Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you research altcoins? - page 9. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:03:18 AM
How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

How do you find the coins you're looking for?

What are your go to tools?

Mainly internet. The first thing I do is research their website and read their white paper, all about the project. After that, I talk to their team in Telegram. After that, I verify all the information that is in their website, mobile, etc.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 12, 2018, 09:00:33 AM
How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

judging from the project whether the potential for the future, like XRP is altcoin that is legit in my opinion, because the system used by XRP will be very useful for banks in the future
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 08:53:52 AM
Good question, in this kind of industry we should be cautious about what altcoin should we take to invest because not all of them are legit. You have to see their whitepaper whether if they have a realistic goal and vision towards the success of the company/project. We should also check if many people have positive feedback on them and they should have supported by the community because it will prove that the project will legit or not.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 12, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
usually, I do some research at the bitcointalk forum or I do watch a youtube video about the topic. Sometimes i do join the telegram chat aswell and check it out this way
copper member
Activity: 132
August 12, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
Searching for the right Altcoin is not an easy task. For investing in right Altcoin, go through the details of the project, Purpose of the project (if it is be acceptable to investors or not), team dedication, website details, white paper etc. we need to research all this. Though it is very difficult but if project sounds good after all the research than definitely, our hard earned money will grow with the success of the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:14:53 AM
In researching altcoin, I don't have details. I only see public sale and a project roadmap when I want to invest. Because I still think positively about all the projects that appear.
Activity: 44
August 12, 2018, 04:11:02 AM
You must be exceptionally cautious while picking the privilege altcoin that you need to contribute in.You need to rad all the undertaking papers, be perceptive and afterward settle on a choice. A great many people choses the activities that are as of now effective in the market.
Activity: 41
August 11, 2018, 07:12:45 PM
require a considerable measure of references just to have the capacity to decide the issue. Whitepaper and the group that is behind the crypto will decide if it can survive, and regardless of whether over the long haul. Other than searching for reference just from the site is likewise the thing that ought to at any rate be done with a specific end goal to have the thought to choose as long haul speculations.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 05:23:58 AM
personally, in choosing a good altcoin I will see in the top 100 altcoins because usually, it will help people to choose altcoins that have good prospects in the future. in choosing an altcoin we must choose it well so that when it is sold later the price will be profitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:13:31 AM
I will save some of the top 10 cryptocurrencies as long-term profits, and invest a small amount of money in other altcoins. Most of the coins I buy are recommended by friends. I will decide whether to buy by observing the white paper and team strength.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 11, 2018, 05:11:22 AM
Looking for the right altcoins? Well, if the altcoin is coming from the market, I think that best way is by looking at the rate of the altcoins on the coin market cap. We can compare some good coins as we consider them with good analysis. However, we may also see on the other market or exchange in order to enrich our investigation.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 04:56:57 AM
I read the whitepaper and always check reviews from various people. I also check for updates on its development. If this coin pass all of this thats the time I decide to grab that opportunity to have that coins.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:52:15 AM
Explore altcoins you should also like researching and ICO. The same principles, just altcoins already have a finished product that you can look at and evaluate.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 11, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

research is not only limited to when tokens are still in the ico project, as well as the altcoins that have entered the exchange. You must always look for information about each future development, and the decisive progress for you to be sure to invest. so this requires time and process.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:14:50 AM
It is necessary to proceed from the basic concept of Creep. It seems to me that the most important thing that can generally be important in crypto-currencies is the idea. I think that this should be a priority.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:12:27 AM
analysis of an existing team project to be able to determine the outcome of the project is being run. at least that was the initial capital is good to be done than just indiscriminate in taking an existing project and without consideration of the means. the overall look of the website and the whitepaper is crucial.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

There is no perfect investment. All investment is risky. My strategy in finding a good and promising coins to invest is only do some research. Research everything what the coins all about if it good and can be trusted to invest. Look at the coinmarketcap if the coins have a high trust rating and for sure it is OK to invest. Follow all the social media account for the coins to get more update of the coins you invest.
Activity: 100
August 11, 2018, 03:59:06 AM
I go to their website check their team and telegram group ask some people about that coin and search on Google this way I research altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 03:54:09 AM
I joined telegram group where people recommend some coin that's going under the radar or the one that they think will be great with a short summary, after that i will open the site and read the whitepaper about the project zi usually only read abouy the business plan of the said coin and i will check the team background from their LinkedIn page.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 11, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

you will understand when you have a lot of understanding and knowledge about crypto, altcoin and this technology. I am sure you are feeling confused
I just suggest, you should read a lot for your knowledge and insight in this industry. each altcoin has a profile. so you have to study, analyze and compare it.
Pages:
Jump to: