an answer. everyone has his own way.

I pick coins rated well.

I buy 100
then 500
then 5000
then 50000
and so on. with this strategy you can make good amount of btc with single move from the coin.

LET THE PRICE COME TO YOU BECAUSE IT IS A GAME OF PATIENCE.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 07:38:47 AM
Here are some useful things: an article mentioning 5 additional strategies (https://howtotoken.com/for-traders/5-strategies-make-profits-times-crypto-market-turbulence/), a guide from Crypto Hustle (https://cryptohustle.com/7-steps-to-manage-risk-when-trading-crypto). I can also add that it's extremely important to trade safely. If the service you use has all levels of security (like CEX), then everything should be okay.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
October 03, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
No need to have an expert advise because this is just really a basic thing.Come to understand that buybacks wont really be worth anytime.Just take the profits and move on which you should not tend to buy again if the price goes low because not all coins will significantly rise its price unless if you do see high liquidity or volume then doing these shortings would really be possible but wont really be that easy for sure.
I wonder what he was even trying to get at with his question as he already answered himself even with the first question he asked about it being advisable. It is definitely the way to go, you buy when you everyone is selling and the market has shown some real bottom after some downtrend with the possibilities of recovering and then with that you are able to look forward to selling the peak when everyone is busy FOMOing.

Your profit is there to increase what you have in the long run, and the thing here is that as long as you consider money management in whatever you do, you will always be good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
I always make a lots of plans that I can be use as a guideline for the future decisions that I will have to make.
Through this I can be able to utilize all profits that I have to make it more valuable in future. Being smart in investing money is a great thing for our future lives.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
Not too difficult to manage your trade. You can plan to take profit of your trades, if you earned the profit you can manage them by buying a few coins that will give you greater benefits. Because not all coins give big profits, you can use coins with small profits but sells a lot so these small profits will be bigger for you.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 01:23:04 PM
Taking profit should be the habit of any trader, you may decide to reinvest it and keep growing it to a desired capital or withdraw as you sell, it all depends on choice and purpose
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
September 29, 2018, 12:20:06 PM
in depends on your trading style , some people like to preserve their profits by buying USDT pairs , others like to wait and buy the same coin again once a correction occurs . Personally, i just take the net profits and put it in another coin and my main capital of certain coin i buy again once it's low . that way i'm diversify my portfolio plus increasing its value.
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
September 29, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
Most people after getting profit lost their stability in excitement and will lost it all by panic buying and selling
Don't make your decision in hurry , if you get profit then start investing again but remember invest wisely don't forget your strategies in emotions
Also sometimes we did mistakes but got profit by luck, so in this situation try to overcome your mistakes, luck will not work everytime
Learn from experience everytime,be patience and continuesly improve yourself, don't forget your strategy,invest wisely
I hope it will be helpful for you
Keep working keep growing Wink
Activity: 630
September 29, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
In trading cryptocurrency,  you have to make your own mistakes,  gather your  own experience and profit and ultimately device your own unique method of trading . There is nothing you want to learn that is not available,  just keep an open mind.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
As long as I got a good profits in trading. I always convert half of it into fiat and save it for the future of my baby. And I use the remaining to buy some good altcoins for trading again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
September 29, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
I manage profit in trading by buying when a low coin price then sells it when the price of the coin is higher than when I bought it and I will use the profit I get to buy again when the price drops again
How did you know you are in a low point buying? that is most likely what happened on some traders they did not have enough skills in trading. Anytime you can have a profit in trading even when the market is red and pick up the good coins that most profitable and research possible happen on that coins. I personally hate trading I much prefer in holding in long-term.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
September 29, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
i think you can trade in the opinion market when the price falls down. But to succeed, you also need a good information hunting skill and good estimate skill. Btw, this market is also more difficult than normal market
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 10:05:42 AM
I manage profit in trading by buying when a low coin price then sells it when the price of the coin is higher than when I bought it and I will use the profit I get to buy again when the price drops again
Activity: 228
September 29, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
I’m always calculate my daily profit if I lose some day then I also try to recover in next day, I’m never trading in target my daily profit I’m just calculate monthly basis profit. If I earn daily 1% and I think it is perfect earning but some day I make a profit 5% but when I lose then it will be recover in my next trade and it calculate over all 15% end of every one month. As like i manage my trading profits in every month.
Activity: 329
September 29, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
in order to be able to control the profits that you can get in trading, you must be able to stay patient and make sure you don't get easily affected and don't panic often so you don't lose and can always make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
September 29, 2018, 03:56:40 AM
Firstly you should be have monthly target profit and then you will know how many percentace of take profit per trade. Montly target profit is very important to decide, this is to avoid greedy, and when reach the monthly target profit its better half of the that profit withdraw to the fiat and half again use for compound strategy. There are always any risk in trading, because not all trade will be making profit so to avoid and to minimize the risk we should use stop loss on every trade.
Having monthly target profit is one thing you cannot really guarantee when it comes to trading, although for day traders sometimes, this is something that may be applicable since they trade the daily fluctuations and noises in the market and they tend to always want to look at certain percentage they can consistently make daily to increase their holding.

Well, everyone will always have their own approach to things, but whichever way, profits from trading are there for you to increase your stash, and even if you pay yourself some out of it, the rest should be put back into trading to keep increasing the amount of funds you have to trade just like anyone would do in real life businesses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
September 27, 2018, 04:28:31 PM
Recently I decided to reinvest less and cash out more. Perhaps, it's good to take a look and other asset classes (precious metals, f.e.) to diversify a profit from crypto
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
September 27, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
I don’t get what you mean by this—“do you suppose to buy so that your profit will not depreciate when the price is going low? 

You already said it… no need for further explanation –– you just need to buy when the price is low and sell when it is high. After selling you can wait for the price to fall below the rate at which you sold at, then you will also buy in again at low rate for another chance to sell when it pumps. That’s it, simple right? All it takes is having patience and always make plans, and also have backup plans too.😃
Pages:
Jump to: