Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you start trading? - page 4. (Read 3235 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 15, 2018, 05:40:34 PM
This is how i started trading.
I sold my bounty token on one exchange and then used the money to purchase another coin and another coin and traded them back for ether.
I starter also saving my profit from signature campaign, and that time I already studyin how to trade well in this market, and when I reach my target amount i started to trade. Its not easy in the first time but I think if you are willing to know more about trading you will learn it step by step. Trading is learnable, you just need to put extra effort on this.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
I think you can start trading by purchasing some amount of Ethereum and then using that ether to buy the coin you wish to trade in. You might want to trade on exchanges with highest volume of the coin you wish to trade in, so you make some good money when the market price of the coin is good.
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 05:12:50 PM
I started trading my first searching for the coin that interest me and has the potential of making earn some money,
There after, i bought some ether from a pal and then went on the exchange site where the coins are being traded and then i began trading.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 05:09:30 PM
This is how i started trading.
I sold my bounty token on one exchange and then used the money to purchase another coin and another coin and traded them back for ether.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:17:35 PM
everyone can trade crypto, and everyone certainly has a different start and strategy in carrying out their trade, which is very difficult for me to be able to trade is, holding back my emotions and panic when prices suddenly lower the price quickly, difficult for me to be able to control my emotions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
September 14, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
learn on youtube about the technical analysis of many good reference graphs there. experience is very important, you have to feel the loss to learn a lot of things in trading, don't be discouraged quickly because it is the beginning of your success in learning and don't regret it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 14, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?
trading on cryptocurrency certainly can be profitable if we understand the basic strategy of trading, maybe a simple way you can do to start trading you can try it with small capital first so that you can minimize the risk of loss.
Yeah, as much as profitable as it is, so is the other way round when it comes to losses.
Starting with small capital is not even the thing, because even with that, it still does not guarantee you will not lose it eventually if you ended up trading without knowledge. This is one major criterion to be able to trade. You need a strategy to trade, and without knowledge, there is absolutely no way you can have a strategy and then, that gives room for gambling the market and emotions kicking in.
Activity: 29
September 14, 2018, 07:19:57 AM
I started my trade by studying in the forum. After that I followed the distribution of free coins such as airdrop, faucet and bounty. The worst experience during the program is that I have never been paid because of a scam project.
Activity: 66
September 13, 2018, 09:52:30 AM
Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

In my opinion the beat start is simple holding. Buy some Major Coins, like BTC, ETH, LTC or BCH. You can obtain them at cryptocurrency exchanges (my first exchange was cex (https://cex.io/), you can check it, or look for another beginner-friendly platform. And one more thing. It's better to have hardware wallet, where you’ll be able to keep all your capital. Sure, there are exchanges, which providing users with a cold storage, but it's better to store there a small number of coins - for the purpose of trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:21:41 AM
You should start trading cryptocurrency by learning what cryptocurrency represent,  the ideology and the uses and future development and growth plan of the coin you are investing into. In addition to learning about cryptocurrency,  you should also learn technical analysis and how to use chart to predict the market movement so you could position yourself for profit.
Activity: 163
September 12, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
I started a trade waiting for the price of all coins to go up, if you trade, choose a coin whose price decreases, this is a good time to buy coins for long-term investments, after we invest in the long term, we will get a lot of profits.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 09:07:43 AM
For new trader at first you should know about  scam, fake and cheat coin.  You should also know about exchange web & it,s fee. There are some rules. Give more time for study and you learn more cryptocurrenc.  Otherwise there have  possibility to falldown.   
Well, that is a start but that can easily be curbed by trying to look at the top traded coins or tokens, with lots of volume as the case may be. With that, you can be at least rest assured you are trading what everyone is trading, but this does not change the fact that most of them are still shit coins with no product anyway, so some due diligence may still suffice.

Nevertheless, what is most important in trading is to learn as much as possible and never stop learning. As long as you are able to learn well, you will be able to find a strategy for yourself and be able to stick with it and gain confidence using it over time to make trading decisions.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 03:59:37 AM
I started trading when it was able to get capital from the faucet and I tried to learn the right way to trade and can get a lot of profits until today I can get whatever I want from what was nothing now to be able to be respected.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:30:05 AM
I began to trade on signals and in parallel to study information about the crypto-currency market. Then I got training and I began to trade on my own.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

I started my trading as of now and in fact, I lost a lot when I buy during the peak season of the tokens. Amd today, it goes down instantly. But then, I believe that it will go back  and goes up since I bought the tokens that I speculate more than a month. I am just waiting for the opportunity for my coins to move up.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 02:51:41 AM
I learned from a fantastic resource on Discord that is a wealth of information on depth chart analysis. Now I focus on 1% per day returns. No more and (hopefully) no less.

If interested come and say hello: https://discord.gg/BN9P2tk
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 02:49:06 AM
I am both long-term and short-term trader, and I don't think trading is very risky,
majority of the time the market is predictable, just study how to read/analyze the
market.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
September 12, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

Can you share guys how d5o you start with this line?

If you know how to read and understand it is not difficult to trade. With an small amount of capital you can start trading just to get experience because experience is the best teaching tools.
Starting trading is not so difficult if you start learning about it first, I mean to say after getting the knowledge of it you will never ever face with any kind of difficulty in your future and if you face with one you will solve that easily using your knowledge.

Always try to be knowledgeable about anything in which you are interested, now make an exchange account and place the coin you have bought and sell it for profit if you are in.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 11, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

trading on cryptocurrency certainly can be profitable if we understand the basic strategy of trading, maybe a simple way you can do to start trading you can try it with small capital first so that you can minimize the risk of loss.

yes, I always suggest to my friend who is new in trading to use small capital while they learn about the basic rule in trading. I've told them to not afraid if somehow they are losing the money and they need to know how they made that mistake so they can learn about how to prevent the mistake. besides that, they need to learn about how to analyze the chart, the position of buying and sell order, how much the volume of one coin in 24 hours and other else. and if they can do this, I am sure that their skills will grow and it means, they can increase their profit because they can be able to analyze which coins that can make a profit.

Before starting it, the beginner has to understand if the trading is for him or not. Probably, he will never accept the market volatility or he has some more important work to spend his time on the crypto.

in my first time, I cannot accept when I got lost and I feel really bad because I don't know how to use the moment of the increase in the price. I only panic to see the price starts to moves to the higher price, so I add the price I want to sell but unfortunately, my selling price never fill. so I decided to learn more and more to know the moment to sell until I can determine the price I want to sell.

I am sure that people will learn from their mistake so they can accept if they cannot make a profit or if they see the market is falling and they can keep trying to trade without any bad feeling. but if we never learning more about trading, we cannot grow and fix the mistake and we only make another mistake in the future.
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 08:41:48 PM
Before starting to trade, you must have a plan. You can use one part of your money to buy altcoins for holding. The rest of your money will buy coins for trading. It's the strategy to make sure you never lose too much.
Pages:
Jump to: