Pages:
Author

Topic: how earn btc from online??? - page 51. (Read 63373 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 15, 2017, 05:36:25 PM
Captcha typer jobs is an easy source of bitcoins. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-offer-solving-raiblocks-captchas-solothe-end-1763368
You can do it all day long, completing recaptcha captchas, it's easy. In the thread I put the link above you can see there are extra earnings feature depending how many captchas you complete, if you complete more captchas than all on the weekend you will earn extra prize.

i think if its in one country that allowing their people to use bitcoin in every where then its mean we can easily earning bitcoin from many source and i think the source is still too many depend on people which is involve in bitcoin world. playing captcha is really fund as long as we enjoy to type the captcha and i am sure that in future, we can have much of bitcoin too.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 15, 2017, 05:23:06 PM
youu can play games, but the best way to earn bitcoin if you dont want to invest its sign up on ptc site that pay with bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 15, 2017, 03:40:07 PM
if u want small winning use faucets in internet you can find many faucets,
if u want more than small winning you can use :
signature campaign , facebook campaign , twitter campaign and others
if u have skill you can sell as service here
for example design , coding and others

Faucets are waste of time, to much time for almost nothing. Signature campaign is always good thing, but its even better if you invest this bitcoins into something that will bring you profit.
I thinkg that designing, coding is best possible way for earning bitcoins or some other crypto currency, there is always work for people with this knowledge. And for people that doesn`t have it then gambling and trading, two most mentioned things on this forum.

Signature campaign doesn't need any technical skills and if you have basic knowledge about bitcoins then you can start posting and start earning bitcoins and that is the easiest way to earn bitcoins in compare to other methods of earning bitcoins.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
May 15, 2017, 09:41:00 AM
Faucet is the easiest way. Might not make much, but make something.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
May 15, 2017, 09:35:35 AM

Faucets are waste of time, to much time for almost nothing. Signature campaign is always good thing, but its even better if you invest this bitcoins into something that will bring you profit.
I thinkg that designing, coding is best possible way for earning bitcoins or some other crypto currency, there is always work for people with this knowledge. And for people that doesn`t have it then gambling and trading, two most mentioned things on this forum.
Activity: 27
May 15, 2017, 09:31:39 AM
Activity: 644
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
May 15, 2017, 09:13:42 AM
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 15, 2017, 08:57:25 AM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 15, 2017, 08:53:33 AM
it is good that you join signature campaign why dont you join solving captcha or doing some onlinejob like programmer or developer if you have a skill, try to look  in marketplace/services section or micro earnings section to earn some extra bitcoin.
captcha solver can also be a good capital to start trading i guess collecting Mrai and sell it for btc then use the earnings to start trading
would be a great start it will make you grow your btc most of the people around here really earned from trading.

thats good idea collecting mrai and hold it, then wait to increase bitcoin when the bitcoin gets high then you can sell your MRAI. Well trading is the best source of bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 15, 2017, 08:49:16 AM
it is good that you join signature campaign why dont you join solving captcha or doing some onlinejob like programmer or developer if you have a skill, try to look  in marketplace/services section or micro earnings section to earn some extra bitcoin.
captcha solver can also be a good capital to start trading i guess collecting Mrai and sell it for btc then use the earnings to start trading
would be a great start it will make you grow your btc most of the people around here really earned from trading.

Mrai would be the most profitable if you have many workers that would work hard for you but what if you solely doing this job? Surely you will be get bored and flee away for this maybe the best thing to do here is to work for bitcoins and seek a job that fitted to your skill so that your time and effort will not be wasted for those unprofitable sites aswell as maybe we need to put some money for start up so that we will not be stress out for seeking on those who are the best since we will be annoyed if the outcome will not be fit in our taste.
Activity: 19
May 15, 2017, 08:43:27 AM
Here given totally description how to earn btc from online ..U can check this link ..

http://www.onlinehomeincome.in/earn-free-bitcoins-daily.php
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 15, 2017, 08:39:16 AM
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 15, 2017, 08:37:12 AM
hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
You can earn bitcoin by selling your skills. Make a new thread on service announcement board and offer your skills. Make sure to note down every other things you can do along with recent projects/works you have done.
You can also check the service board to look for threads where they are hiring people for things like writing articles. Check if you meet any of their requirements.
You can also join signature campaign, but would be better if you join with a bit higher rank and if you do make sure to do quality posts.
I wouldn't recommend faucets as they are just waste of time and collecting dusts  gets boring eventually.
Activity: 27
May 15, 2017, 08:21:52 AM
1. you can use faucet's :/ Low rewards
2. you can work for bitcoins

For example if u know how to make design in this forum someone is interesed for a design
you can sell your design
Activity: 378
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
May 15, 2017, 08:17:59 AM
If you are a newbie then start with faucets, you'll get near to nothing from them, understand the forum and go for giveaways and bounty's. Build your profile and then start with signature campaigns and social media campaigns. Hold those cryptocurrencies and try to trade.

Faucets is not recommended even if he is a newbie and better choice would be to earn bitcoins by solving captchas as it will surely give him better and higher earnings in compare to faucets and if he have some skills then he can offer services and start earning bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
May 15, 2017, 08:08:26 AM
If you are a newbie then start with faucets, you'll get near to nothing from them, understand the forum and go for giveaways and bounty's. Build your profile and then start with signature campaigns and social media campaigns. Hold those cryptocurrencies and try to trade.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 15, 2017, 07:53:34 AM
2. Signature Campaign (Free)
This is one of my favorite. You can get all the info in service board.
What you need to be is a QUALITY POSTER to get approve in a sig. campaign. Signature campaign managers like QUALITY POSTERS, so you have to improve your posting quality before applying in a sig. campaign... You can check the Sig. Campaign list here > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

Agree, this is also my favorite to get bitcoin. So, I recommend to join the signature campaign in this forum, I think the results you get from the signature campaign will be greater when compared with the results of a faucet. Grin

Faucets will waste your time and you will never be satisfied with the amount that you will earn from it so the better choice would be to invest that time and efforts in earning from signature campaign as the income generated from signature campaign would be definitely higher then faucets.

Nowadays it is not easy to make bitcoin for free because the price of bitcoin is increasing. So it will take ages to make bitcoins better join some signature campaigns it will give little bitcoin and you can start trading with the money you get from signatures.

Yes I am doing the same thing whatever I earn from signature campaign and freelance projects I save them and after reaching to good capital I start invest that money in different altcoins to get some good profits at regular intervals.
As quoted most users have the same mentality of earning good through signature campaign and make a better earning through saving it for a long period. This helps to invest into low value coins and make the profit based on the price pumping and dumping taking place with time dependence.
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
May 15, 2017, 07:25:11 AM
What you need to be is a QUALITY POSTER to get approve in a sig. campaign. Signature campaign managers like QUALITY POSTERS, so you have to improve your posting quality before applying in a sig. campaign... You can check the Sig. Campaign list here > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

Agree, this is also my favorite to get bitcoin. So, I recommend to join the signature campaign in this forum, I think the results you get from the signature campaign will be greater when compared with the results of a faucet. Grin

Faucets will waste your time and you will never be satisfied with the amount that you will earn from it so the better choice would be to invest that time and efforts in earning from signature campaign as the income generated from signature campaign would be definitely higher then faucets.

Nowadays it is not easy to make bitcoin for free because the price of bitcoin is increasing. So it will take ages to make bitcoins better join some signature campaigns it will give little bitcoin and you can start trading with the money you get from signatures.

Yes I am doing the same thing whatever I earn from signature campaign and freelance projects I save them and after reaching to good capital I start invest that money in different altcoins to get some good profits at regular intervals.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
May 15, 2017, 06:58:08 AM

Activity: 322
May 15, 2017, 05:55:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: