Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you react to ctyptomarket? - page 5. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
Hi everyone, how do you guys react to cryptomarket growth and fall? I mean do you start panicking when it is falling?
Do you blame yourself when you lost some money while trading and so on?
No I didn't panic why should I panic if I know that the market is unpredictable and we will see it again with a green label on each coin? Don't even blame yourself if you make a wrong decision you like to do it and don't regret it after, they always told that before you make a decision make sure that you think it million times.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 10:49:44 AM
Hi everyone, how do you guys react to cryptomarket growth and fall? I mean do you start panicking when it is falling?

Over time, I became much more relaxed about the recessions and growth in the cryptocurrency. This came with an understanding of the structure of the market and its strategic position. If you follow the volume, then the right time in the trade you will not miss.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 10:39:55 AM
Don't blame yourself and learn from it... Invest in projects you really believe in, and if the prices are falling, you won't be worry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
April 15, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

Blame doesn't help, just acknowledge you made a mistake somehwere and try to learn from it. Also, if you panic when prices move then you shouldn't be trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
April 15, 2018, 10:30:54 AM
although I am new here but I understand that the nature of the fluctuating crypto then I am not at all pessimistic when the market goes down and I am not at all surprised when the market soars because I think the price increase is a very reasonable thing and the decline happens anytime
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 15, 2018, 10:25:05 AM
Yes trading is stressful and everytime market moves against our positions we regret it is normal, on the other hand we need to realize that these market movements are normal and happens in all markets, nothing moves in a straight line upwards forever.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

Before I tend to react aggressively to the rise and fall of the cryptocurrencies especially when I have invested in them. But I have observed that their prices change erratically that I tend not to get affected that much anymore.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 15, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: