Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ? - page 9. (Read 5351 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 253
October 14, 2017, 10:29:02 AM
I appreciate bitcoin not for the fact that it has a greater price in dollars. I appreciate the opportunities that bitcoin offers to its users. Now people can earn more money and be independent. The government does not have control over our money. With bitcoins people from countries with weak economies can earn online and have a decent salary. This is only part of the advantages of bitcoin. How can you not love him?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 10:14:28 AM
I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
I value bitcoin so much. Bitcoin is such a blessing because it blesses everyone. It also did help each and every investors across the globe in their finances. It also gives benefit to trade across the globe to earn profit. And bitcoin, I can say that it is a savior because it saves people from being poor and being so needy.
Activity: 14
October 14, 2017, 10:11:53 AM
I value Bitcoin by its value to our local currency or any other foreign currency. And I think thats the best way to value it. It is not advisable to value it or compare it to other investments like gold or other products because the damands of those will differ. Unlike in currencies, it is already in currenct. You already know the exact value of Bitcoin to dollar and how it increases or decreases into day to day basis. I hope this helps.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 14, 2017, 10:09:24 AM
As in value of the bitcoin i use preev however, if you mean how much it means to me, well a lot. I use bitcoin everyday and it is part of my life.
I value bitcoin like a book because we all know that a book has a  very meaningful meaning, by reading books we can have more knowledge just like in bitcoin, when i am reading in bitcoin forum i gain extra knowledge and that knowledge i earn is i apply when i am posting in this bitcoin forum. And i value bitcoin like a wallet because we know that without our wallet its hard to survive just like in bitcoin if bitcoin will end it is now hard to find source of income that will help me and will help my family.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 14, 2017, 04:05:02 AM
I value bitcoin just like gold or diamonds which has a great equivalent price to fiat when you sell or convert it. Its price is always rising in general even though somtimes it has fluctuations. It is worth investing in bitcoin and I consider it as an asset that makes me profitable as time goes by. So if I may be lucky to have even a fraction of btc, I will just continue holding it on my wallet.
I agree with your opinion is also very appreciative as the goods that are really valuable as a tool for online transactions
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 03:53:24 AM
I value bitcoin just like gold or diamonds which has a great equivalent price to fiat when you sell or convert it. Its price is always rising in general even though somtimes it has fluctuations. It is worth investing in bitcoin and I consider it as an asset that makes me profitable as time goes by. So if I may be lucky to have even a fraction of btc, I will just continue holding it on my wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
October 12, 2017, 11:17:36 PM
There are many ways how to value bitcoin which depends on users' personality and bitcoin values itself, such as its utility value, trusty value, exchange rates, and how much your effort to get it. So, i personally think that the value of bitcoin is really influenced by its exchange rates and the way to get it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
October 12, 2017, 10:08:18 PM
I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
As for me, I value bitcoin so much. Bitcoin is not just simply a currency or a comodity. For me, it symbolizes empowerment. It empowers people to do some unique things and to do what people want with their money without anyone overseeing their transactions. By the use of bitcoin, people can now choose on many ways how they want to spend their own money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 08:01:40 PM
bitcoin as a medium of exchange is as valuable as other currencies, can go up and down and depend on money market players. information is important for bitcoin business
Activity: 210
October 11, 2017, 09:49:13 AM
Bitcoin for me is not just simply a currency or a comodity.
But it symbolizes empowerment,  it empowers us to do what we want with our money without anything or anyone oversseing our every transactions. By the advent of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency people can now choose on so many ways how they would want to spend their own money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 11, 2017, 09:37:53 AM
Like a fiat, bitcoin have been used by many people for online transactions. As the price continues to rise in a new heights, the value of holding the bitcoins will be comparable to a treasure. That how i value it, like a treasure.
Activity: 21
October 11, 2017, 03:59:37 AM
Like gold, Bitcoin is also scarce: its supply is limited. There are currently just over 16.2m Bitcoin in circulation and the maximum that will ever exist is capped at 21 million. This set cap is well known, making its scarcity transparent.

However, to have value, Bitcoin must also be useful. Bitcoin creates utility in a number of ways.

Like gold, Bitcoin is perfectly fungible (one Bitcoin is similar to another), it is divisible (you can pay someone a small fraction of Bitcoin, should you want to) and easily verifiable (via the Blockchain).
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
October 11, 2017, 02:32:11 AM
The only way I know in how to tell the value, the price of a bitcoin is to look at the price it is traded at exchanges (and there the value is defined by supply & demand).
I do not see a way how a normal person can determine it another way.
There is always that gut feeling, that tells me that at the moment bitcoin seems to be expensive, or cheap.
But with bitcoin, I do not think those feelings can give a proper advice. There are too many factors I do not know.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
October 11, 2017, 02:20:38 AM
I value it based on supply and demand. Right now It's really hard to get bitcoins, so the price is higher. Of all the places I try to search for bitcoins, people are wanting to buy. Very few wants to sell. So value goes up.
That's what happen in the future, there will be less supply because people will hold, as the price continues to rise we can enjoy the increase of value of our holdings. Now, that the price is not so expensive then we must have the initiative to buy and hold, in my evaluation I can say bitcoin is undervalue now so when you buy you can be sure of getting a good value over time.

It's going to be a good time for all of us once there will be more and more development that will involve bitcoin, that means our future is bright.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
October 10, 2017, 11:49:10 PM
I appreciate bitcoin as a digital currency that is very much helping the economy, especially the economy of the poor, bitcoin really helps us in financial problems of course. and ease of use and payment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 10, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
I value it based on supply and demand. Right now It's really hard to get bitcoins, so the price is higher. Of all the places I try to search for bitcoins, people are wanting to buy. Very few wants to sell. So value goes up.
Activity: 12
October 10, 2017, 05:49:09 AM
As in value of the bitcoin i use preev however, if you mean how much it means to me, well a lot. I use bitcoin everyday and it is part of my life.
Activity: 14
October 10, 2017, 05:41:45 AM
We can suppose value with euro,USD or We can  barter to give a VALUE to bitcoin, and bitcoin  grow over time, value grow's Every time because there is more usage, i think the value is very well related to ultrause
Activity: 294
October 10, 2017, 05:30:32 AM
It's very valuable for me  I thhink because it is the first crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin starts the spark that soon becomes a huge firestorm around the world of finance and banking.  Grin
Well, bitcoin is very valuable for me and I value it like real money. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has a high value on online market. In addition to that, I value it because it gives me some money that I need in my daily life. Lastly, I value bitcoin because I think it will help to become rich.
Well I value bitcoin as I value real money because I consider bitcoin as a real money just that it is a digital crypto currency. And what I like about bitcoin is that how it affects my life and it really helps me alot specially regarding my financial needs in life. And I value bitcoin a lot for I believe it has something to offer for it's users in the future.
thats how i value bitcoin too just because it is truly help me a lot also in financial needed bitcoin help me a lot and this is some reason why i have saved some money because this is where i can now save than on my regular i used my salary for my everyday needed and this is where i can save.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 10, 2017, 05:24:39 AM
I appreciate bitcoin like objects that have high value like gold. besides being an investment, bitcoin also has advantages that are not owned by real money
Yes that is the point. Being most expensive business in this world, bitcoin have succeeded to be in race with gold. And I must say for many reasons, bitcoin have crossed the gold in this amazing race. Like you said, it have many advantages which have it to be one of the fantastic things in crypto. Bitcoin will surely be the future and future business.
Pages:
Jump to: