Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you monitor your crypto portfolio? - page 8. (Read 30976 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I use the following app to track my portfolio https://getdelta.io/ it directly imports transaction data from many popular exchanges.
Activity: 168
I use the most popular portfolio monitor app called blockfolio. I think any one in the space knows the app and use it a lot to monitor their portfolio. it is a very cool app and easy to use. if you have not tired it, then go to app store search for blockfolio and download it, you will love it 
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I am using blockfolio, which is a very good application that can check your portfolio and update it when you use the refresh button.
I also use this application and it helps me very much to observe many coins at the same time. I think this is the best app now.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I monitor my crypto or my holdings via blockfolio, it was an app that can be found on app store and google playstore. it is a good app that will let you to monitor your holdings, it is updated even for recent altcoins.
Activity: 166
Blockfolio is a great app on this. You can easily monitor your daily loss and gain. And can even compare the price update on every exchanges.
Activity: 238
We can use mobile application like blockfolio to monitor our investment. Thanks to the developers of such applications who makes this stuff easier to manage.
Activity: 182
Well I have seen the site, but the world is moving to mobile devices, I can't be going to web browser anything I want to check my portfolio, I still prefer and love using blockfolio, it is easy to use and gives me everything i want on the go. I can add and remove coins easily and can check my portfolio in usd, btc and eth. it is a cool app to use.
Activity: 264
Delta app for android or ios is nice, easy to use, push ups, linked to exchanges current prices. You will always know what happens with your crypto
Activity: 224
So, of course, I watch him every day, because there was such a case that the airtime for one night rose to as much as $ 100, I immediately sold it, and after the subsidence of the price, I re-purchased it, but a little more!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
For me I monitor my crypto portfolio using an app called blockfolio, with blockfolio you can add any coin you want and monitor it, you can decide to monitor your asset in USD or btc or eth depending on the one you, blockfolio is a must have for anyone on crypto space.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
For me, I am using both blockfolio and delta apps in my smartphone for me to be able to check my portfolio on the go. Try them, you can also set an alarm on these apps with your target price and when to stop loss. In blockfolio, they also added a feature wherein you can also connect to the support team of the coin.
Activity: 314
I am using blockfolio, which is a very good application that can check your portfolio and update it when you use the refresh button.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I would prefer tabtrader than other apps, because I think the interface is easier to understand, even when trading uses it, the faster it progresses to set buy / sell order
but for now I do not use it anymore because i rarely to trading
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Blockfolio is all you need to monitor your altcoins. I can't think better application more than Blockfolio but there are many similar application that you can choose from like Delta and Cryptoport.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
i check em up every day when i log in,its like a habit  but i guess yall wanna  promote this site  well cool just gonna checks em out.
Activity: 350
Personally, I use the FinTab app.io, they have a working platform specifically for computer, iPhone and Android. Very convenient and beautiful interface.
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
I'm using blockfolio and it works fine for me. Easy to check, update data, total holding for each coin, total percentage of each coin. So, for me, it's perfect one.
Activity: 33
I'd say that it definitely works a lot better than a spreadsheet because it has so much more to offer such as profit tracking and everything is updated automatically from live exchange feeds instead of you having to do all the heavy lifting.
Activity: 462
I use delta. With this you can enter every coin and token that you have, the good thing about this is that you can track the movement of your coin holdings and also totals all your collated earnings from your holdings. Very convenient to use and also very safe.
Activity: 18
I've been using the Blockfolio app on my android for tracking my portfolio and it works well. The Delta app is quite good too.
Pages:
Jump to: