Pages:
Author

Topic: How does crypto currency change the lives of ordinary people? - page 2. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think it all depends on knowledge. Certainly, many people will be able to get rich on the crypto currency, but you can also lose everything. I think correctly consider the currency as a high-risk investment tool
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
It is depends on your self confindence and courage in crypto. And we will see it in the next year exchanges if the coin that you are holding will pump in high in market. We all ordinary people will change our life in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
It also very much depends on when you got in, you could have got in at the top and ruined your life, or at the bottom and had something you may never else had Tongue

But it definitely is giving ordinary people a chance to invest in a great future!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Absolutely agree with that cryptocurrency change the lives of ordinary peoples. It is the better way to earn by sitting in their homes rather than going outside. crypto currency is very helpfull to all specially for unemployed peoples. it will also be helfull in making our standard of living better.
Activity: 126
I really liked your article! I absolutely agree. at this stage, the cryptocurrency teaches me to self-develop and strive for a better life, because I understand that this knowledge will help me to earn good finances
Activity: 154
Personally, cryptocurrency has helped me in my finances. Aside from that I learned a lot about the blockchain technology. And it's more interesting, when i got news, how blockchain is impacting science and healthcare- Scidex. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Personally, my life has changed cryptocurrency is very cool. I was able to make repairs in the whole apartment, renovated the furniture, bought a bunch of appliances. The work is not abandoned, but more money to spend it on themselves, and not to count every penny.
Activity: 608
Now the crypto currency does not change people's lives, but I think that in a few years we will see real changes in the everyday life of ordinary people.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
It change the lives of the ordinary people in a way that they are now earning a huge amount of income or profit to support their financial needs or they help the ordinary people to be how a good and successful investors.
Activity: 44
Crypto currency change the lives of ordinary people in a way that can provide or earn you an income or an easy money. Can help you in your financial by sustaining your daily needs. As like me, i have a family and i ned a lot of income to sustain the needs of my family. My wife and my children. My income in my work place can't sustain the needs of my family. Thats why i thank this technology, the crypto currency by helpong me in my problem in financial.
A new kind of earnings has appeared, here people decide to try, but is it true so easy to do. And every day as many new participants come, others go disappointed in losses. While this is not massively and not globally, but the market is still developing. Of course  discourages away many shortcomings, but I think it's all temporary.
True thoughts
Activity: 490
A new kind of earnings has appeared, here people decide to try, but is it true so easy to do. And every day as many new participants come, others go disappointed in losses. While this is not massively and not globally, but the market is still developing. Of course  discourages away many shortcomings, but I think it's all temporary.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Crypto Helped me with my payments, it has less fees and faster approach. Also it helped me learn more about trading and earn on it.
Activity: 140
There was a friend whose conversation changed dractically after he jumped into the world of crypto and he really change his life into a person who has what he wants and has a lot of money just sitting at home with his mobile phone
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
Crypto has been one of the most successful tools in shaping and changing my life, I really love the passive income behind crypto I think Passive income should be one of the main focuses of cryptos I mean you can't really get this type of income in any other space this easily I LOVE IT Smiley

I also would like to see it brought back a little more to it's roots of being a decentralized money I see too many people in here just using it as a gamble like the stock market I mean I use it partly as that but I don't stay here for that I stay here because I believe in the decentralized money system and I think that is why most early adopters came to begin with Smiley
I'm sorry, but this is the cheesiest, corny, cliche advertisement for an ico that I have ever seen.

You envision a future where families can go on vacations?
I gagged when I read that.

Listen closely, cause this is important:
You have to be really really careful with what you advertise and promise during the ico phase of your company.
The SEC has cracked down on bitconnect, centra, titanium, and have a list of 50 other icos they will be investigating.
Any kind of claim you make can be used against you as allegations for fraud.

Don't believe me?
Just check out Michael Stollaire and what happened to him.

So I would stay away from making such fanciful and downright ridiculous claims.
What, your coin is going to cure cancer next?
It's okay, every opinion is, nevertheless, an opinion. Perhaps the statement is said ultimately, but the essence of this does not change. Many people really can not afford a vacation, it's trite, but it's true. Many can not afford a decent education or money for medicines to cure the same cancer. The blockchain industry industry is developing and is aimed at helping people and giving people the same opportunities. Our ICO provides an idea of ​​how to do this in the easiest way. I do not swear that everything will be exactly as written in the article above. I share with you my dreams and ideas about a better world. Where is the fraud? And if everything happens exactly as our platform claims, is not this something that we would like to strive for?
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Think of it as a nut shell situation where in you've already get out of your comfort zone once you know about cryptocurrency. I'm one of those ordinary people who seems to be lucky because of being a part of this advanced technology. I feel also happy that I can do trading as well and have an open mind in everything that was introduced by this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
Crypto currency is really a big help to ordinary people like me. It gives an additional income that help sustain the daily needs of a person. Right now lot of people that are engage with crypto are given a chance that lives become better and even on the financial stability. The knowledge that is being brought by the technology is also a big help to everybody who are with crypto because it can be use to be more productive and profitable.
I really agree with you.In my experience for my daily needs with out cryptocurrency I was so many loans.For now with cryptocurrency I pay my loans and a better life specially on income.
Apparently, that could be a way for average people to sustain themselves. However, it is a whole lot more than that as it is more like giving power to users without any intermediary, no government or bank poke nosing every single moment, you have the chance to make your own investment decisions without going through vigorous channels and so on. The part where is helps common people still balls down to all this that I have mentioned, because without this, there is no way anyone will even be easily earning anything at all and be able to sustain themselves with it. Something the government could not offer.
Pages:
Jump to: