Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you spread BTC to people within you - page 8. (Read 1550 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 24
Bitcoin.PN - Bitcoin Play Network Coming Soon!
Hello all,

As a lover of Bitcoin how do you spread Bitcoin, i mean how do you tell people about Bitcoin and it's adoptions?
To me i have held many discussions with friends in college with me, sometimes teaching them blockchain, the future of Bitcoin and why we should buy and hold Bitcoin, how the world will be in 5 years to 10 years to come. With this little meetings i have been able to share with my friends and also spread bitcoin to mates in college and i know they will do the same and if everyone does the same tell me what will be of Bitcoin today. So let us support Bitcoin max Adoption by telling people arounds us, bitcoin remains the future of money.

I'm no bitcoin preacher. I only say that crypto is the way to go but bitcoin is a good start.

Would love a lot more effort to cover provacy issues with bitcoin, but such is life.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
In our store (cp repair and accessories shop) we're accepting Bitcoin as payment, its our own little way to spread the word to our customers.

But im only explaining to those people who are showing interest, like asking further questions about Bitcoin. Because I dont want people to feel that im forcing them to engage themselves in Bitcoin because I have past experience of encouraging someone then held me responsible after he lose his money due to scam.

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
Hello all,

As a lover of Bitcoin how do you spread Bitcoin, i mean how do you tell people about Bitcoin and it's adoptions?
To me i have held many discussions with friends in college with me, sometimes teaching them blockchain, the future of Bitcoin and why we should buy and hold Bitcoin, how the world will be in 5 years to 10 years to come. With this little meetings i have been able to share with my friends and also spread bitcoin to mates in college and i know they will do the same and if everyone does the same tell me what will be of Bitcoin today. So let us support Bitcoin max Adoption by telling people arounds us, bitcoin remains the future of money.

To spread anything positive, you don’t need to do it professionally.
If your intentions are good and you are also a good explainer, then you can explain it anywhere with any manner.
Most of my friends show interest on stock market, but i introduced them to the world of Cryptos.
I explained them what are the benefits that Bitcoins and other Cryptos hold against the stock market.
And to be surprised, many of the people get impressed by Bitcoins due to it’s anonymous feature.
In this manner I spread the topic of BTC to new people and i am glad that most of the time they listen to me and joins the crypto market.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
That's the secret, I don't. I'm all in for adopting crypto don't get me wrong, but I don't see any reason why I should proactively tell them to do this buy that kind of activity with Bitcoin (not literally, but you get my point). I'd probably only ever tell them if they asked about it from me or about crypto in general. Ofc if they ask about the ATH money and stuff like that I'd stop them at the very first moment and explain it ain't all fun and games here. I also just explain it lightly, no need to go into the nitty gritty, just the basic background and I let them find out more about it themselves if they ever get curious enough.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Hello all,

Just like any investment mechanism available, I mainly tell them my personal experiences in the cryptocurrency world. I also show them some proof of my earnings as this would rather convince them to at least try investing, trading, and/or participating into campaign signatures in this forum. After I get their attention, that is only the time where I attempt to explain them the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and on how it went to exist.

The problem with explaining is that the technology may sound complex and confusing due to its very nature. That is why, the challenge is to explain it in a way that everyone (or even a 5-year old) would understand and appreciate its technology and practical use.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
To be honest, I don't think people should talk much about it at all. Who wants to know the benefits of this type of income - and so they know about it.
Before, many don't want to speak about it.

But after that they've seen the ATHs for bitcoin, they're now interested in it because they're smelling the income that comes from it. All they think is that it can generate money easily for them.

And when after the explanation to those people, you'll really filter them and you'll get to see the ones that are interested and those that are just for the words of money but don't want to put out money from their pockets to start investing.

It's disappointing to see those that are just all for the talk but won't apply what you've taught them but that's part of it.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
Hello all,

In my situation, i didnt really bother on a explaining bitcoin or crypto on my friends or even my family because i do really hate when someone do really ask many things which you could simply give them some links that

would explain everything that they do really need to learn and the thing i do hate the most is that they do really believe  that bitcoin could really make them rich.I do tell them about the truth

but they do just simply ignore and proceed on investing with hyips and ponzis which do results on loss of money and in the end they do put the blame on me which do sucks.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
I often mention BTC's current events to my friends and family.  If they inquire about it during the conversation, I often told them to look at it on the internet followed by warnings about scams and fraud schemes that exploit newbies in the industry.
That's one good way of spreading news about bitcoin. As for me, i just post some of the bitcoin updates in my facebook account, and i have seen a lot of my friends are responding to it. And i do sharing some of the facts about bitcoin, but i only share it to those who are quite interested. I really don't go on details because i want them to learn from their own research and maybe it can further their interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 931
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
Well I spend a good amount of time with Bitcoin. I get to talk to people every single day. I spend a lot of time connecting with really passionate people. There are a number of meetup groups I'm involved with. There are a lot of things going on like Bitcoin for charity, Bitcoin for small businesses, Bitcoin for activists, etc. There are all kinds of community events that I'm involved with. I think it is most important that Bitcoin adopters get out there and meet people. What Bitcoin is about is a human right, and that's what I've been focusing on my entire time involved.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
To be honest, I don't think people should talk much about it at all. Who wants to know the benefits of this type of income - and so they know about it.
Activity: 831
Merit: 286
Binance #Smart World Global Token
In general the whole world already knows about Bitcoin but many people do not have much detailed information about everything related to Bitcoin, some people in my environment understand Bitcoin as a payment method with fast and transparent transactions, and trading/investment. Personally I share education for information about Bitcoin based on my abilities and so far it has really helped them understand Bitcoin and Altcoins too.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I tell them about how Bitcoin improves my life because they are most likely are interested into that kind of stuff where they can see the profit you can get from Bitcoin in front of their eyes. I would prefer that way so they will feel motivated whenever they want to try out stuff. Also talking about how Bitcoin affects lot of things in our country and then could use it for our benefit, I tell all the stuff that I think is easy to understand for them.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
As individuals there are many ways we can help toward contributing to the increase in number for bitcoin adoption, in other to achieve this, we must first be the change agent people would want to see and talk about in bitcoin, meaning you must know it, do it and impacts others genuinely about bitcoin.

We have different awareness strategies we can use in achieving this such as creating a bitcoin adverts on social media, radio and tv station, bills amdy fliers, sign posts, branded clothing materials and on one canvasing, class tutorials and seminars etc.
Buying altcoins at this moment wouldn’t really be worth it. I would advise you to just keep on holding your bitcoin for now, even if the market is down, because when the market is down doesn't mean that it is over. Most people even see the bearish trend as an opportunity to invest more in Bitcoin so I don’t know why you would be seeing it as a time for you to run off the market.

My advice for you would be that you just have patience for some time and keep on investing, if you can, use the dollar cost averaging strategy to invest over the year as the market continues to fluctuate.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
You dont, you wait for them to ask, after having randomly mentioned that you know about it but not explained to them, how.

The more you try to grow bitcoin as a cult, the less attraction it will have among common people. You will end up being a laughing stock in your peer group, like a tinfoil hat guy, which I would not want to see happen to a fellow member of this forum.

If you are being like a Messiah, you will not gain followership, because people eventually will think that you have some ulterior motive of your own and added to it the number of scams that happened with crypto, people will digest only those topics and give you the scorn.

Rather keep it secret for now and allow them to understand the use of bitcoin. Unless they find the use and want to use it, they would never get the impetus to get into crypto. This needs some backing from the merchants and the government, which will happen in due course.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
As individuals there are many ways we can help toward contributing to the increase in number for bitcoin adoption, in other to achieve this, we must first be the change agent people would want to see and talk about in bitcoin, meaning you must know it, do it and impacts others genuinely about bitcoin.

We have different awareness strategies we can use in achieving this such as creating a bitcoin adverts on social media, radio and tv station, bills amdy fliers, sign posts, branded clothing materials and on one canvasing, class tutorials and seminars etc.
One-on-one conversation is usually the best. There isn’t really the need to be running advertisements or radio promotion because you want to promote Bitcoin,except when you have a business that has to do with cryptocurrency, then you can advertise your business to the people by using all these Media means that you have mentioned to reach out and get more customers. But, when it comes to introducing people to bitcoin I find it that one-on-one conversation just does it for me.

And then I think one thing we should really avoid is passing out the idea that bitcoin will make people rich. Because I usually see some newbies who would get into bitcoin and be expecting to get rich quick because of what they were told. We should let people know that bitcoin is simply a currency/asset, it can also be an investment, but do not think it is something that will get you rich overnight, although you might be lucky.
Activity: 20
Merit: 248
but please don't advice someone who is financially imbalance to invest in bitcoin especially the ones that have been hearing but don't know how it work and how it has performed in the past.

This. Couldn't agree more.

Especially since people in a tough financial spot will almost inevitably be absolutely looking to make quick gains as fast as possible and they will develop tunnel vision into Bitcoin's mission as opposed to volatility.
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
If you want to spread bitcoin awareness, there is no better measure or rule on how to best share the knowledge but please don't advice someone who is financially imbalance to invest in bitcoin especially the ones that have been hearing but don't know how it work and how it has performed in the past. I have a friend who motivated a friend to buy bitcoin and teach him some basics out of pity that the person wasn't okay financially but made mistake of buying at the top, now the new guy is the type that wanted to yield something quick as he had heard how bitcoin has been changing life's, it took grace to convince that guy not to sell, he is still holding as I sometimes view the wallet address time to time.

I have a friend who teach in a high school and when I'm less busy, I go to his place of work and anytime I see him teaching in his class, I used that opportunity to give his students some basic things about Bitcoin, not to buy bitcoin for now but to show them the economical aspects of Bitcoin and it importance. I don't want them to finish school with hope of relying on bank cards and government to approve a payment before they can spend. The class was interactive and I am impressed with their questions and some quiz responses, that's my way of teaching bitcoins, they will one way influence others including there parents one day.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
People most of the time came to bitcoin and adapted bitcoin due to the opportunities alongside it or in crypto as a whole. Try to ask those people who have been in crypto from 2010 to up to now, and what brings them here? their answer will be definitely because of the opportunities it provides. That is one straight answer. No one came to bitcoin and take risk to bitcoin without a single benefit. So if you are about to convince other people to be here in crypto space, tell them what is it for them and what they can get from it. That's all.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
I think the media takes their action well than we Grin

As you can see now, many media just blow up crypto news everywhere. They said crypto is a way to make money and get rich. That makes people out there become curious and search for more information. But unfortunately, most of them fall for the scamming project's investments and make them lose their money.

Right now, I don't share something about bitcoin and tend to wait for someone or more to talk about bitcoin, and then I will ask something to know how far they know bitcoin so if they say something wrong about bitcoin, I can try to tell them the right thing that I know. But I never force them to follow what I say and let them search by themselves. They can come back to me again, ask what they want, and discuss it together.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I've made discussions with my personal friends whom I really talk to at most times about bitcoin since a few years ago. But when the bear market has come, all of them stopped and were discouraged except one of my friends that's still into it now and has also made a lot of money already.
We've got one common friend that also stayed with us but has to sell all of his holdings before the bull run due to financial need. Right now, random discussions when someone asks me about it and people who know that I'm still into bitcoin. But there are also people that when they open up about it, I am the one discourages them and even told them that I'm out because I don't trust them personally.
Pages:
Jump to: