Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Rate the Potential of Cyptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Crypto currency is still in it's early stage of development and been a new technology, it has a huge potential in the future and as a newbie it is advise you learn about crypto currencies and blockchain,
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Rate in terms of what, usage? I think it won't be used by the mainstream but it will be used by wise people who knew how to ride the future.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Is a combination of several things, if you are interested in trading, whether you buy, sell or trade, you have to look at the volume, especially the volume of the last 3 days and be aware of the movements I make, it is very important to detect dumps or pumps and be able to use the necessary market strategy, now if you are interested in technology and want to know if the crypto is going well set the roadmap and the whitepaper, they have to be fulfilling the promises they made and everything should go smoothly.

I very much agree with you. Its all about analysis and techniques and knowing when to spot pumps and dumps and for some of these things this forum is the best place to start and then continue on.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Most of the  cryptocurrency right now are devalued meaning they aren't good to use in the future some may failed to use, but i guess if INstitutional investors will come and adopt the technology of blockchain. They will embrace and make a big partnership on different altcoins.
Activity: 123
Identify a good investment for crypto currency is not very difficult. First you need to study the white paper of the project. Secondly, to see if this crypto currency is in demand among people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
This forum is a very good place to start with. You can learn a lot of new things that will help you to stand firm on your feet in this space. You can as well as questions and people will be ready to reply you.
Activity: 98
Is a combination of several things, if you are interested in trading, whether you buy, sell or trade, you have to look at the volume, especially the volume of the last 3 days and be aware of the movements I make, it is very important to detect dumps or pumps and be able to use the necessary market strategy, now if you are interested in technology and want to know if the crypto is going well set the roadmap and the whitepaper, they have to be fulfilling the promises they made and everything should go smoothly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
First of all you should read about cryptocurrency and market in general. Then you can choose good project using information about official site, team, project, coin and future plans. All this information usuallu is on official site.
Activity: 126
I advise you to pay attention to the project itself as it is interesting and useful. In most cases, the success of a project depends on its idea . and all other factors as a team white paper is also important but not so much . As the project itself
Activity: 88
The potential of AML BitCoin is huge. I am a token holder and the news we have all received lately are just great. The AML BitCoin's patent for ‘Systems and Methods for Providing Blockchain-Based Multifactor Personal Identity Verification’ has been approved!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The future of the coin can only be anticipated by its past growth and the current condition, the past decade has allowed the cryptocurrency to increase in value nearly 6000% and the market is at an accelerating growth rate which means it'll expand more

Activity: 129
Each cryptocurrency has its main advantages which I can use to reach my aim and this helps me in the making choice. Analyzing is useful thing too.
Activity: 210
I am new to this industry but am really interested to know more about it.
How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?
I think that the potential of the crypto currency is still undervalued. Now the market has fallen, since the projects are at the beginning of their development. The most important thing in the project is the professionalism of the team.
Activity: 128
I always check its descriptions, make trends and analyze its potential basing on these characters. My friends work here too so we talk about cuttent news and promising currencies.
Activity: 3
Maybe I misunderstood your question, but potential is what something can deliver or reach in the future and not how much users it has today. The potential for crypto currencies if of course very huge, because people are tired of the fiat money and banking system as we lose the value of our money every year by inflation
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?
Crypto has a high potential to become one of the main source of payment in the future. New technologies are attracting new young people to that sphere.
And I do belive that they bring crypto to the new lvl
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Too many sets of articles for beginners if you'll take time to search for it.

The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Cryptocurrency Investing
How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies: The Ultimate Beginners Guide
A Beginner’s Guide to getting started in Cryptocurrency

Features, community and market cap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrency is one of the best internet business i have ever ventured into. It is a tech that has a lot of great prospects. Personally, this technology has been of tremendous help to me. As a matter of fact, i have introduced it to quite some good number of people and they are very much good they gt the info at this time, because it has helped them to get back o their feet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
To know about potential of a cryptocurrency, I often check project behind it. After that I often check its social network account like Twitter, Facebook, Medium or Reddit to see how active dev team are. Beside, I think Marketcap and trading volume or exchange listing are also really important to rate about potential of any cryptocurrency Grin
Activity: 80
The potential of AML BitCoin is huge. I am a token holder and the news we have all received lately are just great. The AML BitCoin's patent for ‘Systems and Methods for Providing Blockchain-Based Multifactor Personal Identity Verification’ has been approved!
Pages:
Jump to: