Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you trade? - page 2. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
if the price goes down then I will hold the coins I have and wait until the price goes up again so I can sell it and get the profit because I trade by buying when the price is low and selling when the price is high or when I already get a profit
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
June 19, 2018, 06:03:00 AM
I always look to the coin which has the highest volume and coin that still not increasing but decreasing. I think that it has always a high chance that you will gain
Normally, any coin in a huge dip and that really has a long pull back from the previous ATH will always have a good chance to grow but the truth in most cases is that we cannot really know how far some of them can go in most cases.

Some will do well, some may not give much of the push and this is the reason why diversification most times is very important as you tend to spread the risk and profit rather than putting your eggs all in one basket.
Activity: 574
June 18, 2018, 09:02:47 PM
a good way we trade on altcoin, for us it's easier to get a nice profit every day, with us waiting for a cheap price so we can get a good profit by waiting for a high price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 08:58:46 PM
Buy low sell high is the basic rule in trading, go advance by mastering the three types of market analysis.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 08:51:11 PM
I trade only rely on and take advantage of when the price is cheap, you can buy when many people are panicked and after that will be many people who sell at cheap prices you can buy as much as you can.
Activity: 358
June 18, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
No i am never following signals because they are pure crap that can not be trusted at all, so i just do my own while i am trading, that's the best thing to do
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
it's a very good idea the more we calm down, the more we can think of a good thing to do, well his name is also trying to succeed whether or not ya who knows if not in the try. keep calm and do not panic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
June 11, 2018, 09:25:59 PM
I trade with care so that my funds will not be come into nothing and I am very patient on the altcoins that I am holding or traded with.

That's a very important if you want to get a profit that you want to get, you need to know what altcoin that can generate your income while you sleeping because if you put your money the coin that you really don't know, you have possible that you end up of losing all your funds.

I love this thread I'm gaining some knowledge of this, Because I just joined trading and I found this profitable, But still sometime I lose.

That's normal especially if you don't have enough knowledge how to trade and read some analysis, but through that you can get some experience and you'll become a better person to choose and avoid the wrong decision.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 11, 2018, 08:31:45 PM
I love this thread I'm gaining some knowledge of this, Because I just joined trading and I found this profitable, But still sometime I lose.
Activity: 364
June 11, 2018, 08:25:20 PM
I trade will only take advantage of the situation that is meaningful when the price situation like this bitcoin price down then I will buy bitcoin and some other coin after that I will sell it after expensive again.
Activity: 302
June 11, 2018, 07:58:48 PM
How do you trade? Do you still follow the buy low and sell high? Are you still looking on the charts to predict the future value of the coin? Or Do you just use your instinct and trade base on the volume?  Some people are still panicking if their coins go dip and just sell it before they lose greater sum of money. People whose enemy is their own emotions. For me I am studying the charts of the coins which has a high potential to pump even though I'm not sure if it woll really pump. If not, I'm just holding it until it does. I am controlling my emotions and think calmly so that I can resuce the mistakes that I may done with my decisions. How about you?
For a market that is in a long-term detention cycle as it is today, it is very difficult to trade successfully, you can see that bitcoins are steadily decreasing in recent days and there is no sign So you should only trade short-term by day to be able to cover all profits. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably reach $ 6,000.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
June 11, 2018, 12:26:21 PM
in trading I only use instinct, I have not understood in reading graph. but I do not panic I keep waiting for the right moment and when the graph keeps increasing.
why you dont to try learning technical analisys? it can  make our analysis better than before.using our instinct doesnt enough to make profits in market.we just bet our money profit or loss in market.
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 11:45:05 AM
I like to do day trading, but not for recently
Because we know all that the price is lower and still getting lower than my prediction.
Usually i i like to buy and sell fast, but sometimes i got stuck of my coin for holding because its price was down.
I am not allow my self to be panic selling.
So when i got stuck then i juat hold.
It's better than i sell but getting lost.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:30:26 AM
in trading I only use instinct, I have not understood in reading graph. but I do not panic I keep waiting for the right moment and when the graph keeps increasing.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
June 10, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
How do you trade? Do you still follow the buy low and sell high? Are you still looking on the charts to predict the future value of the coin? Or Do you just use your instinct and trade base on the volume?  Some people are still panicking if their coins go dip and just sell it before they lose greater sum of money. People whose enemy is their own emotions. For me I am studying the charts of the coins which has a high potential to pump even though I'm not sure if it woll really pump. If not, I'm just holding it until it does. I am controlling my emotions and think calmly so that I can resuce the mistakes that I may done with my decisions. How about you?

I always follow the normal steps, buy when the market prices are low and sell when its high, the only problem is that, if you invest at its highest price because you did not check the stable price before investing, and that is the reason why you should always study the market before investing.
Activity: 462
June 10, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
How do you trade? Do you still follow the buy low and sell high? Are you still looking on the charts to predict the future value of the coin? Or Do you just use your instinct and trade base on the volume?  Some people are still panicking if their coins go dip and just sell it before they lose greater sum of money. People whose enemy is their own emotions. For me I am studying the charts of the coins which has a high potential to pump even though I'm not sure if it woll really pump. If not, I'm just holding it until it does. I am controlling my emotions and think calmly so that I can resuce the mistakes that I may done with my decisions. How about you?

I am just patiently hodling my coins because the current situation of the market is quite low. Panic selling would not help me earn or gain better but would just result to some losses sometimes. I just sell if I reach my target value, no matter how long it takes , I am so much willing to wait for it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:22:54 PM
For business you have to create a wallet to keep the crypto coins then you can go online to find the types of copper that you consider to be good then you can buy them and start trading on the floor. You see prestige
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
I do trading as do the other traders and the basis of trading is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high or when I already get a profit, that's just the basis of my trades
Activity: 364
June 10, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

Trading is very easy if you only know how to handle the pressure, everyone can start investing and become a traders and earn a huge amount of profit but if they feel pressure when the coins they are holding are dumping then that's the time they will lose a huge amount of profit because they sell their coins out of panicking.
Activity: 172
June 10, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
I just follow a few strategies, but it is not magic, if you do not know how to trade, do not expect to make huge returns because it is almost impossible to make a profit out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: