Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 4. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 03:43:03 PM
It is very unusual to say that you manage your risks, as many projects as practice shows, it is not clear how to determine the risk, there are projects of course very risky,but even a reliable project that you think that he well, love will cost normal money,and will grow can at any time go bankrupt
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
March 24, 2019, 03:41:17 PM
As for me, the easiest way for me to manage my risk is to hold especially if it is ICO or top altcoins. I just patiently wait for their price recovery before selling or buy more to my portfolio before selling.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
March 24, 2019, 03:39:13 PM
I only buy now top coins because i want to be more safe than investing on some new coins which can exit scam after some time or their value will go low.

Buying top coins is perhaps the safest investment strategy in the current market, these projects have already proven that, despite the market volatility, they can stand up for themselves.
Activity: 174
BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING
March 24, 2019, 03:16:50 PM
I only buy now top coins because i want to be more safe than investing on some new coins which can exit scam after some time or their value will go low.
For me, the most important thing is the level of capitalization of the coin, which refers to the volume of trading. I think this is the main indicator.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 24, 2019, 02:40:09 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

when i buy any cryptocurrency i set a target value from the beginning. and i try to put always a stop limit to not loose so much. i dont invest more that i can forget. crypto market is so risky i try to do my best to stay in safe side.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 24, 2019, 02:33:09 PM
Activity: 490
March 24, 2019, 02:28:04 PM
when i use my money to trade cryptos, we must always becaredul not to be greedy because we may pay the painful price if the market change suddenly, so the we can avoid the risks loosing money if we can trade properly, sell when we have enough profit and set cut loss as soon as the price fall quickly to keep our investment safe.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 24, 2019, 01:54:40 PM
There is no gain without risk. Short term or daily trading is very stressful.  actually  I'm not trying to catch a high rate of profit in such transactions, I'm taking less profit but it is guarantee.

we are in the face of a risk indeed we should be calm because all the benefits that we get it really starts from a risk. so we are faced with a risk of course must be calm and patient. don't face everything with panic.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
March 23, 2019, 06:57:11 PM
I normally sell gradually with every significant gain and buy with every significant lose. I don't put all my money at once to buy into dips nor sell at once to gain from uptrends. All my buy and sell are bit by bit with most of my fund reserved in a stablecoin.

Are you still buying coins now but the decline is not significant? I actually still doubt whether now is the right time to buy?
A short-trader is fine with even a 5% change in its price. This is a personal opinion and the percentage may vary per person. But, if you are buying little by little, I think it is still safe to buy now and sell with at least a 5% profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 23, 2019, 06:43:13 PM
Every time you make a short-term trade, of course sometimes you also suffer losses. But I prefer to do short-term trading. Short-term trading can generate profits every day. When the market price is red, it's time to buy coins. But if the price turns green, it's time to sell coins.
Merit: 503
March 23, 2019, 06:34:36 PM
There is no gain without risk. Short term or daily trading is very stressful.  actually  I'm not trying to catch a high rate of profit in such transactions, I'm taking less profit but it is guarantee.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
March 23, 2019, 02:07:11 PM
RISK is a thing you must know in this field, knowledge and research is the best thing to have.
If you cant havethem them its anf= OFF for you or to anyone! this is not a lucky go lucky...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 23, 2019, 02:03:13 PM
Risks are always and everywhere, I think that you also understand this and understand that it is these risks that can now deprive you of a very serious deposit. I think that everything can definitely turn into an empty space, so you need to understand that you are investing in cryptocurrencies that are unpredictable.

Sometimes people don’t think at all about how risks can affect their lives, they put too much at stake and when they lose they can hardly cope with losses. Therefore, risks are an essential part of money management.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
March 23, 2019, 12:31:24 PM
The best way is to keep in USDT at the bear cycle. I generally dont keep crypto but when i keep i will convert it to usdt when they have already given me good roi.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 23, 2019, 12:29:21 PM
Risks are always and everywhere, I think that you also understand this and understand that it is these risks that can now deprive you of a very serious deposit. I think that everything can definitely turn into an empty space, so you need to understand that you are investing in cryptocurrencies that are unpredictable.

Yes right, there is no investment that guarantees 100% profit, if there is of course a profit of no more than 8% per year like interest banks, we must take risks so that we can learn better and continue to improve.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
March 23, 2019, 12:08:57 PM
you are right, the market cannot indeed crypto is alleged. many surprises we can get and we see in the market, including the risk of large crypto can only befall us if we are not careful. everybody understands the risks of trading in the market for crypto. Since this investment is different from other asset investment.
Activity: 588
March 23, 2019, 12:03:57 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 10:37:16 AM
For me risk is a fun thing, we will not be able to get a big profit if we don't dare, and the thing that can be done is to keep learning and knowing the latest information so that it can minimize the risk.

Yes, fresh news is needed. You should always stay focused to make a profit. You also need to think 10 times than to click on the button to sell the coin.
Merit: 12
March 23, 2019, 10:35:29 AM
I'm doing a daily buy-sell with a low-profit. Investing in short-term with all my money is a bit more risky for me. And I can't take that risk. I'm investing long term with the remainder of my money. I'm setting a maximum value for each token i get for investment. And I waiting the token price until it reaches the maximum value.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 23, 2019, 10:24:42 AM
For me risk is a fun thing, we will not be able to get a big profit if we don't dare, and the thing that can be done is to keep learning and knowing the latest information so that it can minimize the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: