Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you value Bitcoin ? - page 4. (Read 5351 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 02:29:20 AM
My appreciation for my bitcoins is similar to Fiat Money. This is my safeguard and of course I do not spend it on nonsense things. So it is so much that I can help myself to accumulate more money. Especially now that every bit of bitcoins is overpriced due to its excessive price lift.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 28, 2017, 01:57:26 AM
For me bitcoin valueable more than gold that why I keep invest on it.
Usually I keep bitcoin until I reach my prefered target before try to sold it especially when bitcoin's demand getting greater , I'm getting my selftrust to keep my bitcoin as long as possible
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 01:07:18 AM
Bitcoin is valueble for me. I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing the other currency. Now it's time to only bitcoin . Time is very important factor for any businesses. So don't waste time, as soon as possible try to invest in bitcoin .

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 12:50:41 AM
Actually bitcoin is more valuable than other currencies if the whole country legalizes bitcoin. In economics, the more demand for goods but less supply, it will make the value of goods to be very expensive, such as bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
October 28, 2017, 12:31:45 AM
I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
Also the time we hold bitcoins. Time is very important factor.
I think the best thing to value or make some important to bitcoin is valuing it like the most thing you want in your life. Bitcoin gives many people a great opportunity to become more wealthy and it will stay and become more great when you value it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2017, 12:10:04 AM
As Dollar is the most common currency in the world and most use it to find the fair price of a product it's normal that we value Bitcoin in comparasion with Dollar. I do this and next I multiply how much my local currency prices for dollar, then I can see how much of money I have in BTCs.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
October 27, 2017, 11:58:57 PM
like Gollum in Lorn of the Rings. i sit on top of a rock every night and i start caressing my paper wallet and mutter these words: "It came to me, my own, my love, ... my precious"

I value Bitcoin as a possession of mine. It is like a greatest possession i'll ever had.

The highlight of this year is my friend telling me the wonders of bitcoin after I failed my exam. Fortunately, another blessing came true and he supported me into making my first journey towards my bitcoin adventure. Currently, the campaign signatures that I am participating help me in my expenses as a college student. Also, the money that I earn does not compromise the time I needed for my studies compared to others who engage into part-time jobs as clerks, or as front desks helpers. Even if we all have different views and experiences on bitcoin itself, we cannot change the fact that it all helped us financially and mentally as an individual.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 11:51:07 PM
I think that the most common way to value Bitcoin is like valuing other currency by another currency.
Seeing to it that we all know all the factors that causes or affects supply and demand equilibrium.
I value bitcoin in way of giving so much importance and time than to the other crypto currency. Bitcoin is my fisrt choice thats why i am closely monitoring price value due to my current investments. I believe that bitcoin future is very bright and the only crypto currency that offers a future prosperity because of continous success in terms of price value.
Activity: 185
October 27, 2017, 09:28:39 PM
like Gollum in Lorn of the Rings. i sit on top of a rock every night and i start caressing my paper wallet and mutter these words: "It came to me, my own, my love, ... my precious"

I value Bitcoin as a possession of mine. It is like a greatest possession i'll ever had.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 07:55:12 PM
Bitcoin still the most powerful and uses cryptocurrency in the market because of the high number of investor in BTC
Definitely Bitcoin is most power full crypto currency and having high number of investors.  Every sensible man can judge very easily that Bitcoin is the currency of future and soon it will rule over the world. The value of Bitcoin in my view is too high. Because of Bitcoin I am able to true my dreams, it provides me the way where I can invest and get profit.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 11:36:22 AM
Main factor to support with existence of bitcoin is how we utilize the existence of this virtual money. Request for the global market on bitcoin very important in addition to amount of users who use bitcoin
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 11:32:51 AM
I value bitcoin most. Bitcoin become a daily purpose of my life from last two year. It helps me financial independent in many conditions. I am using bitcoin for my daily requirements. Bitcoin help me to doing something instead of doing nothing. So i value bitcoin as my part time job. Nowdays the value of bitcoin is more than gold or diamond,So it gives me a hope to invest some money in bitcoin. You can earn bitcoin very easily by doing post on different topics. Bitcoin become my financial backbone and i trust it.
Bit coin is best source of earning for each and every individual regardless of the age or gender or other obligation of a specific place even a house wife can easily earn money from it so I value it so much because it is helping in solving the financial problems of our whole family.
Activity: 350
October 26, 2017, 01:43:58 AM
I think Bitcoin is a good investment. I value bitcoin purely based on the market hype and the supply and demand. I value bitcoin because I think it will help to become rich.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 26, 2017, 12:22:14 AM
It also depends on me on how we value bitcoin. Some value bitcoin because it helps them provide needs for their own living. Some value bitcoin because it will make you rich as long as you have the amount to invest in a secured site.
Valuing Bitcoin is also valuing Fiat. The more fiat you have the more value you put into it. Same as bitcoin you value it more important especially if you know how bitcoin works and grow.
Philosophically speaking. How bout if you have 1btc and you don't value it? So what's the purpose of having it? We value bitcoin because we know the future is into it.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 11:57:06 PM
Maybe it can be equated with the money used for the purposes of day-to-day, because to get his course we need the same time as we work to make money, it is not wrong with the price and its benefits with the value of other money.
I agree. I value bitcoin the way I value the money. It becomes my way of life. Where in, I can buy and use it in my daily transactions and habits, such as in buying foods, paying bills at home and at school. And a purpose to help my family with our needs.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 10:57:06 PM
The value of bitcoin it depends on your character to become successful. The value of bitcoin are increasing everyday so you gain in high profitable income. Investment and trading is nice to do. Bitcoin value is grow they can teach you in information technology in currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
October 25, 2017, 10:41:58 PM
I value bitcoin so much because bitcoin has already helped me a lot especially in my finances. With bitcoin I am able to gain so much money with just using the less of  my time and the less of my effort. With bitcoin I am able to help my parents in the financial need that I need and I am also able to buy things that I want.
Activity: 135
October 25, 2017, 10:34:11 AM
I value bitcoin so much as my life because it helps me to grow money, to make lots of money. I think sooner in the future I will gonna be rich if I will double seeking for bitcoin.
Bitcoin is so valuable especially to those who earns a lot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
October 25, 2017, 10:11:38 AM
I value bitcoin like what Im importance my currency in my country.Like what we value in our currency same like in bitcoin because the indemand price of it increases and decreases of currency depending on the flactuation of bitcoin.It is very important to because bitcoin gave me a source of income and a job so that I value bitcoin as our currency.
Activity: 378
October 25, 2017, 09:46:05 AM
Your thinking is very precise, we should appreciate bitcoin because we appreciate other currencies. Even more so because in the future bitcoin will be widely known. All over the world society for the future we have to support bitcoin to be more successful

Yes we support and value bitcoin because bitcoin is famous and valuable in a very short period of time and that’s why people like very much it is a source for me to get enough amount of money and to use this currency for trading and many other things as well it is a very profitable investment.
Pages:
Jump to: