Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you start trading? - page 10. (Read 3235 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 16
September 02, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
yes tradeing is risky but you can minimize risk by  takeing your time and develop a strategy which works for you. Be careful with what you invest, do not get emotional and be patient. The reality is the market may crash and all of this fall apart, equally we may be on the verge of a global financial revolution where the early adopters will be rewarded with financial freedom.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 02:45:55 AM
Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Can you share guys how do you start with this line?

start trading crypto you must know what you are trading. Have you ever traded on forex before? if you have ever traded there, of course you already know how to trade in the crypto world, you just have to analyze the coins / tokens that you will trade, and also what you have to pay attention to your storage wallet, on the internet there are very many hackers, many of them take coins / our tokens, look for a wallet that has high security and save the private key in a safe place.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 02, 2018, 12:48:34 AM
Before I started to try my first trade I gather the important information about trading, there are many articles available out there that can help traders (especially beginners) to be aware of the do's and dont's when you trade.

Then I search for the exchange that is user friendly and can easily understand their features.

I started with small amount, it didnt turn out well but its a good experience because I became aware of the mistakes that newbies usually commit.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 11:22:50 PM
Just like any other trade, to trade in crypto currencies, you need a place where these coins are traded. To get started, you need to register and enter funds into your account, and then start buying and selling crypto

Each trading platform can have different service requirements, so it is best to do research and through several exchange reviews. This will help you choose the place that suits you best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 10:09:30 PM
You need to start  study the literature on trading, investments, the device of the market. Then studying  the niche where you intend to have a trade. The practice better  to  start with a small deposit. The main here is patience and diligence.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 04:14:59 AM
to start trading then you must know about trading and can analyze the market well so that you will know which coins have good moves and think wisely, do it at the right time so you will get profit
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 01, 2018, 02:41:14 AM
Trading is not easy with this market.
There is two types of traders
1.Short Term Traders
2.Long Term Traders
Every time we must want to  research before trading. Follow the news,updates  Smiley

yeah you right but both is not easy.. i'm so bad in the trading i just loses with my balance, im not like trading
trading have to know the news and know analize the chart everyday

Me to,Lost couple of BTC worth money by trading.This market given a good advices for us.Waiting for correction  Smiley
People will always lose money from trading because they are so much in a rush to practice when they should still be gaining enough knowledge and practicing with so little before even attempting to start going big on the market.

I was once in this case, read some basics, and the usage of certain indicators and I thought that was it, only to hit the market and realize there are just some decisions you need to be able to make to get the best from the market at certain point and not just all about the use of TAs or indicators. If you cannot take your time to build this confidence from experience, you will be making silly mistakes and adding emotions to trading whether you like it or not.
Activity: 434
September 01, 2018, 01:30:01 AM
I agree, trading is very risky, including crypto trading because the crypto coin has a high volatile and difficult to predict, so if we take a wrong decision we might experience a loss. You can find many information available on the internet about trading and sharing experiences from traders. I started trading by learn from my brother who first joined in crypto trading. In theory it is easy to do but the practice is not that easy. Especially for me who didn't have a knowledge and experience at the time, i was also not able to control my emotions so i often suffered losses. But over time i learned from my past experiences so that the same thing will not happen again. My advice for you when starting trading, trading with patiently, do not panic and don't be greedy. We also must be prepared with all the risks that might happen such as losses. There are times when coin prices can rise and fall drastically, so take a wise decision before to buy, sell, hold or cutloss.
Activity: 364
September 01, 2018, 01:23:56 AM
Trading is full of risk but if you are ready to take some risk then it is said that doing trading you must face some losses an for the expert trader information about market is very important. Now the traders use the pie charts and they forecast the future.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:29:56 AM
before starting trading, you must have capital, adjust to the price requirements of the crypto currency that you will try to buy, and also determine what percentage of profit you will get
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
August 31, 2018, 09:33:31 PM
Trading is very risky they said and the information to learn is very wide , every losses and profits  is a experienced that is why I'm very interested in trading , yet i don't know where i should start .

Start on reading books, this way can enhance your information about trading but never stop on that. Watch youtube regarding on trading, attend seminars and better also to try trading in a demo account. This is not an easy task, you must put a lot of time here and you better be ready for the losses that you will encounter, you must condition also your emotion.
Right.Trading is not all about profits,expect that there will be losses too.So you should be ready with your emotions.As long as you have gained enough knowledge from your different resources,then start trading even with a small amount of capital.Just make sure you have chosen the right exchanger and the potential coin you're going to invest so you will make good profits in the end.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
August 31, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

Start on reading books, this way can enhance your information about trading but never stop on that. Watch youtube regarding on trading, attend seminars and better also to try trading in a demo account. This is not an easy task, you must put a lot of time here and you better be ready for the losses that you will encounter, you must condition also your emotion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

I think that for you to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult, bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and will continue to fall more strongly in my time. Therefore, you should only trade short-term (trading day) at this time to be able to make the profit with the least risk, always have a clear transaction plan and stop loss when trading.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 31, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Firstly, when I started to trade in this sector, the market volume was so low that the price levels did not change as fast as it is now. Speaking of those times, the market could be easily manipulated, but prices did not increase very seriously. When I started my first commercial, I was studying in the last year of high school and there was not much investment budget at that time. I gradually increased my existing money and started to get more experienced every day. After that, I had enough experience and I entered professional trade life. When I first started doing this job, I lost a lot of money, but I finally got the necessary experience and information. In the past, commercial knowledge could have gained much more profits in the past, and I could make much larger investments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
August 31, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
I start by reading a lot of basic stuff, i used to read investopedia a lot to learn about the basic thing and after i understand most of them, i start learning about TA and do some small trades, i lose quite a lot at the start but after keep learning about TA, comparing my analysis to others at trading view i become much better at trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:22:30 PM
First you need to learn how to analyze market, coin, chart, ... through channels such as YOUTUBE and GOOGLE. Next you have to follow the project and set a plan for your own. Finally, use a little capital to start trading and learn more experience
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
August 31, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Many peoples are ask the same question in many times so better you should check this forum you will get good results in trading strategies. Because lack of concentration in trading platform is not supporting for future trading so better you should plan your trading this will make good start in this platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

You can learn something for trading. For know trading rules you can follow on youtube videos. You should see some video with carefully. then you go to a exchange martket .There are many exchange market are running in this time. At first you choose a market and open a trading account then you can start trading your style.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
August 31, 2018, 07:56:19 AM
First tell me whether you surfed around on this forum or Google search. If you checked any of these places all the things will their in the form or article or videos there. I really do not know from where all you guys coming up and spamming bitcointalk with million time asked questions.

If you want to invest on trading go to anyone trading site and invest your money directly and test yourself. Don't do shit post to make the other to do the spams here.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
Learning, more learning, demo trading, more learning.
Select a strategy that works for you, sharpen your skills. Practice with it. Never go into live trading until you register a high success rate on Demo.
Start small, (little capital), more practice.

And then learning, practicing, repeating.
Pages:
Jump to: