Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits? - page 9. (Read 2023 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 08:26:19 AM
I will secure my profits in the way that I’m thrifty everything as long as can also, and
I will assure that my investments or coins are in the good hands and better condition to less my worries and doubt.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
May 06, 2018, 08:41:55 PM
What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

for me to secure my profit all i did is to widthraw all of it and put it into my bank account and i only left is my capital but before that i assure that the capital I left is the money that i afford to lose.!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
Well, when I sell I kinda divide it into few sections, some go back into ICOs, another part go into fiat and some go into other investment like shares. This way I diversify my portfolio and still in the crypto market just for unexpected news or massive pump.
Activity: 266
May 06, 2018, 04:16:00 PM
(Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is the most popular method for providing secure data exchange over the Internet One of the signs that a site has an SSL certificate can be found in the status bar of the browser.
Activity: 294
May 05, 2018, 07:51:43 AM
The way I secure my profit is to convert it to fiat and I use it for farming especially rice. So I can also benefit from the rice harvest. And also the rest I use to buy a land, the purpose is as a backup assets for my children in the future.
While the funds for investment in my crypto can be from gardening profits.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 07:35:51 AM
I secure my keutungan by taking some part for me to save in the bank, sometimes I use it to do business, while others I use to join in ico, I will not put all my money here
Activity: 350
May 04, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

Mine is simple, I put my profit I my bank and keep it there. Rolling my investment and taking some of my profit to invest another crypto while the other half of it is save to me bank account. As simple as that but it is effective in my case.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
May 04, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

I always use the method of turning my profits into real money. that method is the only safest way for me.
and I think it doesn't matter whether the market is on red or not, your profits can be secured because it has turned into cash.
you withdraw 100% of all profits in the cache? If the money is idle, then they will not make a profit. I only take out cash for necessary needs, although I understand that I'm taking risks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
May 04, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

I always use the method of turning my profits into real money. that method is the only safest way for me.
and I think it doesn't matter whether the market is on red or not, your profits can be secured because it has turned into cash.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 04, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

When is the price is in green or in down i stay what im doing i just continue to working and find better earning specially in trading work, for down the price is opportunity to buy bitcoin or altcoins have potentially to increase in the market.

Activity: 233
May 04, 2018, 07:29:51 AM
I secure my profits most of the time because of course you can actually secure it because of you can loose your money when you are trading.
Activity: 626
May 04, 2018, 07:07:43 AM
When I feel market will drop and be bloody I convert it to my local currency but it's on bitcoin wallet then wait to high price again and some it cash out to save in bank so if I need to buy crypto again or buy something I have money to cash in in my bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
May 04, 2018, 06:52:46 AM
The only method I make use of is converting my money to fiat when it’s right. I have seen someone in this forum mention that it’s possible to lock your capital with your Bitcoin and it will stay at the rate at which you locked it no matter how low it gets  but I don’t believe that is possible, even if you do and so what? When you want to sell it you will still sell at the rate at which it is being sold currently.

So the only method I’m using is covering my money to fiat and waiting till it gets low  then I will invest back my money and at a cheaper rate.
Activity: 239
May 03, 2018, 04:13:37 PM
I`m trying to save my investments in more than one wallet, doing this I always have a more secure profit than if I would hold everything at one
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
May 03, 2018, 03:51:32 PM
i will cash out some of my profit every month from crypto for daily needed for secure my profit and also to make investment in others asset like gold and real estate because this kind of asset more safe than crypto
Invest in real estate? are you serious? These are additional taxes, these are maintenance costs, these are commission brokers when selling.
Do investments in gold and real estate give such a profit? It's easier to keep a profit in the fiat.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 03:37:23 PM
i will cash out some of my profit every month from crypto for daily needed for secure my profit and also to make investment in others asset like gold and real estate because this kind of asset more safe than crypto
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 02, 2018, 12:47:01 AM
I sell coins and get a profit before the market goes down. When the market stagnates, I also wait and do not buy. When the market grows, I start buying, gradually increasing the volume of purchases

You strategy could work but it needs a good timing, IMO, we really do not know when the market will grow so it's still a big risk.
I believe buying when there is a heavy dump could give us cheap coin and we can easily sell at a profit but we always put in mind not to be
greedy so we can take out our profit and cash it out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 12:20:16 AM
I sell coins and get a profit before the market goes down. When the market stagnates, I also wait and do not buy. When the market grows, I start buying, gradually increasing the volume of purchases
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
May 01, 2018, 04:36:52 PM
I am securing my profit by buying real life asset like gold and land or properties. Properties which i can rent it to keep and grow my income so i can not in the panic anymore when the price is crash after taking position in trading or after invest in ico and the price of token going down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
May 01, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

The first step for you to trade is to learn about market analysis and coin analysis which you will buy as it will be the key point of your success in trading. Being a strong person, usually the newcomers when they see the price of the coin down then they will panic and sell it. hello friends, do not be a loser keep holding and enjoy the results one day, because almost 90% of their new traders experience losses due to panic so you need to get rid of your panic and stay focus and calm, because when you make the wrong move then you will lose.
Pages:
Jump to: