Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 2. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
March 31, 2019, 06:31:53 AM
Can't manage all the risks, but if you try it should also involve elements outside of crypto. If you invest your money in crypto only, even if you diversify you are still prone to losing everything.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
March 27, 2019, 07:09:31 PM
I do short-term trading a lot, at least in this few months. How to manage the risk? Well never do all-in on a single coin, always spread into multiple coins / tokens. And also always leave atleast 25% of your fiat so you can buying back a coin/token when in the bottom, in case the price of those coin are down to drain.
Those are really good advices for traders, managing the risk is so important in this field, you should be smart and also make good decisions. As you said, Investors should invest in a lot of coins and not in just one, because in case of falling down of one crypto, you'll not lose everything. Also, it will be so good to hold some money of your fiat, so you can buy when you'll find the market is starting to grow more.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 01:44:54 PM
I try not to store all the eggs in one basket. This is the golden rule of the investor. This strategy often saved my capital from big losses.
it is very correct. I once had the imprudence to do it, and very much regretted it, because I lost everything.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
March 26, 2019, 01:35:11 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
In my way, I often buy tokens when they've been paid if I see potential. And wait until they are sold on the exchange, that's when we should sell. I do not like short-term investments because profits are not high and there are many risks.
Activity: 392
March 26, 2019, 01:27:56 PM
I try not to store all the eggs in one basket. This is the golden rule of the investor. This strategy often saved my capital from big losses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 01:20:00 PM
Do not trade in the short term. I do not follow each coin separately. I look at the entire amount of tokens. So calmer for me. )
Activity: 546
March 26, 2019, 11:02:05 AM
Only spoke about the process of diversification, I think that it can also be used here and you will save your losses, unless of course they exist or will appear, so everything is very, very simple, on the one hand, but on the other hand it may be wrong.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 09:48:57 AM
As I called myself as investor, I consider risk in my life. It happens in everyday life but I do manage to avoid it.
Also I do not like long term investment but I love to trade in potential coins for living.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 26, 2019, 09:41:26 AM
nowadays it's so hard to earn and very risky especially in ico and investing but be smart in what you want to join to do not waste your money investing, especially so many and so many scammers today can be be careful when trading is just going to sell the risky trading in order to choose carefully and check to buy only altcoins so you will not lose losing money in trading and investing because it is so hard to be strong and courageous because not all Time and day you will also have time to lose money so what you can do is just invest in the money you can and do not invest everything.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
March 26, 2019, 08:54:41 AM
for me it is the simplest to manage my losses, for me I can be patient and withstand higher market prices, so I think it will also get a better return.
It will not always give you a good return, the fact that the result of the crypto price will depend on how the development progress of the project itself. Patience is not a way to manage your risk because you will do that if your portfolios get decreased a lot.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
March 26, 2019, 08:50:45 AM
I try to invest as much as I can risk and take smarter risks.
for me it is the simplest to manage my losses, for me I can be patient and withstand higher market prices, so I think it will also get a better return.
How many years did you spend in the crypto market? Did not you lose in the last price decrease? If you have a tactic against sharp fall, can you share it with us?
Risk is never easy to deal with, but with the willingness to overcome it, what I would do is to create risk register, embrace risks, be aware that it exists, and avoid it. Risks are inherently part of work and in all walks of life so it's important that we learn how to mitigate and manage the existence of risks that's all around us. Learn to identify the risks factors and its opportunities as well, the factor in positive risks and opportunities it brings.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 26, 2019, 08:24:54 AM
I try to invest as much as I can risk and take smarter risks.
How many years did you spend in the crypto market? Did not you lose in the last price decrease? If you have a tactic against sharp fall, can you share it with us?
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 08:08:53 AM
Well for me, managing risk has never been this easy until I started by investing what I  am willing to let go. In crypto and in life generally the worst you least expected could happen,  that is why my idea of risk management is investing what you can let go especially in the cryptospace.
copper member
Activity: 294
March 26, 2019, 07:22:32 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 26, 2019, 07:19:12 AM
For me, short-term trading is the best choice in the realities of today's market as it is the best way to benefit. The most important thing is to choose coins with a positive trend of price growth. Absolutely does not matter the position of the chosen cryptocurrency in the top. The most important price change! On this factor you can cover all risks. The best choice is little-known cryptocurrencies that are below 100 places in the list.
Activity: 1190
March 26, 2019, 12:27:43 AM
It is difficult to avoid risk if we invest in cryptocurrencies, there is no regulation until now, of course, makes everyone worry, but the thing that can reduce risk is experience and always be updated with the latest information.
Activity: 826
March 26, 2019, 12:23:57 AM
Profit is not easy under very low market conditions. I have suffered a lot of losses when investing and lost a lot of time doing the Bounty Campaign. And now I'm trying to trade short term. And the results are pretty good and make a profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 25, 2019, 11:52:25 PM
As my personal opinion i divide my capital to long term investment and trading. Even if I had small amount i always try to invest in several projects. Money management is a thing that we all should learn and should getting used to do.  
That is a good one, divide your balance into many buckets (investment and trading). So if one of your bucket crashed or going down, you still have a chance to make a profit back with the rest of your balance. To manage your risk, you need to know first what is your risk and find a solution.
copper member
Activity: 196
March 25, 2019, 11:50:09 PM

What do you mean? What is my precaution and my activities to lessen the risk I take? I think nothing. I just pick and study a project and I don't think that it really lessen the risk, but I know that the risk I take is a gamble wherein, if I succeed, its very good but if not, I will not going to regret since I am a risk taker.
Activity: 644
March 25, 2019, 07:24:34 PM
As my personal opinion i divide my capital to long term investment and trading. Even if I had small amount i always try to invest in several projects. Money management is a thing that we all should learn and should getting used to do.  
Pages:
Jump to: