Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you react to ctyptomarket? - page 2. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 179
April 16, 2018, 12:51:31 PM
No, I don’t panic when the market is in red. Since I believe that the coins will go higher, I will hold patiently. Sometimes, when prices start to drop, it is good time for us to buy in more coins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 16, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
Hi everyone, how do you guys react to cryptomarket growth and fall? I mean do you start panicking when it is falling?

It depends on the investment strategy. When investing in a long term, there is nothing to worry about. There is a goal that goes peacefully and without panic. In the case of short term and trading, you need to respond quickly to market movements.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 16, 2018, 01:58:15 AM
Hi everyone, how do you guys react to cryptomarket growth and fall? I mean do you start panicking when it is falling?
Do you blame yourself when you lost some money while trading and so on?
And how not to panic when you lose money. Yes, we understand when we invest that there is a risk, but what can we do, as practice shows nothing. Only choose a safe attachment such as bounty or Ico with good commands and feedback. Or revisit a bunch of charts to understand which investment will reduce our losses in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 16, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
The first rule to follow in crypto is to educate yourself enough to understand the market changes and invest or respond accordingly. Creating a panic or regret serves no purpose, turning any imagined profit or loss into a dearer loss of health.
Activity: 406
April 16, 2018, 01:49:07 AM
Before I enter the world of cryptocurrency all the risk will be received wisely so when the exchange rate decreased not too make me to panic to immediately sell it in order to reduce the loss.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
April 15, 2018, 10:49:14 PM
If you are a newbie it is normal that you blame yourself from a wrong decision that you have done. But as the time passes by you will realize that it is normal and you will become more diligent everytime you want to buy or sell on a certain price entry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:37:49 PM
I have learnt not to panic during the past few years. And I find each market situation to be an opportunity.

For example, during market dips, I will try to buy more coins at a lower price.
I invested in few project with a very good bonus!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 08:39:19 PM
Every user have different approach of action when it comes to coin market value movement. I personally am a holder which means I tend to hold my alts if there are value drops. My method as a holder is that I set value caps where I set allowable percentage of selling. If my assets are declining its value by 50 to 60% then i will start selling.

Every person has it's own opinion about how would they react to the crypto market movement. My personal opinion to this is that by the time altcoins are on bear market, I would prefer to buy some alts and hold it for a longer period until it will spike high, then sell the coins to earn the profit.
Activity: 588
April 15, 2018, 08:01:34 PM
Every user have different approach of action when it comes to coin market value movement. I personally am a holder which means I tend to hold my alts if there are value drops. My method as a holder is that I set value caps where I set allowable percentage of selling. If my assets are declining its value by 50 to 60% then i will start selling.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
I always panicked when I saw altcoin that I was trading began to fall and continue to fall in price,
usually i will do cut lose. And after that will regret for having done it. Yeah .. but that's the dynamics of trading.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 07:09:14 PM
I am very excited about the way the market is becoming green and green each passing day. All we hope is for it to continue rising gradually as it is doing. The price seems to be stabilizing and that looks really encouraging.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 07:00:10 PM
In the beginning, I panicked a little bit and blamed myself but now very rarely. At one point I realized that this is meaningless, it's impossible to analyze the state of things under the influence of emotions. Now I build certain strategies, try to stick them and not succumb to emotions but sometimes It is still painful to watch the market fall
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
April 15, 2018, 06:49:38 PM
I reacted to the cryptocurrencies market by thinking positively that the market was down on the cyclic rate, and that the exchange rate would rebind back strongly by the end of 2018 when the need to invest in high, plus the short-term investors lost confidence and exit this market.
Activity: 209
April 15, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
I only invest in coins which i like. If the project is good and team is working hard to develop coin and deliver what they promised then i'm not scared about market fall. On another hand if the developers don't try to develop their coins i simply sell them when they grow a bit.
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 15, 2018, 06:34:51 PM
Reacting to opposite wold be much effective,as most of the people are scared of buying,selling their coins at loss you should be doing the opposite,buy when most of the people are selling,and take profits when most of the people are buying so that you can have good profits ! never sell at loss or do panic selling because you will only have losses and thats for sure.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
April 15, 2018, 05:46:09 PM
Trading is a very dangerous business for an unprepared person. Such work is closely related to specific skills and knowledge. Without these skills and knowledge, you can make irreparable mistakes. You must think, a million times before acting, this is my rule.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 05:34:06 PM
When I first got started, I didn’t know what I was doing and reacted to every little dip and peak. It felt like everything I did was the exact opposite of the correct move. FOMO when something goes up, panic when something starts to drop. During the recent crashes, I’ve learned to just ride it out more than anything. Patience usually does more good than trying to trade through it and coming out on the losing end.
Activity: 168
April 15, 2018, 05:26:54 PM
Panic selling will only worsen the situation,you should be doing the opposite of what most of the people are thinking so that you will be one step ahead from these people,or to these market manipulations! you should be doing a lot of research too so that you can be ahead all the time,do not listen to others take profits while you still can.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 15, 2018, 05:26:19 PM
Anyone who deals with cryptocurrencies for more than six months, or even more, reacts calmly to any growth or fall of the market. Panic in this case does not help.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
React opposite to most of the people,so that you can take the opportunity of securing your profits,when most of the people wants to buy sell your coins and when the people doesnt want to buy,take that opportunity to get cheaper coins for example in a failing market most of the people sells at loss,you should be buying instead.!
Pages:
Jump to: