Pages:
Author

Topic: How does a perfect Bounty Campaign looks like? - page 3. (Read 4238 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
This perfect bounty is still exist? I don't know now. I hope that there are bounty that perfectly running. because a lot of bounties I participated, once it's done it will disappear or make a deadline within a year to distribute the bounty allocations.. So for now's bounty campaign I don't know if they are still exist. but we can now bounties that pure to distribute to its participants if the bounty manager is famous and thinking about her reputation in this forum. like that managers will keep up my interest to still participate in bounties.    
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Simple, a perfect bounty campaign is when the bounty hunters get a lot of money and on time. but with that it is definitely a legit project and good dignity.
They need to respect people and not promise too much. I have been really frustrated lately, with bad projects, managers and CEOs who despise the words of investors and bounty hunters after they receive money or bounty complete.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
1. The team & developer have a good reputation in managing previous projects.
2. quality project products
3. promising concept
4. the team & developer can manage the project correctly and according to the information in their road map
5. The team & developer are not corrupt

yes maybe the 5 points above symbolize the perfect campaign form. but unfortunately I don't see a project that is truly perfect.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think the perfect bounty campaign is that the project must be solid, team must be experienced and professional, the allocation of the bounty must be reasonable to accompany the hunters, there must be a capped on participants, must also be transparent on bounty distribution and lastly the bounty manager must be reputable and trusted.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
For a campaign to be look special, it should have a good performance on product and even sales. Yes, that's true a campaign could be successful when the budget goal is at least reached even the softcap so hunters could not turn into hunger mode. But it is becoming difficult nowadays, so we should carefully study which is which. Some factor also affecting this is the legality of the team, and they capabilities on blockchain.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
the first thing I saw before joining the prize campaign project was whose development team and manager. whether they are an experienced team or not. most successful campaign projects must be because they have a team and managers who are already well known and experienced. and we also have to see the concept of the project starting from the website, whitepaper and social media, whether written clearly or not. when all these factors are fulfilled, the campaign project is a true campaign not a scam.
If our main desire as bounty hunters is earnings, I think this factors are not enough. The team keeps the project good, but as long as the market situation is bad, the team can not do much to keep the price high. The team will not be very interested in giving the rewards, which is not liked by bounty hunters. Apart from the fact that the project is not scam, BM should be able to demonstrate its own strength, otherwise If the team will manage all the work, what else does BM do except to update the spreadsheet?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
All this is very important, but it will make little sense if the project does not raise funds.
Even if the allocation of coins will be equal to $ 10,000,000 allocated for the bounty, if the project collects only $ 1,000, he simply will have nothing to pay his employees.

A bounty company can last a very long time and it is not known whether there will be a positive outcome.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Hey guys,

I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?

Whats your thought on affiliate links?

Looking forward to discussion

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

From my perspective, a perfect bounty has to start with its project having a legitimate and good reputation team makeup. Also, the bounty campaigns have to be in cap to reduce flooding and minimise crowd. The bounty duration shouldn't be more than 4 weeks and distribution not more than 10 days after bounty end. Spreadsheet availability and weekly update is also a must and finally, best paid in eth, btc or usdt escrowed to the care of a reputable manager on the Bitcointalk forum. This is what I consider the perfect bounty.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
I would like to know from alle the Bounty hunters what aspects you wish to have in a bounty campaign and what makes you start participating?
Bounty campaign should:
- Have a good campaign manager that already has a reputation in the forum.
- Good token allocation.
- Most of all, the project should be legitimate. How can a bounty campaign run if the project is not legit? If you're going to scam people, go away, you're wasting each others time.

Affiliate links are different with bounty campaigns. Affiliate is more of a trading campaign in which you will gather some traders and you'll get percentage from their trades.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
Weekly or bi-weekly spreadsheet updates, and weekly or bi-weekly token distribution. This kind of bounties really helps us to be confident on the projects.
Moreover, constant updates about project developments in community by team, ensures confidence among bounty hunters.
Its other side that after listing price falls sharply, but transparency with bounty hunters also matters a lot.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Hey guys,

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

Affiliate link is fine but don't spam it
I mostly filter by bounty managers
If one bounty manager is a good one, they don't really manage fake and scam bounties
So it save my time on filtering genuine/non genuine projects
My opinion is that affiliate links are not always good, if the project fails, innocent people will suffer, from your submission
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hey guys,

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

Affiliate link is fine but don't spam it
I mostly filter by bounty managers
If one bounty manager is a good one, they don't really manage fake and scam bounties
So it save my time on filtering genuine/non genuine projects
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
the first thing I saw before joining the prize campaign project was whose development team and manager. whether they are an experienced team or not. most successful campaign projects must be because they have a team and managers who are already well known and experienced. and we also have to see the concept of the project starting from the website, whitepaper and social media, whether written clearly or not. when all these factors are fulfilled, the campaign project is a true campaign not a scam.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
It's perfect when there's a perfect developer behind it. If the team is actively approaching its members. If they have trusted managers and of course when they're paying their members appropriately. Most scam bounties require too much and making too many excuses I guess that when we have to doubt and get rid of them.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, on this occasion I want to say the following. Firstly, the most ideal bounty should be affordable. All conditions must be met. Tables should be checked every week to ensure that tasks are completed correctly. If it is written in the conditions, the time of the bounty is 4 weeks, it should be so and the amount of remuneration should remain the same as it is written in the conditions. And everything should be honest and transparent. So that each user can perform tasks and enjoy the work done.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Hey guys,

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

I normally prioritize those campaigns with transparent team and legit project and solid partnerships.
Having a Known and legit bounty manager handling the campaign is also a plus factor for me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
The perpect bounty looks like is when it have a great manager, i remember when i find a very great project and it was manage by a very trusted manager and i earn huge profit but off course the  bounty should also have a great team and a great platform to became very successful.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
there are no such companies. if you want to find a promising company to participate now, you need to make a lot of effort, get acquainted with the project and the team, and even after that there can be a SCAM project. I would advise to refrain from participating for a while. stop feeding these crooks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
Hey guys,

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
You will not find a perfect bounty at this time, in my opinion a perfect bounty is, where the project does not require many things, but they can reach many investors because just a good project idea can not reach many investors. here the developer connection must be prioritized, the developer must have credibility in handling the project, in my opinion the point is how much they sell their tokens.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Febriyana Muhammad
Until now i don't know how the perfect bounty look.
But if we think about the good bounty. They atleast distribute token on time. So the investor don't need wait a long time. Also they listed on market soon.
The good bounty is have good team, where they open about new information and they really create real project. On profit side, maybe slow but sure they go forward.
Pages:
Jump to: