Pages:
Author

Topic: How does crypto currency change the lives of ordinary people? - page 3. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think cryptocurrenc change the lives of ordinary people in the way
that they can help that ordinary people that they called to earn an income to sustain their needs and wants and also in terms of financial aspect.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
It change the life of the ordinary people because working or doing the online business or engaging in one of the bounty then when the bounty finishes the payment is in crypto coin then after every you can now convert whenever you want but had it been their is no crypto currency it would have been a difficult thing to do.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Crypto currency is really a big help to ordinary people like me. It gives an additional income that help sustain the daily needs of a person. Right now lot of people that are engage with crypto are given a chance that lives become better and even on the financial stability. The knowledge that is being brought by the technology is also a big help to everybody who are with crypto because it can be use to be more productive and profitable.
I really agree with you.In my experience for my daily needs with out cryptocurrency I was so many loans.For now with cryptocurrency I pay my loans and a better life specially on income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
I'm sorry, but this is the cheesiest, corny, cliche advertisement for an ico that I have ever seen.

You envision a future where families can go on vacations?
I gagged when I read that.

Listen closely, cause this is important:
You have to be really really careful with what you advertise and promise during the ico phase of your company.
The SEC has cracked down on bitconnect, centra, titanium, and have a list of 50 other icos they will be investigating.
Any kind of claim you make can be used against you as allegations for fraud.

Don't believe me?
Just check out Michael Stollaire and what happened to him.

So I would stay away from making such fanciful and downright ridiculous claims.
What, your coin is going to cure cancer next?
Activity: 226
Cryptocurrencies came as a solution to give people a freedom from traditional financial assets and money. African countries have been enthusiastically accepting cryptos. We saw the example in Zimbabwe where people shifted to Bitcoin when inflation raised to ridiculous heights. Also, there aren't much online payment options available to African citizens, Bitcoin paves the way for online payment and hence, helps start online businesses. Moreover, Sub-Saharan Africa suffers from a high proportion of unbanked citizens, with 66% of the population unbanked as of 2014. I see cryptos as the best solution to African countries and adoption is also increasing there.

True. But it's also a fact that as some countries are accepting this currency, there are also some which are banning it. But as time goes by, and this new world of cryptocurrency will continue proving its worth and more people will know and utilize it, there will truly be a promising future for crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Cryptocurrenct will help any ordinary people in the planet, this is actually big than any other investment funds or retirement plan
 What I love in cryptocurrency is the volatile itself will give us profit so I keep holding my coins.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency has helped me a lot in all ways of life. In terms of knowledge and money it really changed my life because now i can look into my account and smile when i see what i have achieved through bounties and ICO's.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency has really opened my eyes to lots of opportunities. Ordinarily, i might not have been able to attain or achieve some of the things i have today. So many of my friends have also made it through crypto. I think the advent of crypto is a big opportunity to the human race. We are yet to see or experience the full manifestation of this technology. It is definitely going to impact so many lives. Some will be liberated through crypto.
Activity: 154
cryto currency have great opportunity and you can earn good money from cryto currency, If you are ready to hardwork you can earn money without any investment, bounty,airdrops are examples, and if you are a investor then invest in any good altcoin and hold couple of years and you can earn good return on investment, I think crypto currency is good beneifit for any kind of peoples and anyone can join in crypto world from the world.
Activity: 336
the article is good well written if we talk about cryptocurrency how it changes the lives of ordinary people then cryto currency provide employement and self employement good for economy
Activity: 294
True, crypto currency has changed and continues to change the destinies of the most destined people, giving you endless possibilities, no matter who you are and where you are.
Activity: 163
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
For me personally, cryptocurrency has helped me in my finances. At least right now the cryptocurrencies that I am holding is providing me good money which I dont have before. Aside from that I learned a lot about the blockchain technology.
Yes even for me also same I got good alternative income where I never think about that previously even blockchain technology giving lots of promises for transparentvtransaction . More than that crypto given opportunity for lots to fulfil their dream . Lots of new ideas supported I think it’s revolutionary change happened in this century.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In the future, cryptocurrencies will enter shopping malls. People can purchase goods and services through both the original currency and the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Mostly it changed the economy level on the people.
Ordinary people gets their economy level increase because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Since I invested in cryptocurrency, I learned a lot. And the most important thing I learned was my patience and financial management. I think cryptocurrency has changed me
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
because ordinary people are willing to work hard to change their destiny through the crypto world. the success achieved takes a long time and certainly a lot of experience. being a trader must have knowledge of the techniques of trading properly and learning about the right decision will determine the outcome.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Cryptocurrencies came as a solution to give people a freedom from traditional financial assets and money. African countries have been enthusiastically accepting cryptos. We saw the example in Zimbabwe where people shifted to Bitcoin when inflation raised to ridiculous heights. Also, there aren't much online payment options available to African citizens, Bitcoin paves the way for online payment and hence, helps start online businesses. Moreover, Sub-Saharan Africa suffers from a high proportion of unbanked citizens, with 66% of the population unbanked as of 2014. I see cryptos as the best solution to African countries and adoption is also increasing there.
Activity: 420
The cryptocurrency stabilizes the value of money. Your labor distribution benefits are more balanced, and cryptocurrency is indeed the most human-centric coin! It is the sublimation of human civilization!
Activity: 140
Not only just ordinary people bitcoin helps growing business for many organizations. Many companies and brand making their own cryptocurrency, launching ICO and getting huge funds. Individuals are investing on potential altcoins, participating in bounties. In fact it has created a whole job community for people.
Pages:
Jump to: