Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you survived during covid19 ? - page 6. (Read 1812 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
April 17, 2023, 04:20:44 PM
I played video games the most of the time throughout the pandemic. And I seldom ever went out. Because school and college were closed at the time, I had to spend all of my time at home, therefore I used to wear masks constantly. Food was not a problem for us because we had food kept at home, although we periodically had to go out to little markets. The most challenging is the online classes because I was not ready for it at the early times of pandemic.
As a student, you could enjoy playing games the whole day during the pandemic because you never went to school. At that time, I still worked as a teacher, I got many difficulties monitoring the students' activities at home. Most students like you become lazy to learn because of too much spend time playing games. It is also difficult to evaluate student work assignments because sometimes the parents who did the assignments. So, the scores of students aren't valid since it is the parents' scores. Thanks to god that the pandemic ended, so all students can go back to school and never have online class anymore. We, as a teacher, can evaluate student work assignments with valid scores anymore.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
April 17, 2023, 04:10:08 PM
This is an experience that the world would never like to see again it is something that stopped the daily business of every man for months
During the lock down of the said covid 19 we were all isolated at home and could not even go out to get food stuffs you can now see the level of how bad we managed to survive we
Difficulties and insecurity is what we have been facing added with a pandemic that affected the world we were all out of control because there was not enough cash to get our daily needs also I pray we don't experience such moment ever again
I am not sure if I am the only one who thinks this way - but I am now thinking more about the world hereafter
I survived COVID and it was the worse time of my life. .. I thought I am about to die. But now I realize this life is very short and we should be ready for all the surprizes
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
April 17, 2023, 03:20:50 PM
This is an experience that the world would never like to see again it is something that stopped the daily business of every man for months
During the lock down of the said covid 19 we were all isolated at home and could not even go out to get food stuffs you can now see the level of how bad we managed to survive we
Difficulties and insecurity is what we have been facing added with a pandemic that affected the world we were all out of control because there was not enough cash to get our daily needs also I pray we don't experience such moment ever again
Activity: 392
Merit: 269
April 17, 2023, 08:17:36 AM
It was an awful experience staying on lockdown for months without enough provision for food, it was a hell, I had no much cash on my hand then and before three months I had already exhausted it as such feeding became difficult as there was no means of getting money due to the lockdown. I pray we never go through that experience again. 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 17, 2023, 07:24:05 AM
Covid was not a big disaster for skilled people even some unskilled people got many new opportunities but in the name of opportunities there was a big scam of Ponzi schemes and Drop shipping courses. People sold a lot of courses without proper self-knowledge and domain experience and the hype of drop shipping converted into a course selling opportunity. Coivd was like a master for me a maximum of my trading and crypto experience is from the covid I was aware of the market before but I have learned a lot in the COVID-19 crisis. Some utilized their savings and some of them used other resources but a group of people created their own resources at this time. Now things are slowly moving up.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 16, 2023, 11:46:01 PM
We need feel very lucky because grace of god we survive from this hard time  so many people lose their life from this disease and many people do suicided because fear of COVID 19. In in hard time we stay with positive thoughts and we get plenty of time to stay with our love one and yes learn so many new dishes Wink, we got enough  quality time to spend with our children if there was no COVID then yes we haven't get this experience.
April 16, 2023, 07:52:13 PM
-snip-
I think if we survived COVID it was God's blessing upon us.
COVID has be very brutal through out. I feel sick twice although I took great care and never went in public.
Life is tough and life is so unpredictable
all of them cannot escape from the greatness of GOD who can indeed guard against the brunt of covid, you are very lucky to be released from this disaster. I myself had to shut myself up for more than 2 years so I wouldn't get infected by staying at home and not going anywhere. those who work or intend to go out, after returning home must immediately go to the bathroom to remove all clothes and wash themselves as clean as possible so as not to get on those at home.

many have been careful but are still affected and have to be quarantined, it is difficult to predict, but indeed prevention by avoiding crowds in public places is one that can be done and is effective. This prevention can work well and no problems have occurred and fortunately so far I have not been exposed to any illness so I have avoided having to go to the hospital.
We make one plan and God has another plans for us.
So always be ready for the fact that life gives you surprises and you should be ready for it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 16, 2023, 07:40:40 PM
I played video games the most of the time throughout the pandemic. And I seldom ever went out. Because school and college were closed at the time, I had to spend all of my time at home, therefore I used to wear masks constantly. Food was not a problem for us because we had food kept at home, although we periodically had to go out to little markets. The most challenging is the online classes because I was not ready for it at the early times of pandemic.

Covid was z good time for family interaction and bonding but it had made everyone lazy and specially education sector students prefer online classes over school time . They don't like going to school now and results are going downwards .
Covid taught us many things but along with that it changed the entire system for better or for worse . Time will tell!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
April 16, 2023, 07:28:45 PM

and this online classes has made the students so lazy - in our region the high school result was shocking
the most number of students failed the high school because they didnot attend the school properly
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
April 16, 2023, 01:09:10 PM

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 16, 2023, 12:49:27 PM
But in my country it was hunger that almost take the lives of people because no money and if you have nowhere to buy something.

How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid?

your question is like you are collecting survey data LOL. when the pandemic was at its peak, my partner and I had several fevers but we never wanted to have it checked at the hospital because I heard that many people died while isolated at the hospital (The point is we prioritize independent isolation rather than isolation in a hospital).

How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?

We were lucky enough to be able to go straight to our in-laws' house and for our daily expenses at that time, we depended on money from my bounty payments and also from selling masks online which we were doing at that time. if I remember, the experience was really sticky and really beautiful because we made it through without losing a single family member.
you have to keep fighting for your family, be sure there will always be a way out in the midst of difficulties.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 16, 2023, 12:16:23 PM
Post-covid19 is over but many problems still linger, many people are experiencing a financial crisis due to job loss and even some dry areas due to the dry season have experienced crop failure, we have not fully recovered to recover financially because we have to find work for our necessities of life. We still feel traumatic from the pandemic because news of death is everywhere and we hope it never happens, but we don't need to drag on in the trauma of a pandemic and we have to start a new life for the future.

Yes it is terrible experience because of this pandemic millions of people get negative effect and had financial effect jobless, quality of life decrees many people loss their life, people lose their love one but each and every thing have dualism, its peculiar feature was dualism two original uncreated principals like if there is night, the other is day like wise if there is negative impact of COVID19 then there is lots of positive things also happen like online classes, which gives positive effect still going on and this is very effective for everyone learn from students to teacher and parents. other positive effects of COVID 19 are also seen on reduce road traffic, and road traffic accidents lowered levels of air pollution which has lead to lowered heart attack rates nd rejuvenating environment. Crime rates have fallen, and expenses are reduced in most places. In coming generation there is possibilities that "era" will come like in India there is an era  before Independent and after Independent like wise there is much possibilities that era will come  world before pandemic and after pandemic because lots of things happen negative as we as positive pandemic teach us so many things.   
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
April 16, 2023, 03:55:50 AM
The hell of shit one had as experience during pandemic was severely pitty. My country was to political about the whole thing, because reality states that it wasn't to that estimation. Lots of fears, grief, deaths, sicknesses, recession, lack, hunger, products absence, no market, indoors, lots of sex, lockdown and security threat.

This terms was the only psycho imagination of people and fears of people. The government also came up with vaccine, test and quarantine. Dudes this wasn't funny even in my country that was political, no way to travel after all and no country is ready to occupy immigrants. It was a fiest stories, often counting and increasing dead victims.

But in my country it was hunger that almost take the lives of people because no money and if you have nowhere to buy something.

How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid? How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?
asides all the negative results, it gave so many persons the time and opportunity to find themselves and find passion, so many person's also discovered new invention and got to learn more about crypto currency, it was a trying moment and also a beautiful time for the so many that used it properly.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
April 16, 2023, 02:05:13 AM
Covid that has happened, of course, still has an impact until now, earlier this year I sold 1 unit of house for business capital again because I needed a lot of funds to start a new business, during Covid, I used the house for daily rent and it turned out to get great interest from customers .

Now it is important to understand that after one pandemic (let's not talk about the appropriateness of the restrictions imposed, because that is not important right now), sooner or later the next pandemic will come. We must take into account the experience of the last pandemic and be ready to restructure the business, otherwise the problems will be more serious.

If you don't want to experience the same struggles as the past pandemic, you should have plans and savings from it. The biggest lesson that people learn from the pandemic is that they need to have savings because we don't know if we will lose our jobs and will have a hard time finding a job. No matter how difficult it is to save, we really need to plan it so that we are prepared for what will happen next in our lives or in the world. I hope that in the future, if another pandemic hits, all people will not struggle to meet their needs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
April 16, 2023, 01:31:26 AM
I'm glad that the pandemic is almost over now. It caused chaos and fear for everyone. I can honestly say that E-commerce and other opportunities online including crypto have saved me during the pandemic. We were able to survive bought buy our necessities despite the struggles because of restrictions. The pandemic has taught us a lot of lessons that we can apply now. It disciplined us financially and we learned how to value our source of income because anything can happen unexpectedly again in the future.

I even earned a huge income during the pandemic from working online, especially thanks to crypto. Many people have a very difficult and needy life during the pandemic, but on the contrary, I have been quite successful in investing in crypto as well as the work related to it. It can be said that it is a blessing for me, and now thanks to cryptocurrency, I am living a more sublime life than many others. Many people used to doubt me when I invested in crypto, but now they are looking at me with different eyes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 749
April 16, 2023, 01:27:26 AM
Post-covid19 is over but many problems still linger, many people are experiencing a financial crisis due to job loss and even some dry areas due to the dry season have experienced crop failure, we have not fully recovered to recover financially because we have to find work for our necessities of life. We still feel traumatic from the pandemic because news of death is everywhere and we hope it never happens, but we don't need to drag on in the trauma of a pandemic and we have to start a new life for the future.

The pandemic might be over but the trauma isn't, the love ones we lost due to the pandemic still hurts some people to date. The amount of individuals that lost their jobs was too much and it's still happening upto today because just some days back I read about companies sacking their staff and making them unemployed and without employment these family has no means of getting money.

Without money, we can't survive as the world is operated my money. The covid times was one for the hardest times for me too, I came up with cold and I haven't felt that scared before in my life as I thought I had covid due to having some of if the symptoms but I was grateful it isn't.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
April 15, 2023, 07:56:11 PM
I'm glad that the pandemic is almost over now. It caused chaos and fear for everyone. I can honestly say that E-commerce and other opportunities online including crypto have saved me during the pandemic. We were able to survive bought buy our necessities despite the struggles because of restrictions. The pandemic has taught us a lot of lessons that we can apply now. It disciplined us financially and we learned how to value our source of income because anything can happen unexpectedly again in the future.
I suffered extreme depression and anxity during this time
I still think my mind doesnot work well
I was listening prediction and the astrologist suggested there will be more disease outbreak in up coming time.
Never know when the world will be a peaceful place.
April 15, 2023, 07:44:02 PM
Covid that has happened, of course, still has an impact until now, earlier this year I sold 1 unit of house for business capital again because I needed a lot of funds to start a new business, during Covid, I used the house for daily rent and it turned out to get great interest from customers .

Now it is important to understand that after one pandemic (let's not talk about the appropriateness of the restrictions imposed, because that is not important right now), sooner or later the next pandemic will come. We must take into account the experience of the last pandemic and be ready to restructure the business, otherwise the problems will be more serious.
Surviving COVID is not an easy thing even today when we fell ill and cough we feel alarmed if that is COVID or it is just viral
I survived COVID twice but my sense of smell does not work well.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159
April 15, 2023, 02:57:27 PM

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
April 15, 2023, 01:06:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: