Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you trade? - page 15. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
January 25, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
There is no secret or right way to trading.

It all comes down to experince pretty much. I have been trading stocks, futures, forex, bitcoin for almost 10 years.

Basically the best way is to look at the longer term charts and try and time trades off the short terms charts.

Basically in my opinion. Bitcoin is a long term bull, short term bear, and midterm a little bullish.

You can use TA to help you but keep in mind it maybe only works 20% of the time. The rest are fundamentals.

Much alike to anything there is no secret answer as to 'how to trade'. It is as you said a case of putting in the time and effort to learn and become more experienced in what you are doing. By asking questions or reading books or following courses you will only ever reach one level, until you actually dip your toes in to market you will never be able to progress beyond a certain level. I think with time there comes something almost aligned to a traders intuition whereby you can predict the market without even really being able to fully understand in your conscious mind why you are so sure something will happen. This is just your subconscious mind processing all of the years of experience you have.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
January 25, 2018, 01:59:13 PM
There is no secret or right way to trading.

It all comes down to experince pretty much. I have been trading stocks, futures, forex, bitcoin for almost 10 years.

Basically the best way is to look at the longer term charts and try and time trades off the short terms charts.

Basically in my opinion. Bitcoin is a long term bull, short term bear, and midterm a little bullish.

You can use TA to help you but keep in mind it maybe only works 20% of the time. The rest are fundamentals.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 25, 2018, 01:47:01 PM
How do you trade? Do you still follow the buy low and sell high? Are you still looking on the charts to predict the future value of the coin? Or Do you just use your instinct and trade base on the volume?  Some people are still panicking if their coins go dip and just sell it before they lose greater sum of money. People whose enemy is their own emotions. For me I am studying the charts of the coins which has a high potential to pump even though I'm not sure if it woll really pump. If not, I'm just holding it until it does. I am controlling my emotions and think calmly so that I can resuce the mistakes that I may done with my decisions. How about you?
Pages:
Jump to: