Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you research altcoins? - page 12. (Read 1590 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
Find out more about the origin of the founders of the project to be undertaken, if the project has good potential and looks promising if it is used as an investment and has the clarity of coins to be launched, then no doubt the altcoin launched has good potential.
I will continue to brrburu bounty to see if there is a new project that is enlightening and uniqueness.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
I just look at top 100-200 coinmarketcap, look through bitcointalk, chat in telegram groups and find a lot of information about altcoins.
 i also analyse WP and product, tokenometrics , exchanges and partnerships.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
I studied altcoin based on the volume history of the altcoin. if every year the volume of coins grows then the coin is good for long-term investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 11:00:28 AM
Long-term investment requires a great deal of knowledge . I don't have enough knowledge on this floor . and I realized that you need to learn to try . only thus can we succeed
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.
How do you find the coins you're looking for?
What are your go to tools?

For long-term investments I watch the top-end coins on a coinmarketcap. Sometimes I consider the tokens of promising ICO, but I keep it for not more than a year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
The Company Krypital. This is a guarantee of success. They have already promoted several companies. And now they are promoting Eloncity. Then they will have their own token and will become something similar to a monopoly. In their ICO get very difficult sales ends in a few minutes
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 15, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
White paper will be the first thing I look at when doing research. From there, I will examine the business model. If I find the project interesting, I will drill down to team and roadmap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 15, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
I participate only in those ICOs in which Pre-Sale successfully completed and where they gained more than 60%. I select the ICO projects: https://icodrops.com/. If the project wants to collect too much Hard Cap (more than 40 000 000 $) I do not participate in it. Next, I view the rating of the ICO project on the relevant sites, analyze, check the number of subscribers in telegramm, twitter. If everything suits, then I check with the admin on the telegram, after what time the tokens will be credited to my wallet, when they are unlocked and
 When they come out on a large stock exchange. Starting from the above items, I choose where to invest.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
You can choose the altcoin that has the top ranking on the crypto list site. and the most important thing before buying altcoin is whether the coin is available in the crypto market that has a large trading volume.
Activity: 254
July 15, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

There are so many ways of determining a project that has good prospects for the future. I learned it from this thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41090029
please visit, hopefully help !!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 15, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
In investing in altcoins, it's almost same as in normal shares and investing. You do research about the project, it's financials. This is same with. Crypto currency. Same approach. You do some research, read the coin's website, study the whitepaper and do some background work to get information. For me EON token is my token of the month. I've done some work and findings and I'm convinced that this is where to put the money.
Activity: 68
July 15, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
Normally just watch youtube videos, there's a few decent people on there. Check out doug polk for one.
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
I read telegram groups i trust, for example icodrops, coindesk, cointelegraph and do my own research most of time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 10:42:07 AM
I prioritize information from Bitcointalk.org and Coinmarketcap.com to make a decision on investing in altcoin! Of course, long-term development projects will be given priority!
Activity: 75
July 15, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
Google around the head, in it you will find all the useful sites. Studying them will help you in the study of altcoins .
Activity: 420
July 15, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
I usually look at coins and exchanges (trading volume, exchange rating) where I can buy them. Also I analyse project's perspective, team, advisors, partnerships and many other factors.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 15, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

I usually invest on existing altcoin with a good planning and achievements, but i need to hold for long time to earn my profit.
If you want to make fast profit, you can invest in some new altcoins. But it is more risky because you need to do research about that coin.
maybe look for the team or advisors profile will be good.
Activity: 215
July 15, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
Usually, I will read news in ccn, newsbtc, cointelegraph about coins. Because the news is important to know the projects to be run and partnership businesses with other parties
Activity: 165
July 15, 2018, 09:59:59 AM
If I think we should find out first about the origin of the founder of the project to be undertaken. And if the project has good potential and looks promising if used as an investment and has clarity about the type of coin to be launched that is appropriate and possibly or altcoin already is on the market. just look at their whitepapers and roadmaps.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
July 15, 2018, 09:36:54 AM
Let's talk about a specific project.
I have invested $5000 in DeepOnion. Why did I?
I have seen the activity of DEV. They are really huge active. Also, it has a good community.
Let's have a compare between privacy coin as DeepOnion is a privacy coin.
Back in the day, when Monero launched, it was not huge valued and it took huge time to reach current position. It has implemented some good privacy features and thus it is here now.
While DeepOnion has already implemented some good features and planning to implement DeepSend which will make it complete anonymous crypto.
By considering those points, I realized its potentiality and encouraged to invest into it. That's how I invest actually.
Pages:
Jump to: