Pages:
Author

Topic: How far is bitcoin from full adoption (100% mass adoption)? - page 3. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
How far is the world from getting rid of poverty?
Of everyone owning a smartphone?
Of everyone having internet access and access to basic needs ?
Of everyone having small technical knowledge to buy/sell/trade cryptocurrencies?
Of the whole population not being limited by the government or something else??
This is how far the bitcoins is from the mass adoption. It's not so easy and therefore at the end of the day I do believe that we should look at the bigger picture and not just look at what bitcoins is for us! Some people might not even know about it yet. It's a complicated matter.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
What do you mean by "100% mass adoption"? When all people in the world switch to Bitcoin? Then it would just be "share of global population that uses Bitcoin". Or is it percentage of some theoretical maximum of Bitcoin adoption? And what do you mean by adoption? Does it mean owning any amount of Bitcoin? Or does it only count if you regularly use it as a currency?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
I think I can pick 10% rate of adoption so far. For now just few countries have made full move to adoption and also few institutions have allowed for bitcoin in their platform. Until a reasonable amount of countries starts proper adoption, hopefully from next halving.
Activity: 24
Merit: 4
 Please answer, how do you feel about it...
Pages:
Jump to: