Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you track ico's ? - page 4. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
February 26, 2018, 06:25:23 PM
I know ico review sites but they do not contain all of the icos. Some of low profile icos made huge success. I never knew they exist till their ico ends in minutes. Where to find those icos?

I dont know about review but you can track erc20 icos details in block chain , check this post about tracking

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/learn-how-to-find-or-trace-token-details-3021196

Also you can Try  https://cryptomaa.com/
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
I use a multitude of websites:

-icodrops
-icotracker
-icobench
-coingmagnet
-icostats

but is still not enough! I got and missed many projects thanks to social media like youtube and twitter aswell

I think sometimes its just a matter of luck!
Activity: 42
February 26, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
Good ICO's are very difficult to find, it is indeed a risky challenge.
The important factors of the ICO research: the people involved, the business model and the innovative solution to a problem.
Stay updated with the latest trends.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 04:52:55 PM
The best way is to serching in google for statistic the ICO and select for yourself some of the most objective resources that provide statistics on ICO.
Regards
Activity: 70
February 26, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
I know ico review sites but they do not contain all of the icos. Some of low profile icos made huge success. I never knew they exist till their ico ends in minutes. Where to find those icos?

Personally I follow a few people on Twitter which are recommending good ICOs and I also check them on ICO trackers such as ICO Bench or ICO ratings.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 04:51:04 PM
I think some just don't submit their ICO on review sites or don't need to have exposure on such if they have already a huge private backing, if that makes sense.

Maybe on bitcointalk, or follow potential people who might participate in such and they could provide information later on.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
February 26, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
the question is whether there is still money to be made in ICOs
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 04:47:29 PM
For me best site is https://icodrops.com - there upcoming ICOs and airdrops list . Sometimes I use notification on email in ANN thread when creating new topic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 04:42:51 PM
I do not follow them. Too much risk and too much money every day, there are coins that want to repeat the fate of bitcoin, although nothing from themselves represent. I make money from investing in old coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 07:01:24 AM
First, I will learn about ISO from media resources, then I check their telegrams I read their white paper and only after this detailed review I make a decision whether they can invest in them.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
February 13, 2018, 06:06:59 AM
Look in the forum. There are many ICOs who introduce themselves and give a detailed description to their tokens.
Note, that there are many scammers trying to sell useless tokens!

Link:
Service Announcements (Altcoins)
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
February 13, 2018, 05:28:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: