Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you use crypto? - page 19. (Read 5414 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
September 03, 2019, 10:46:23 AM
Basically I use crypto to make profit through trading, because I don't have a lot of capital, so every day I try to look for free coins, and then bring it into the market for me to trade, that's all I do.
copper member
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 03, 2019, 10:32:10 AM
Crypto has been around for over a decade at this point. The secure digital currency has many perks, but it seems that it is still not being utilized to its fullest potential.

Some purchase crypto for long term investment, while others have become daily traders. Both of these methods are uses for the digital currency, but they are not the sole purpose.

Many cryptocurrencies have been developed to solve a problem. For instance, Bitcoin solved the double-spending problem, while Ethereum was created to assists developers build blockchain applications.

Both of these examples would be considered the prime use case of the currency, but it seems that many are only interested in the gain rather than the use.

It is difficult to predict if the true value of blockchain technology will be relevant in the future and expand beyond trading.

What are your thoughts, and how do you use crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: