Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Rate the Potential of Cyptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I am new to this industry but am really interested to know more about it.
How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?
If to consider cryptocurrency as the tool for investments and for stable earnings, then it isn't so simple to make it. Situauiya in this market is extremely not stable. Just 7-8 months ago the market it submitted new heights, almost in the very bottom now. This market is unpredictable. You don't know what can happen to him tomorrow.
Activity: 486
The potential of crypto is evaluated primarily by the transaction demand as well as the transaction volume of the crypto. Most of the potential crypto have very high daily trading volumes listed on large exchange floors such as Binance, OKEx, Coinbene, Houbi, Bitfinex. It is my experience in identifying potential crypto.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The potential of AML BitCoin is huge. I am a token holder and the news we have all received lately are just great. The AML BitCoin's patent for ‘Systems and Methods for Providing Blockchain-Based Multifactor Personal Identity Verification’ has been approved!
Activity: 148
Cryptocurrency is a promising technology, but I am not sure that it has a future in everyday life, because at the moment the course is unstable and this technology is inconvenient for people in everyday life
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
How do rate the potential of a cyptocurrency? By number of people using it or the features or... ?

Cryptocurrency is the best thing that had happened to humanity, recently there is serious adoption of cryptocurrency globally. Cryptocurrency has great and amazing potential for investors and online users in the payment service space through the blockchain technology.
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
I think i see both the numbers of people following the project and features and idea also.Hype is very important in cryptocurrency market now.If the coin is backed by big company and have great audience then i will go for the coin from speculative purposes.Beside that you can do research about the team that are working behind the project that will give you very clear idea about the project.
Activity: 266
There is no specific advice, I believe. This is a lottery. It happens that a lot of participants and a lot of money collects the ICO, but the profit gives a negative. Conversely, those who collected some money can give x10 per week.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

I think I look after it in the way it has been evolved. The innovative idea of blockchain programming, then formation of smart platforms over it with currency like bitcoin and then giving revolutionary chance for the different small and big companies to evolve more on it.

I think I rate it excellent according to all these characters and evolutions it got itself in very short period of time. It feels good to see how human resources are making the alarming changes in the information technology (well technically).
Activity: 33
The potential of AML BitCoin is huge. I am a token holder and the news we have all received lately are just great. The AML BitCoin's patent for ‘Systems and Methods for Providing Blockchain-Based Multifactor Personal Identity Verification’ has been approved!
Activity: 616
for me rate cryptocurrenceis is from the popularity and the based price of that coin, like bitcoin we can see that bitcoin have big popularity and have big based price so i will rate high for the bitcoin because my indicator have passed, but if the popularity and the based price is low i thin its not a potential cryptocurrencies
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
I judge the potential of cryptocurrency well, I have been following cryptocurrency since 2015 and I observe the ever-increasing prices every year, and I also believe that it will continue into the future.
Activity: 23
You can find out what you are interested in several points:
 Popularity,Functionality,Total trading volume
Activity: 104
for example if you want to make a profit from altcoin, then this "rank" is based on the volume and capability of the altcoin pump that may also be reflected in the size of the orderbook and the exchange where it is traded.
but if it is potential to be used as a currency then you should start becoming more technical about it.
Activity: 322
You can find out what you are interested in several points:
- Popularity
- Functionality
- Total trading volume
- Number of coins and their pairs
This is enough to make a conclusion for yourself whether this exchange on which you should trade
Activity: 364

I used to see the coin rating of products that can be produced, used and in the production of the coin and depending on the total supply there is less total supply and have a good product then the coin could potentially be a very expensive coin.
Activity: 13
I rate cryptocurrency with the advancement of technology and the advancement of the times, because today's world desperately wants to be faster for something.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

Since I started, I noticed that the features were all the same. The onky difference is that how this project ia being developed and hoq dora the market respond to the offered project. The main factor on this project is the development team, they have something to say about the project. If the is not actively working on it, basically it will fall down and becime useless just like any other project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Maybe I misunderstood your question, but potential is what something can deliver or reach in the future and not how much users it has today. The potential for crypto currencies if of course very huge, because people are tired of the fiat money and banking system as we lose the value of our money every year by inflation.
Activity: 1210
you should analyze crypto from all aspects, from charts, from internal and external influences, as well as from growth in the market.

everyone wants to choose crypto that has good growth, but it's not easy. because the crypto character is difficult to predict, especially the new crypto growth.

so, i think you must choose crypto that has plan in the future, you can see it in coin market, if coin you choose is stable, even go up when correction, then that is a good coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

I think just by looking at the summaries of coinmarketcap and also the calin coin (if any) we have seen the potential, the volume and the early market also play an important role whether the future crypto will be stable or will be worse
Pages:
Jump to: