Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you monitor your crypto portfolio? - page 10. (Read 30976 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Now you can easily manage and track you portfolio by using any Amazon Alexa enabled device like Echo, Echo Dot etc.

Crypto Genie is an Amazon Alexa skill and a one stop solution for all crypto enthusiasts to get all crypto currency related information very quickly, starting from checking any coin latest prices to tracking user portfolio, just by using an Amazon Echo Device. And it's absolutely free.

Some of its unique features are:

1) Get a list of top five currently ongoing ICOs, along with their start date, end date and a brief description of the project.
   2) Create and track your own personalized portfolio
   3) Get the latest crypto related news all over the world from last  24 hours
   4) Get social media(twitter, reddit, facebook etc) related information about any coin.
   5) etc.

For more details please visit the link given below:
https://medium.com/@saptadip/https-medium-com-saptadip-crypto-genie-a-smart-solution-for-managing-your-daily-crypto-tasks-1707e2f0ec61

The skill can be found on Amazon store under the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BFJ6LMC

This is my first attempt to develop something related to crypto currency using Amazon Alexa. So I request you all to kindly try it and let me know if you like it. In case you have some suggestion or feedback on how to improve the skill, please feel free to let me know. If you really like the skill, please do not forget to give your precious rating to my skill on Amazon store, as it will motivate me to further enhance its capabilities :-)
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
Most people use coinmarketcap and spreadsheets which is more than enough in my opinion. What you should try to avoid is to become obsessed with checking the stats all the time. It can be addictive and you learn nothing new more constantly looking at charts and benchmarks.
Merit: 60
I would recommend to look at Peculium, it is more advanced than Gravychain. In the future will see much more sophisticated platforms such as Daneel or Savedroid, where users can take their crypto management to the next level.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
For me I am using blockfolio but I also use Gravychain which very good ( I like the design). I hope we will see soon more portfolio app to track the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).

i'm using Delta app in my phone to monitoring my crypto portfolio, it's quite good and so simple to use, so i can check and monitor my crypto portfolio anytime, i even check them right now, i will try that cointracker for sure, because i haven't read anything about it
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).
There are some altcoin portfolio apps that is already available in playstore but the most common or popular one is blockfolio which is highly recommended by many. They are also have a good developer that continue to develop its app to make it easier for the user to use.
That's it and yes there are trusted member whom I consider too informative and very useful research just to monitor crypto portfolio that I have. And,yes blockfolio is a convenient app for this which you can feel at ease and secured. The good thing in crypto portfolio is it stores the important infos of your altcoin not literally full info but just a bit of it but what's more interesting is that the portfolio is worth kept.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25

Personally i use Delta Portfolio tracker, I talked with the developer a few days ago and they are actively adding more feature - an important feature of importing wallets assets will be released this month making it a powerful tool for tracking ERC20 Tokens.
Activity: 25
May I ask why are you using these "trackers"? I use coinmarketcap to check the prices and use blockchain explorers like etherscan to see my transactions, Am I missing something?
And what about people using excel spreadsheets, what are you doing with it?

Just give LUKRUM a try. It's a brand new portfolio manager for blockchain assets that will totally change the way you interact with your portfolio!
Charts, stats, multiple exchanges and wallets, and so much more... You can download it by going to: https://lukrum.tech/
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

There are some altcoin portfolio apps that is already available in playstore but the most common or popular one is blockfolio which is highly recommended by many. They are also have a good developer that continue to develop its app to make it easier for the user to use.
Activity: 126
I've been using an excel spreadsheet, but it's hard on there to watch daily prices. I downloaded blockfolio and it's awesome. Thanks everyone for recommending it!
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 08:31:32 PM
i do use the blockfolio app on my smartphone to whenever im not to the pc or i am lazy to check the actual market i will use this app for easy use and to look the price of the token very easy
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
February 23, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

Usually I have all my transactions in Blockfolio, it's not maybe the fastest way but works quite well. Then I also have an Excel file where I write down the total amount of the tokens I have and how much I've spent, it's similar to Blockfolio but in a much simpler way: amount of the token, amount of the money spent and total value.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 08:22:44 PM
I use blockfolio.  But I use the strategies of holding altcoins for a long time and sell them only from x2. In the blockfolio, you can put an alert on the growth of the coin-it's very convenient! Wink

Me too, but I also use coinmarketcap to track the prices of my coins. There is no portfolio creation option in there, but I still love it because of its simple and user friendly interface.

Yes coinmarketcap is the best one.
I went the completely lazy route.  I mostly just buy and hold things that are supported in Exodus/Eden Wallet, so I can see them and manage them all in the same place.  They support about 25 assets now, and plan to support quite a few more.  I do have some holdings that are not supported, and just keep them in separate wallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 08:20:31 PM
I use blockfolio app wich is connected to the internet and have real life prices on it,also it have option to set alarm at some price level and i use it to wake me up at night when my levels are filled.You can add a lot of coins with most of the exchanges out there,only the smaller ones aint avaible like crypto bridge
Activity: 238
February 23, 2018, 07:44:57 PM
I also use blockfolio app and coinomi. On coinomi, I see the prices on one site, so I don't need a spreadsheet. Blockfolio gives me the needed charts, history and price alerts.

Is that safe to use it to check our portofolio? Is it issued from the official exchange wher you normally trade?
I think would be better if we use portofolio checker like application to check our portofolio. Its more safer too because its issued by the official exchange.
Activity: 40
February 23, 2018, 07:41:23 PM
I use just blockfolio app... but it's making me to much stress because I check it every few hours
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 23, 2018, 07:38:05 PM
It's too hard to track lately, because I have so much different altcoins from various addresses, exchanges etc. I use some excel sheets but when you actively trading it's hard to manually update it. I use Blockfolio but sometimes I make mistakes on there too.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
February 23, 2018, 07:31:23 PM
Most of the time I use Blockfolio as it is really easy to manage your coins and sort them like you want. Also, a handy price alert function can not be forgotten! If I am using my PC, CMC is the way how do I monitor my assets, so I'd say that I am just a basic user of these apps.
Merit: 25
February 23, 2018, 05:35:07 PM
I use excel sheet and Blockfolio for my portfolio. If you download the blockfolio app on your phone, it will be very easy for you to track your portfolio. Hopefully this is helpful for you. Good luck and Cheers !
Activity: 127
February 23, 2018, 05:31:40 PM
I use blockfolio.  But I use the strategies of holding altcoins for a long time and sell them only from x2. In the blockfolio, you can put an alert on the growth of the coin-it's very convenient! Wink

Me too, but I also use coinmarketcap to track the prices of my coins. There is no portfolio creation option in there, but I still love it because of its simple and user friendly interface.
Pages:
Jump to: