Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits? - page 13. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 01:09:35 PM
It depends because I used to take my capital if my profits would double up from the amount I bought the coin in but now I usually buy other coins that have the potential to grow big like those new ICO coins; of course I gather information first before buying these new coins or tokens and sometimes if I need the money I would withdraw then to my own local currency site.
Activity: 616
February 20, 2018, 11:20:33 AM
It really depends what type of profit is it because if it's BTC and have alot of it i would keep in in a very secure place that i know that i am the only one that can open it like ledger.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
February 20, 2018, 11:17:23 AM
Watch news and social networks for positive/negative market sentiment.
When price is low and market sentiment is negative, it's time to buy, when price is high and market sentiment is positive, it's time to sell!
Simple as that!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
I fix profit and I remove one's profit at once. I monitor for market and I leave a part USTD for investment to new token
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
Securing profit is nice, but how ? I secure my profit by holding sometimes but when price drops you cant say that it is secured enough . I put some on my bank so that even if the price goes down i have a saving that whatever the price is it remains as is .

I have a business rule for me that when the profit reaches 40% I will withdraw half of the interest deposited into the personal account, the rest I left the coin and repeat the same process, with this way I secure my profit .It's hard to know when the market is going up and down, so when I reach the profit target I will sell the coin and I am completely satisfied with this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
My experiences about trading is selling when I reach my target because if you wait too much you may come back to your buy poin.  I personally prefer to cash the profit out and remain trade with the first capital. Thats not completely true if you ask me. I mean investments are very risky and they could be subjected to the terms of trade. What happens if you end up loosing all the re-investtment in the first place
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:48:47 AM
I think in my way I just need to double remember to make a big deal in crypto so I just do the altcoins that I hold now I just hold it.
Activity: 649
February 20, 2018, 04:30:32 AM
I have a simple way to secure my profits, 50 percent of my profit I invest in Bitcoin and the 50 percent  convert to fiat for the daily needed. But sometimes the 70% of my profit I save to build my own house.

That's good decisions you have, I also secured my profits from crypto I cashout half of it. Being wise in investing our money is good and also we needs funds to suppport our needs. Also, spreading to a legit investment to secure profits is very a wiser decisions.
Activity: 92
February 20, 2018, 03:25:53 AM
I have a simple way to secure my profits, 50 percent of my profit I invest in Bitcoin and the 50 percent  convert to fiat for the daily needed. But sometimes the 70% of my profit I save to build my own house.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
February 20, 2018, 01:40:44 AM
I always follow these two rules so as not to lose a lot of money:

1- The more money there is in the account, the easier it is to trade. If you lose $10 when you have $1,000 in your account, you will not be particularly upset and will continue as planned. But if there is only $50 in your account, this could be unsettling and lead to mistakes and loss of the entire account. Not to mention the fact that in the first case there are 100 attempts to correct the situation, and in the second - only 4. It's simple arithmetic

2-Determine your maximum losses per day. For example, 15% of your capital. Once you reach the limit, stop trading no matter how "tasty" the situation on the market seems. Even if you think you see the trade of the century! Such premonitions are really mirages.
Activity: 462
February 20, 2018, 01:07:07 AM
The basic thing any trader should would be to set the entry and exit price before trade commence. Market situation can make even the professional trader make some silly mistake. But once you are clear about your trade you should be okay. I take profit in bitcoin.

Activity: 154
Merit: 5
February 20, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
I will secure my profits by buying a real property like House and Lot, where the price will eventually goes up every year.
Activity: 462
February 19, 2018, 11:28:49 PM
What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

my method to make a profit is just by looking at when we buy because when we buy it is seen what we will get loss or profit, when you buy at low price or coin is red color is definitely when your green gain because I have principle when green not to buy but to sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 19, 2018, 10:41:49 PM
What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

I will reinvest those profits by 50%, 60% to 70% are all dependent on the fluctuations that occur. When the decline occurs on the crypto i have, I will invest about 70% and the rest i exchange with fiat money for the daily needs of my family.
Activity: 176
February 19, 2018, 09:04:25 PM
I secure my profits earned by doing trading and bounties by, saving it instead, keeping it somewhere i wont use it fora long time or by investing it on bitcoin when the status is good for buying. We all have kinds of ways to save it, some buys high value item so that they can always sell it at a higher price to. Some put it in their banks. Coins account. Etc. You can always have your own way.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 19, 2018, 08:48:41 PM
My trading strategy to secure my profits are when i got 50% profit from one coin i will convert my capital to that coin into BTC or Fiat and i will leave my 50% profit and let it take more profit so even it will dump again i will not lose btc, Example i buyed 1000THC worth 0.02Btc from the price of 2000sats so if THC reaches 3000sats i will take my capital and leave my profits then i will trade the remaining profits in day trading.
Activity: 56
February 19, 2018, 06:22:35 PM
Best way when the market corrects is to convert it into fiat , then buy back in at the bottom .
Activity: 434
February 19, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
Based on my personal experience in order to secure our profits in trading; we need to make a better plan in trading so that we can secure and earn a lot.
We should consider that all possibilities that may happen in order to make some immediate response from it to cover all unnecessary things.
Activity: 168
February 16, 2018, 10:53:05 PM
I decided to leave 30% for investment and purchase manet, and 70% for personal needs because there are no other income yet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
February 16, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

Whenever I'm sitting on my profit I converted some into fiat but just with what I earned and the rest I made sure that I diversified my earnings to coins that's also profitable thus soon I'll be able to put up my business. And with this I'm financially secured not in crypto world but also in the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: