Pages:
Author

Topic: How does a cryptocurrency gain followers? - page 4. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
in the project should be a lot of things into consideration. follow the project should be seen from the concept and products are produced. It will be the consideration of the appeal and also why following a project. not to mention if it is supported by a team that has a good background, of course, this would be a reason to support the project becomes more confident.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 01, 2018, 03:17:32 AM
In other words, what makes you decide to follow a project?

There are a lot of options available such as airdrops, bounty campaigns.etc. I myself was a part of the Deep Onion airdrop and I received around $10,000 worth of coins in a period of around 4 months. But after the airdrops were completed, the prices crashed by more than 95%.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 01, 2018, 03:06:42 AM
Mostly from the concept of a project itself, also the usability of the project later when it ready to be used in the market.
If those things are met, then many people or investors will surely came.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 03:02:11 AM
I usually pay attention to some altcoins with future markets. Instead of the mainstream altcoin. I think that many mainstream altcoins may have lost their future. They are too similar and not unique. I prefer the unique altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 30, 2018, 08:45:49 AM
I guess the hype is very important, it is harder to gain followers from 50 to 51 but it is quite easy to gain that from 15000 to 15001. Hence the bigger the hype the bigger the follower count gets. It is quite easier to gain 10% when you already have 100 thousand followers but quite difficult when you have 10 people interested.

After you pass the initial troubles of getting bigger you gain a lot of followers. For that reason a lot of ICO spend money from their pockets to give ads on facebook, instagram and mainly google (and some even spend money on bitcoin ad networks). If you can put your name and your coin in front of millions of people by spending thousands of dollars, you can actually make that money back from the ICO funding. Of course, it is important to note that when you spend that much money, there is always a risk of losing it in the end without any interest to it.
Activity: 182
November 29, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I work abroad and I need to send money to my family. Now banks want to pay huge fees and crypto platforms are much better, when you need international transaction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 05:58:20 AM
Future is in cryptocurrency. Even if my tokens will not be very valuable during my life, I hope that my childred will be able to make profits on them.
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

I was looking for the way to invest projects that are settled in other countries. Crypto seemed to be the best option for me in these terms, so I did not think for long.

Definitely crypto gives a lot of opportunities to earn money, this is a wonderful development of a human in this modernized generation as money has been a concern for everyone in the world. crypto could be the life changer for the users for sure, but patience is a mandatory key here.

https://www.bitc2.org/
November 28, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

I try to thoroughly study the project and look at its functions, I think now there are a lot of interesting projects, so we must also carefully study the project team. If I get all the answers to my questions and I understand that the project can improve something with the appearance on the market, then I follow it.
Activity: 304
November 28, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

I was looking for the way to invest projects that are settled in other countries. Crypto seemed to be the best option for me in these terms, so I did not think for long.
copper member
Activity: 166
November 05, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
The actual hoopla introduced through final year's gold times associated with cryptocurrency had been the main one responsible with regard to attaining associated with fans. Brand new fans believed which cryptocurrency may be the quickest method to obtain achieve. However, actuality inspections. Nearly 10 several weeks associated with weakling several weeks may be therefore unsatisfactory with regard to newbies.
October 26, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
Trying to find original ideas with real use case. Looking at the Whitepaper and the team (advisers), following them on social media. Trying to collect as many information as possible to be able to make good investment decision.
Activity: 462
October 26, 2018, 04:46:32 PM
To get the money. That's what got me interested in joining the project. I was first invited to join the cryptocurrency by friends, that cryptocurrency can give you more things other than money.
It seems to me that all users of cryptocurrency primarily think about money when they join a project or when they want to engage in a cryptocurrency business in general.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 04:44:23 PM
If the project has a really original and good idea, if this project has a good team of developers, then I think that you can invest in this coin or token, but I would not invest at the time of the ICO, but rather buy on the exchange.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
October 26, 2018, 03:21:48 PM
To get the money. That's what got me interested in joining the project. I was first invited to join the cryptocurrency by friends, that cryptocurrency can give you more things other than money.
Activity: 546
October 26, 2018, 03:19:06 PM
Mostly it is what they are offering that get the investors interested in the coins, if you look at most of the coins then you will see that they did not start to take off until people decided that what they were offering were worth buying into which is what we are seeing now. Also here the marketing strategy of the team comes into play in how effectively they can engage people
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
October 22, 2018, 04:47:46 PM
Irrespective of the project ideas , whitepaper or project they offer to the public
They gain followers easily by doing a basic airdrop program campaign, which very effective will ensure that all participants follow their social media handles and even more

That way there is an awareness and project is underway

Bounty program completes the sequence
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 22, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
If it does have a good usage for us then the people will decide to invest on the new projects so for that advertising is more important if no one knows about your project they can't invest right and also you need to have better whitepaper well experineced project team and good website deisgn.
Activity: 448
October 22, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
a whitepaper or my personal research. and what use it may bring. i am really cautious person. i check as a maniac before undertaking any kind of activity connected with money
If we take into account the development trend in 2016 and 2017, then users of cryptocurrency earned fairly good income compared with the current time.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 22, 2018, 02:50:32 PM
a whitepaper or my personal research. and what use it may bring. i am really cautious person. i check as a maniac before undertaking any kind of activity connected with money
Pages:
Jump to: