Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW EVERYONE THINK ABOUT MARKET NOW,IT IS MAY STOP FALLING DOWN? - page 5. (Read 956 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
now i see whole market may stop falling down,the market is stable,now we can buy btc,eth and some altcoin?if eth pass 410-420 usd,btc pass 7600-7800 usd,trend increase will creat?
Market/bitcoin just started crashing again, the recent recovery was just a trap(price fell down pretty fast). we're heading down, maybe below $5k. this should be a good opportunity to get in cheap.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
The market doesn't care what you think. Just prepare for a worst
case  scenario  which is appearing more likely  now. A 5k Bitcoin and make sure you have enough to cover taxes.

This beast crypto wasn't meant for us to all be rich. It's designed to take money from the less sophisticated investor's

Once you got that covered move along with life, put money in Slowly every month and reap those rewards a couple of years from now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
now i see whole market may stop falling down,the market is stable,now we can buy btc,eth and some altcoin?if eth pass 410-420 usd,btc pass 7600-7800 usd,trend increase will creat?

As much as we want to increase crypto market value but its not yet the right time. Its better if you buy some coins now while it is still affordable to buy than thinking too much about falling down of cryptos. I think good news in crypto currency will start by 3rd quarter of this year
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
I even started prestation with this situation. various trading strategies I learned but I have not found a way to overcome this panic.
I was constantly hit with issues and fears.
My mental collapse and I am ready to accept defeat in this trade.
two options that are difficult to hold or stop loss
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
It has been high time now with all of these speculations are worth nothing because most of it go in vain.
Bitcoin has been going sideways from past few weeks by keeping on going up to $9k and coming back to $6k . So it is just useless now to speculate whether it will go up or down. It would be much better to just wait for a while until something big happens. The small volatility has been doing no good to anybody.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It would probably be better to stop speculating whether it will go down or bounce back. You're just exposing yourself to disappointment and heatt break. Even experts aren't able to determine when this will end. Best to just always be prepared for what's going to happen or better yet, get yourself busy with something else. You'll save yourself a while lot of stress that way
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
My opinion is the market will continue to fall down till it reaches the bottom. Only the big influencers who manipulate the market can put on the brakes, and we cannot do anything to change the situation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
I think thats impossible to go more drown , because big whales tired that already many times but it is very hard to do , because to drop price lower they need a lot of money to invest there and i think they tired already of that .
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

What is the reason for your thinking that markets may not go down again?

Why can't you think that it may be a bull trap?

No good news as of now for crypto markets so these small ups you can't consider it will not go down again. I also want markets to go up but it is not happening yet.

Yes, it is a good time to start accumulating all our favourite coins in small quantities not just go and buy all at once.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: