Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you survived during covid19 ? - page 8. (Read 1812 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 351
April 12, 2023, 02:18:30 AM
I cant really say that I have to survive during covid19, because all I had were minor inconveniences in my daily routine. The major inconvenience that I have faces were queues. Queues and wasting time. I did not mind wearing mask in public places. I did not mind washing hands all the time and using sanitizers. In fact I even likes that. That has limited the number of days with cough and running nose.

Right now I wonder where all that virus has gone? Where are antivaxers? Do I have to make another vaccine shots to be protected, or that several years vaccines turns out to be endless?
We have same question, and it doesn't seem like the whole government care anymore, I also don't know if it's true that there will be a mutated strand if we are not careful since I am also not an expert in terms of virus and even medicine.

The major inconvenience we have here is about food and support, yes, the government provides food for every registered citizen on the specific area, but it's not enough to sustain for about 2 weeks. Now the funny part is that, since most major companies have closed down, so many people become jobless in a blink of an eye. People have to seek for their own leisure and entertainment just to forget how helpless they are and to pass time. A lot of people suffered not only financially but also mentally, physically and educationally. I even forgot how the heck did I even survived that time and I no longer wished to be back to those times again, specifically I am not that affected since I was able to adapt easily, the only thing that is very annoying is when you somehow get sick for no reason, you'll immediately be considered positive. Another thing is that it is like a ghost town wherever you go, if you want to buy your needs, you couldn't do it easily or there is no stock on that specific item you need, while cops and government officials are roaming everywhere to catch all those violators as if they are worst criminals, while they themselves are already positive and just keeping it silent not until all of their colleagues got sick.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
April 12, 2023, 01:50:15 AM
We are lucky that I had a work-from-home job during the first year of the pandemic, so we did have a source of income, but the second year, I lost my job, which was also lucky because our government provides financial aid and food to us, and we survived until I found a job, but again, we went back to eating rice and only salt. But I always look for the bright side of things; right now, a lot of people went through a lot during that time, and we are just grateful to have a roof over our heads. Let's just move on from the past, as I know a lot of people got hurt talking about their struggle in the past.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
April 12, 2023, 12:13:56 AM
The sad thing is when covid is making our income drop, initially the business that I manage is very profitable, I rent out several houses daily and since covid and social restrictions my income has dropped and I rely on the remaining money from savings which I should use to develop the business.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
April 11, 2023, 11:31:20 AM
The hell of shit one had as experience during pandemic was severely pitty. My country was to political about the whole thing, because reality states that it wasn't to that estimation. Lots of fears, grief, deaths, sicknesses, recession, lack, hunger, products absence, no market, indoors, lots of sex, lockdown and security threat.

This terms was the only psycho imagination of people and fears of people. The government also came up with vaccine, test and quarantine. Dudes this wasn't funny even in my country that was political, no way to travel after all and no country is ready to occupy immigrants. It was a fiest stories, often counting and increasing dead victims.

But in my country it was hunger that almost take the lives of people because no money and if you have nowhere to buy something.

How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid? How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?

It wasn't just "your country". Almost every country in the  world took extreme and unthinkable steps to restrict things like movement. You mention travel, but you were not going to be let in to any places at all, even if your government would let you get on to a plane. The first few weeks were such a huge shock to the system, I was "lucky" that I could work from home, but others were simply sent home with pay. It was actually a brilliant time for some sectors of the economy, like gaming or streaming, because there were these massive audiences of people with lots of time on their hands. It started to get quite boring and tedious after a few months though, and by the end of two years it was amazing to get overseas for a holiday.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 11, 2023, 11:26:23 AM
Due to the covid 19 virus some regulations have been made mandatory across the country. And some regions of our country are marked as red zone. But by God's grace we were in a good zone. Even though our area was declared under lockdown, after Marks we were able to move around. And our area was so safe that no one from our area got infected with coronavirus. And all were living their lives in harmony.  Regular hand washing, social distancing, wearing masks were being observed regularly by us. But for some people, this time did not go so well.
Because they had to go to work outside to run their families and it was totally forbidden to go outside to work. And they went out to work despite all the restrictions because if they didn't work they had to go without food. Apart from this everything was going well. 

But a big problem is the students who could not go to school and college due to the coronavirus. Because during this period the government decided to close schools and colleges. As a result, many students drop out due to long breaks. And many find different jobs to support their families.  Basically, this was the situation during the time of the covid 19 of our region.
I think if we survived COVID it was God's blessing upon us.
COVID has be very brutal through out. I feel sick twice although I took great care and never went in public.
Life is tough and life is so unpredictable
Everyone affected by Covid has different effects, some are not too severe and some even die,
so we really need to be grateful to be safe from all of this,
that's life we never know what will happen and we better try to be a better person.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
April 11, 2023, 07:04:41 AM
Covid19 has swept the globe and left many people dead in its wake. The virus is still a mystery to scientists and there is no cure. However, there are ways to survive the virus. With the right precautions, you can avoid getting sick and even help others survive.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
April 11, 2023, 06:17:06 AM
Due to the covid 19 virus some regulations have been made mandatory across the country. And some regions of our country are marked as red zone. But by God's grace we were in a good zone. Even though our area was declared under lockdown, after Marks we were able to move around. And our area was so safe that no one from our area got infected with coronavirus. And all were living their lives in harmony.  Regular hand washing, social distancing, wearing masks were being observed regularly by us. But for some people, this time did not go so well.
Because they had to go to work outside to run their families and it was totally forbidden to go outside to work. And they went out to work despite all the restrictions because if they didn't work they had to go without food. Apart from this everything was going well. 

But a big problem is the students who could not go to school and college due to the coronavirus. Because during this period the government decided to close schools and colleges. As a result, many students drop out due to long breaks. And many find different jobs to support their families.  Basically, this was the situation during the time of the covid 19 of our region.
I think if we survived COVID it was God's blessing upon us.
COVID has be very brutal through out. I feel sick twice although I took great care and never went in public.
Life is tough and life is so unpredictable
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
April 11, 2023, 05:37:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
April 11, 2023, 05:04:12 AM
I cant really say that I have to survive during covid19, because all I had were minor inconveniences in my daily routine. The major inconvenience that I have faces were queues. Queues and wasting time. I did not mind wearing mask in public places. I did not mind washing hands all the time and using sanitizers. In fact I even likes that. That has limited the number of days with cough and running nose.

Right now I wonder where all that virus has gone? Where are antivaxers? Do I have to make another vaccine shots to be protected, or that several years vaccines turns out to be endless?
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
April 10, 2023, 06:43:08 PM
I am grateful to all the people who have helped me through the difficult times during the pandemic, there have been many problems around since going through the crisis from the epidemic.
Perhaps the biggest loss I've realized is that my family's finances have become tighter in terms of expenses, and fortunately I have a job that can provide that expense. I think life is not always smooth and we need to adapt well and fast to keep up.
That's one to say and we're all grateful that we've got job during those tough times of the pandemic. Many have are not able to do remote job and even in office jobs, they've been deducted into a fewer workers.

There have been jobs that are not pandemic proof but those that have been working hard and has able to maintain their jobs should really be grateful because it's hard to make a living on those times.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 10, 2023, 06:41:56 PM
During those days my father in law had his pension and majority of the needs were fulfilled through him. In particular we never experienced difficulty in getting good food which is a big blessing. Also the lockdown made us spend good time with him. He always wants people to surround him and have some talks. We used to play cards to kill time. Later he had an unexpected attack and passed away during the year 2020. It was a big blow to the family and slowly things got into track thinking life has to move on.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 10, 2023, 06:28:33 PM
Access restrictions are enforced in each country.  fortunately in my area it is still safe and there are many other activities with strict health protocol rules by taking a body temperature test every day.  when it comes to food, no one dies of hunger, because the government supplies basic needs such as groceries and local residents always pay attention and distribute groceries to people who are subject to quarantine
The best practice is to stay low key - stay away from gatherings as much as you can
Life is tough - it's better to focus on your health more than other  things
Staying away from meetings is a difficult thing for me as a factory employee who will meet hundreds of other employees.  but don't worry, now it's back to normal, everyone is back to their usual activities without any restrictions and temperature tests every day and the mandatory use of masks is gone
at that time I also could not avoid contact with other people because of the demands of work. so apart from taking care of myself, I also always increase my body's immunity, so I don't get sick easily, and even though I was exposed to Covid at that time, at least I was still able to survive even though I was just isolating myself at home, because it seems like most of the people who were exposed even though it was only self-isolation, were lucky. still have a job so it's not difficult to eat
The most important thing is still have a job and health.  there are many people out there who are unemployed because the impact of covid has increased unemployment rates such as unilateral termination of employment and reduced the need for employees from large factories due to a decrease in the number of sales, the amount of income so that the amount of production decreases.  now it's different, the terrible things have passed, the improvement of the country's economy has started to grow
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159
April 10, 2023, 05:51:54 PM
today I was watching a video where a couple was stealing food items from other person. This the after affect of Covid
People are now trying to cover their need and for this they are stealing and killing people for their needs.
We are middle class people - but we are not buying extra stuff - we try to save up as much as we could.

I think this situation is a consequence of restrictive policies pursued by states. Freedom of movement should not be severely restricted, and the ability to work should not be made conditional on conditions unrelated to occupation. And another problem that has not been solved is that there are more people and fewer jobs because of progress.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
April 10, 2023, 03:30:45 PM
Hunger was what finished my country though there was an arrangement for a palliative but people in country never let this gets to poor, it was smuggled to their respective families and loves ones while those who don't have anyone in government never heard anything and they died of hunger strike. This one thing we (all) nation never wished to witness anymore again because the lost was so unbearable to the people around.
today I was watching a video where a couple was stealing food items from other person. This the after affect of Covid
People are now trying to cover their need and for this they are stealing and killing people for their needs.
We are middle class people - but we are not buying extra stuff - we try to save up as much as we could.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
April 09, 2023, 02:17:32 PM
It was something very difficult to survive during covid19 first thing was that we faced hard situations and there was a difficulty to go outside for bringing necessary thing and the other dangerous situations were that everyone is in fear of losing life due to contact with diseased person therefore everyone desired to get aside from those individuals who were diseased.

People having jobs get salaries at home while those who jobless had difficulties of getting money therefore lots of people find the new way that are alternative to regular jobs and they become engaged in jobs doing through mobile phone and Internet.
From a normal life to an online life. There are merits and demerits - so many offices changed their operations from office to online business
Gossip culture has been put on halt for some time.
The world has been reset during COVID
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
April 09, 2023, 02:08:15 PM
Hunger was what finished my country though there was an arrangement for a palliative but people in country never let this gets to poor, it was smuggled to their respective families and loves ones while those who don't have anyone in government never heard anything and they died of hunger strike. This one thing we (all) nation never wished to witness anymore again because the lost was so unbearable to the people around.
Surviving COVID was a challenge - some people did it so well
while the other suffered severe illness - life is so unpredictable and we have seen it during COVID days
May God save us from the disease and illness.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
April 09, 2023, 12:55:58 PM
~snip~
How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid? How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?

Well I got a decent job here in my city so with my salary I can cover daily expenses just for surviving, I feel bad for those who lose their jobs from Covid-19 and we're struggling more because of Covid-19. Due to Covid-19, I rarely interact with other people directly because when Covid-19 cases are at its high I'm afraid to go outside and meet people directly. Doing work online is pretty nice actually so the chance to meet people outside is almost never
I had a decent job as well. And I was kicked off
After I was being fired - next morning I woke up as if I am standing in a desert without any help. I never applied for any job and started working on my own. I am not stable but the money I earn help me meet my expenses. 
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 09, 2023, 07:56:32 AM
~snip~

Well I got a decent job here in my city so with my salary I can cover daily expenses just for surviving, I feel bad for those who lose their jobs from Covid-19 and we're struggling more because of Covid-19. Due to Covid-19, I rarely interact with other people directly because when Covid-19 cases are at its high I'm afraid to go outside and meet people directly. Doing work online is pretty nice actually so the chance to meet people outside is almost never
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
April 09, 2023, 06:02:01 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
April 09, 2023, 12:46:27 AM
Access restrictions are enforced in each country.  fortunately in my area it is still safe and there are many other activities with strict health protocol rules by taking a body temperature test every day.  when it comes to food, no one dies of hunger, because the government supplies basic needs such as groceries and local residents always pay attention and distribute groceries to people who are subject to quarantine
The best practice is to stay low key - stay away from gatherings as much as you can
Life is tough - it's better to focus on your health more than other  things
Staying away from meetings is a difficult thing for me as a factory employee who will meet hundreds of other employees.  but don't worry, now it's back to normal, everyone is back to their usual activities without any restrictions and temperature tests every day and the mandatory use of masks is gone
at that time I also could not avoid contact with other people because of the demands of work. so apart from taking care of myself, I also always increase my body's immunity, so I don't get sick easily, and even though I was exposed to Covid at that time, at least I was still able to survive even though I was just isolating myself at home, because it seems like most of the people who were exposed even though it was only self-isolation, were lucky. still have a job so it's not difficult to eat
Pages:
Jump to: