Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW EVERYONE THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW,IT IS MAY STOP FALLING DOWN? - page 3. (Read 956 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
now i see whole market may stop falling down,the market is stable,now we can buy btc,eth and some altcoin?if eth pass 410-420 usd,btc pass 7600-7800 usd,trend increase will creat?
it will increase pal but the sad thing is it will collapse again after days or two like what happened last few days.. And others said the reason behind why price always collapse after 7k because whales now in the market doing quick profits . So if you're planning to buy must observe first if the growth rate will increase then sell off if you gained enough on it and don't wait for any sign or sundden drop .'cause it will collapse again.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
i don't know but seem the market falling down slower,i hope market can recovery again soon,and everyone also hope that
We actually need a booster here. Every time we just see some bad faces coming and telling us that bitcoins are just going down. So we need to be optimistic in this case because we must know this market is volatile. Someday they are going up and the other day, we are seeing them getting down as much as they can. So be confident on your coin and don’t sell in panic, rather hold.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
now i see whole market may stop falling down,the market is stable,now we can buy btc,eth and some altcoin?if eth pass 410-420 usd,btc pass 7600-7800 usd,trend increase will creat?
I just see the downtrend in the market and there is no sure sign of a rise, maybe the green coin is now due to yesterday's fall, I only see the market based on the existing news on cryptocurrency, the market is currently stable but stable at low prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Now you can not talk about changing the trend to the growing one. Prices must overcome certain levels and be fixed there for a while. But now you can buy different coins at good prices for part of the trading account. And when the trend changes to growing, then buy more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

yes the possibility of market conditions have increased and the downtrend has stopped because there seems to be good news that could trigger a rise in price of bitcoin and hopefully it really can go up and not pump fake. I think the initial target is $ 10k if it is translucent then get ready to return to the price of more than $ 20k.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Market falling is completely normal , If you don't think so take a look back at bitcoin history , I'm pretty sure it goes up just need time , big whales in Bitcoin are not interested to selling in losses , and more than 90% of bitcoins are in less than 10% address  , so keep calm and hold.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

Whether market is stable or not, an investor can buy when price is down. On the second aspect, what do you still mean by market is stable? Because I don't see a digital market that involves the world to be stable where time zones are not the same. And if you mean that the price is stable again, this is a fallacy because it is not a regulated market.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Where did the fortune tellers of the bitcoin price $50 or $100 thousand? It would be interesting to know their opinion about the divergence of the actual value with their forecast. Are there any references to their current forecasts?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I do not think that the price will be stable, the decline will still happen though not too below. and I think it's great for trading.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
If you are holding for long, you can start buying and if you want to wait to see whether you get lucky in buying more in dips, then be my guest. It is being overly full of presumptuous to think the market cannot go down or change direction at any point in time. I am not very optimistic on the market at all right now, and when that time comes, maybe I will. Nevertheless, it is always everyone's choice to make and if you do not know what to look out for in making your decisions, you can as well just buy now.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
My opinion is the market will continue to fall down till it reaches the bottom. Only the big influencers who manipulate the market can put on the brakes, and we cannot do anything to change the situation.

I love those baseless opinions that add nothing to the discussion.
Where is the bottom? Why don't you think that  6000 to be the bottom? And of course the good old "whales manipulate the market, oh. save us great whales!"

But the market is getting all bad news, Yesterday Indian government have declared bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as illegal and have banned to trade or invest in it.

That's not what happened, you're spreading FUD. Their bank has closed accounts of crypto companies, but BTC remains legal. THe central bank is not the government! THe government hasn't banned cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

But the market is getting all bad news, Yesterday Indian government have declared bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as illegal and have banned to trade or invest in it. All banks and online wallets have got notice from RBI to immediatelly stop Cryptocurrency traders and which ever company are dealing in it are informed to stop their business with given time to close it. So i think still market is under bearish move.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
No one knows when will the price go down or go up. But it will be unlikely for bitcoin to recover in short term this might take long especially if there are tons of bad news again that are coming like google, facebook and reddit banning the advertisement of ICO's. So we might see the price plunged, a good chance to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Yes Im think it will stop falling down next week then bull run we get to see $50k this year Im hope.

$50k this year? I doubt that!
We are still on the phase of looking for a solid bottom. And when we will have found it, you can not expect the price to pump out of nothing.
After we will have found a bottom, expect some sideways movements for some while before we will go up again.
Maybe we won't see $10k anymore this year, who knows.
To reach $50k this year you would need some big news as a trigger. Something really big I mean. An ETF approval wouldn't be good enough imo.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Market is just going up and down like a see-saw,but still the price is falling.I hope the price won't go beyond $6000,and the newbie investors stop hearing rumors just hold your bitcoin if you want return from your investment.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Yes the market has stopped falling  but the decline is ot yet over. We are still in a phase where the probability of going down is still on. Just a day ago there was a statement issued from the RBI of INDIA that they are going to ban crypto. Many consider it a FUD, many consider it true and the others consider it some kind of trap from the big whales and the media. I am still not sure whether it is true and so I have sold a little portion of my holdings and holding the rest of it. So the upward trend will take a while longer before it gets started.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
The trust that the community willing to give bitcoin is lesser and shown how other members think about the fall of bitcoin.. The negative perspective and lack of belief in the strength of it means lot in the capability of bitcoin to recover.. This isn’t the fault of bitcoin and the failure of bitcoin core team,, but on us as an investors who value money more than giving importance to the one who give us so much..

I do the positive assumption that bitcoin will increase after this week.. I trust and believe it will..
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I do not think there is currently a pump played by some big players but it does not rule out that bitcoin prices will increase again. but the current rise is unlikely to last long and there will be further declines as some of the profits made by investors who want to make a profit that is not too big because it is feared will be a reduction in bitcoin prices. Right now I do not think it's right enough to make long-term investments because of the lack of bitcoin power that all btcoin users should do to keep bitcoin assets.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Right now, the market is in shambles without any signs of a definite trend it is on right now. There had been a slight rebound off to $7300 but it died out pretty quickly, and so the market is struggling to gain momentum above $7k and here we are, playing around $6500-$6700. I don't think any significant moves would prevail in the next coming weeks. Everything is as stale at it gets right now, and numerous negative press are coming from different parts of the world. We might even reach $6000 for the worse, and if that price point is broken, say hello to our good ol' friend $4000.

Bitcoin already try to goes under 6000$ price but that was without any result , market is so strong on that level and now we will see who is win , bears or bull , to drop market lower then 6000$ whales need a lot of money to sell crypto i do not think they will do that because they lost tons of money already.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Right now, the market is in shambles without any signs of a definite trend it is on right now. There had been a slight rebound off to $7300 but it died out pretty quickly, and so the market is struggling to gain momentum above $7k and here we are, playing around $6500-$6700. I don't think any significant moves would prevail in the next coming weeks. Everything is as stale at it gets right now, and numerous negative press are coming from different parts of the world. We might even reach $6000 for the worse, and if that price point is broken, say hello to our good ol' friend $4000.
Pages:
Jump to: