Pages:
Author

Topic: How good are you at managing your money - page 44. (Read 51545 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I'm bad with mine  Cry Cry Cry (cars, girls & restaurants).

But very good with other's money (because i earn from mamaging money Smiley Smiley Smiley )
I am also pretty bad in managing money, I buy way to much food for sometimes for no reason. When ever I get paid I feel like I can do anything that I want but that mindset is wrong.
Even if you just received money at that moment you should already think about saving.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Well Im not good and not bad at managing my money. I always trade my bitcoins to fiat and save some and I don't buy things I don't really need. I also store some btc well some percent of what I have every week for big pumps like the one happening these days.
Good strategy I think, if we are working with a real pay on our day job, we just need to think of spending those amount from our salary. We can consider our earnings with bitcoins as our savings and even make this as our retirement.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If I will compare myself before, I may say I am far better right now in managing my money.  I onced became a oneday millionaire person before.  After receiving my salary, I would buy a lot of things that are not necessary.  I am not into gadgets, but I bought a lot of premium grocery items.  I love to cook.  Maybe its okay because it is just a food, but still I could have saved those ample amount of money.  Now, after become broke, that is the the time I learned on how to use and manage my money very well.  I am debt free and looking forward to save and invest something.  I invest some of my btc that I earned and looking forward for more investment.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hard life do Learn... people who suffer to gain their bread manage their money well im order to save the maximum  (in condition they are not addicted to some kind of money and health destructeurs).
The same idea for the proponents of money-wife disaster  Smiley ... it's because she didn't make the effort to gain it that she doesn't manage it well... and it's applicable to the rest of people surrounding.
So, it's better to think together in the unknown future and make a common sense for the action of money management.
Sometimes it is situational like it is depend on how much budget you spend in daily life. If you have higher class of living then you need to have a higher budget to spend. People in life is less likely to spend because what they only spend is for their basic needs only they dont event have the money to buy their own wants.

Managing the money is an art and not many people are good at it. For you be a good manager of your money you have to calculate the income and expenditure and make a proper budget of your income. This will involve good analytical skills. I am currently not good at managing money. I just spend on what ever i like and then at the month end i am money less. Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I am good on it, i always keeping in mind where should i spend my money and where not, also i have enough power of will for it.
Activity: 700
I try my best always to manage my money in the right way, but we have to say that it's not a easy mission, because sometimes we use our savings to gambling or ponzi schemes, and sometimes we find ourselves forced to pay some bills.

Paying bills is inevitable. I think most people have difficulty in managing money because there are many opportunities to grow it  but spending money or bitcoin on investing at ponzi schemes or gambling is not a good way where to spend at because there are very risky. There are many ways to earn money out there like trading, ot has less risk than gambling or ponzis.
Activity: 490
I try my best always to manage my money in the right way, but we have to say that it's not a easy mission, because sometimes we use our savings to gambling or ponzi schemes, and sometimes we find ourselves forced to pay some bills.
yeah of course you will always have an obstacle to manage or save your money for sure you will have no problems for shopping and other needs or desires will you buy. You must be clever in managing it and you have to do after the plan is written
Activity: 742
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I'm pretty bad at it and I don't make as much as I used to.   But I don't have credit cards so I don't live beyond my means.  I guess I'm not as bad as I used to be.
I am quiet good at managing money from every money that you receive you should put some on the side and save that. Always save money for the future even if it is just a couple of Dollars.
yeah keep your money even if only a few dollars. you should be able to make a small calendar notes out of your money
then you'll know just where you need to improve your level of wastefulness.
saving money is very important. it makes you rich

Of course saving is very important but as a human you don't need to sacrifice everything just to save an amount. You need to spend also to enjoy your life and do the things that you wanna do, remember that life is short and you cannot take your money when you die.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I'm pretty bad at it and I don't make as much as I used to.   But I don't have credit cards so I don't live beyond my means.  I guess I'm not as bad as I used to be.
I am quiet good at managing money from every money that you receive you should put some on the side and save that. Always save money for the future even if it is just a couple of Dollars.
yeah keep your money even if only a few dollars. you should be able to make a small calendar notes out of your money
then you'll know just where you need to improve your level of wastefulness.
saving money is very important. it makes you rich
Activity: 518
Everyday is a learning process for me when it comes to managing money. I am still very much prone to unexpected expenses and still very much tempted whenever I see something new in the mall. I do have some money invested in different instruments because I can't afford to put all my eggs in just one basket.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I sometimes difficulty in managing my money yeah I have a lot of hobbies and favorite things. so I'm very happy shopping for clothes and accessories. and it makes me very wasteful. how to resolve this?

Same with me before and I learned my lessons in Handling money. Differentiate Wants and Needs before you spend. Is it really important? I learned to be frugal and thrifty too. Also make a record of your expenses,so that you know what expenses to trim down.Nurture your passion. Smiley
I think we experienced the same problem but to distinguish between needs and wants, it will not be as easy as you avoid waste everyone also knows when to buy goods that are not useful is something that the goods are not necessities but they still do waste and continue shopping

That is really true, and even if we know how to distinguish the needs and wants we still do buy our wants, the simple explanation is needs would give you security but wants will give you happiness in life. Sometimes we just focus on wants that is already bad since we could have invested that amount to gain profit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I sometimes difficulty in managing my money yeah I have a lot of hobbies and favorite things. so I'm very happy shopping for clothes and accessories. and it makes me very wasteful. how to resolve this?

Same with me before and I learned my lessons in Handling money. Differentiate Wants and Needs before you spend. Is it really important? I learned to be frugal and thrifty too. Also make a record of your expenses,so that you know what expenses to trim down.Nurture your passion. Smiley
I think we experienced the same problem but to distinguish between needs and wants, it will not be as easy as you avoid waste everyone also knows when to buy goods that are not useful is something that the goods are not necessities but they still do waste and continue shopping

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
same with you. even though i do have a debit card but i only use it for emergencies.
i always find a way to waste my bitcoin here and there.

i'm bad at this like you too. i start getting some debit cards recently but now they stay peacefully in my drawer. my fiat stay in another drawer. my coins stay in my wallets.
Activity: 700
same with you. even though i do have a debit card but i only use it for emergencies.
i always find a way to waste my bitcoin here and there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hard life do Learn... people who suffer to gain their bread manage their money well im order to save the maximum  (in condition they are not addicted to some kind of money and health destructeurs).
The same idea for the proponents of money-wife disaster  Smiley ... it's because she didn't make the effort to gain it that she doesn't manage it well... and it's applicable to the rest of people surrounding.
So, it's better to think together in the unknown future and make a common sense for the action of money management.
Sometimes it is situational like it is depend on how much budget you spend in daily life. If you have higher class of living then you need to have a higher budget to spend. People in life is less likely to spend because what they only spend is for their basic needs only they dont event have the money to buy their own wants.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
I'm not really good at managing my money, because when i received my bitcoin from signature campaign, i always lose it all on gambling. Maybe i will start managing my money carefully from now.

I think you should have to start trading as trading have the same earning and the same entertainment which you find at gambling, and one thing is that at trading there is no way to lose your money.
I don' think you understand trading that much, in trading we can also lose our money as it is also risky but not as risky like gambling. Gambling depends on luck alone while trading requires skill to be profitable.
Definitely, trading is like gambling where you risk your money to earn money so it is still the same and trading is not safe. The only thing that differentiate the two is trading is back by the real market while gambling is back by the luck of the people.
No, it is not correct, trade and gambling are two different things, in gambling you grab other people money, you get the money while giving financial harm to other, while in trading you provide a servive of exchanging others money and in that way you earn some amount of them.

People say its the same because of the lack of knowledge of trading in the 1st place, so ignore that.

But the odds of loss in peoples eyes feel the same which is what they are referring to which goes back to my 1st sentence.

But I think you do not know about trade much, in trading you do not play to defeat others but you do some good job for people to provide them assistance in providing them the change of their currency to some other currency and you get some fees for that.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I'd rate myself as OK with managing my own money. However sometimes I become really stupid somehow and just gamble away my bitcoins, or loan it out to a really obvious scammer.

So yeah, some room for improvement but overall it's alright.

Honestly we will just learn to start the proper management of the money after doing those stupid things (whatever it is..) because we now have an experienced of losing such money.

Also every bad experienced make us more improved person when doing the proper way of managing our money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

Pages:
Jump to: