Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you monitor your crypto portfolio? - page 18. (Read 30976 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 114
September 15, 2017, 05:27:50 PM
I went the completely lazy route.  I mostly just buy and hold things that are supported in Exodus/Eden Wallet, so I can see them and manage them all in the same place.  They support about 25 assets now, and plan to support quite a few more.  I do have some holdings that are not supported, and just keep them in separate wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
September 15, 2017, 05:07:05 PM
I also use blockfolio app and coinomi. On coinomi, I see the prices on one site, so I don't need a spreadsheet. Blockfolio gives me the needed charts, history and price alerts.
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
September 15, 2017, 05:04:08 PM
The Blockfolio app is amazing! It's on android and IOS and allows you to track almost any coin from any exchange. It has alarm functionality which is really handy. It's easy to check it every 10 minutes though Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 04:49:29 PM
I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).
Pages:
Jump to: